Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch (21421 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by robinicule(m): 4:05am On Jul 10, 2019
I can't remember as well
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by tuniski: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2019
schoolboij:

Lol. The katsina pdp witness has won the case for Buhari already.
He has attested to serious variation in the results collated by pdp situation room in the state and that announced by inec.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by chukel(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2019
A lot of these pdp dim wits just don't know how court processes go and don't want to be schooled. They are just too emotional and applying their everyday low reasoning to the proceedings of the court. They don't even watch good legal series to learn how these things work. All they do is nollywood. Else they won't be typing what they have been typing here. Pathetic. Emotions have little or no place in the court except where you have a jury. We don't make use of a jury system in Nigeria. Facts rule every court session. Facts not emotions.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by PFRB: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2019
bluebay:
This is only what can go to Punch.. Mumu Country. Even me sef have forgotten the election date. Anyone can forget too.
My brother I tire for this punch oo.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Chipink:

My dear it's sad, very petty.
It is sad how they he media especially yoruba media has allowed the media to be used as a channel to support evil and injustices in a republic country.

Bigotry and hate induced by fake news has destroyed this one. So punch shouldn't report factual events that happened because they're injurious to your Lord and savior, Atiku? Is the below also Yoruba media?

http://igberetvnews.com/826690/just-in-i-saw-my-statement-for-the-first-time-before-tribunal-atikus-witness/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenicheng.com/atikus-witness-fumbles-in-court-couldnt-remember-date-of-presidential-election/amp/
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by garfield1: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2019
tuniski:

He has attested to serious variation in the results collated by pdp situation room in the state and that announced by inec.
Where did he attest to that
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by HimName: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
Gandollaar:
A Yoruba mooslim is pissed with this trash you posted.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary / Afenifere Urges Kwara Governor To Join Amotekun / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.