Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch (21441 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by NeekolazWorld(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Oshiomole and Tinubu don buy all the witnesses lol. The money no dey make them remember things or forget password lol
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by nanauju(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
I've also forgotten about the date of the election. I have myself to feed and people to help out. Not carrying a rigged election date on my mind up and down
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by netflicks(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Even me too I can't remember the date... cry I only remember the first date embarassed
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Even me self no remember
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by ORIENTATION101: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
King44:
na must to remember date na story wey no dey credible nahin witness dey remember every single date as long as their narration is crucible
so which one should the judge pick as evidence

1. April 26

2. 23rd

3. I don't know

You think legal matters re discussed with emotions.if you can't prove ur case beyond reasonable doubt some one that steals from you can be absolve of any crime in court

8 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by unite4real: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
bluebay:
This is only what can go to Punch.. Mumu Country. Even me sef have forgotten the election date. Anyone can forget too.

I have forgotten too but if I was to appear as a witness I should be able to have such tiny information at my disposal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by King44(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
so which one should the judge pick as evidence

1. April 26

2. 23rd

3. I don't know

You think legal matters re discussed with emotions.if you can't prove ur case beyond reasonable doubt some one that steals from you can be absolve of any crime in court
they should have given the witness some orientation

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Chipink(f): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
bluebay:
This is only what can go to Punch.. Mumu Country. Even me sef have forgotten the election date. Anyone can forget too.

My dear it's sad, very petty.
It is sad how they he media especially yoruba media has allowed the media to be used as a channel to support evil and injustices in a republic country.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by donphilopus: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80093954:

Lol cheesy, cumming on top Titi!!

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Reelnah: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
He can only remember this $$ grin grin grin
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by SirLakes: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
bluebay:
Me sef no remember the date

Who the date epp
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Ebendo123(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by adelaja70(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
SirLakes:
Me sef no remember the date
Who the date epp
SO IF YOU WAN GO DO INTERVIEW... YOU WILL FORGET YOUR DATE OF BIRTH?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by tuniski: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80093830:
Hehehehe wink cheesy grin.

Dem don chop Atiku dollars forget FeBuhari 23rd 2019.

Just 5 months ago o!

What a beautiful and glorious day it was..........for sane Nigerians!

grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
Even buhari can't remember!
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Godoverevery: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
King44:
na must to remember date na story wey no dey credible nahin witness dey remember every single date as long as their narration is crucible
this why lawyer are been paid millions to defend one in court.......this lil error on witness part nullify alot of things even he is saying the truth...if you can't remember the date the election was held how sure are we you remember what happened that day.... because the law court follow strictly fact .....along with the constitution which is the technicalities ...that why you and I can't just go defend ourselves in law court......we must hire one.
Atiku lawyers are not doing there job well at all...... witness should be prep well before been called upon.
If you watched tv series about court and laws ..... you will understand better.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by DameB(f): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is just to put his testimony in doubt.

Will Nigeria ever have a free and fair election with genuine patriotic competent candidates?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by KingOdart(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Anyone can forget too but as a Witness in court it is obligatory that he must remember simple details like that

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by mixta140: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Henhen
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by SirLakes: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
adelaja70:

SO IF YOU WAN GO DO INTERVIEW... YOU WILL FORGET YOUR DATE OF BIRTH?

Na your own date of birth be election date abi
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Stillthebest: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
aguiyi2:
It happens.Me sef no remember e come be one facing a multitude of SANS.May the better liar win.

Of course it really happens
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Arda1000(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80093830:
Hehehehe wink cheesy grin.

Dem don chop Atiku dollars forget FeBuhari 23rd 2019.

Just 5 months ago o!

What a beautiful and glorious day it was..........for sane Nigerians!

grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
Fool 4rs have passed and it's already 3 and half years remaining and we are still.....

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by adelaja70(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
SirLakes:

Na your own date of birth be election date abi

OLODO... I JUST WANT MAKE YOU KNOW SAY IF YOU WAN GO DEFEND ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO TAKE NOTE OF EVERYTHING... EVEN YOUR GRANDMA MAIDEN NAME.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by DateMynd44(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
nyamiris will say this is propaganda

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by cpu2006(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
keep quiet!!!!!!!!!!!. that is not the point. the question is "is 2019 presidential election rig or not?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Ferdinandu(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na JAMB question?Even me I have forgotten the date the election held but I cannot forget the incidences that happened in my polling unit that day.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by dehi: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
So election date is the problem here or results were transmitted
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Afamed: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Truly PDP supporters are brain dead. You claimed to have witnessed when your wife delivered a bouncing baby boy at Island Maternity in Lagos, few months later, the Judge asked you to take them to Island Maternity for prove ownership, you couldnt prove the direction to Lagos Island Maternity again.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Afamed: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
dehi:
So election date is the problem here or results were transmitted
keep quiet, how will you have claimed to be a witness in a particular incident and you could not simply remember when the incident took place. Do you think witness in a court of law is based on sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by akdjr(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
He's right with the date cos that's actually the date PDP server captured.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Tospringe: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
King44:
sit down there dey spew thrash. well, na failed people you dey always support. How far your guy Emeka Nwajiuba ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by garfield1: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
FLYFIRE:
Has Buhari ever remembered any date? Ask Google & see how €UCKED UP the man is with dates
Unfortunately,the testimony is wasted and useless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary / Wike Reveals How He Almost Scuttled PDP Presidential Primary, Calls For Calm / 2023: APC Has Failed Northerners, Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work – Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.