Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Forum Website Like NL - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forum Website Like NL (1403 Views)

An Experimental Mobile Android App For NL / Want To Build A Forum Website / Who Can Help Me Build A Forum Like Nl From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hi Guys, Its been over a year now that I have been trying to get someone to help me do this. Some Nairalanders have contacted me and I'm grateful; but I still haven't gotten what I need. Please anyone out there that can do the following:

My guy needs a forum website like NL that can do the following:

1) Allow various topics to be placed on the FP
2) Allow list of topics on FP to be changed anytime
3) Allow members to like, dislike, share posts/comments
4) Possibly allow the Website to have a FP like NL forum; but also with with space for news articles on the left side .

There are many websites on the Internet that offer Forums, but havnt found any that offer services where your Front Page can list topics. All the forums they seem to offer have FP that cant be changed, what you have is just list of sub boards. I don't want that.

If you can do this especially if you have jobs you have previously done, please message me through nairaland.
Re: Forum Website Like NL by stanliwise(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
I can do this for you. @babzo
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
babzo:

4) Possibly allow the Forum to be placed on the right side of an existing website

There are many websites on the Internet that offer Forums, but havnt found any that offer services where your Front Page can list topics. All the forums they seem to offer have FP that cant be changed, what you have is just liat of sub boards.

If you can do this especially if you have jobs you have previously done, please message me through nairaland.

Hello,

Lets talk about your need. We can get it done for you.

Please contact via the digit on the signature.

Cheers..
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Mannyemmy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
babzo:

4) Possibly allow the Forum to be placed on the right side of an existing website

There are many websites on the Internet that offer Forums, but havnt found any that offer services where your Front Page can list topics. All the forums they seem to offer have FP that cant be changed, what you have is just liat of sub boards.

Hello sir, please do follow me so as to ease me sending a DM to you. Or you send me a mail at mannyedk@gmail.com or WhatsApp me

https:///2347080126206

I have a full frontend script like nairaland and I will show you in no time if we get contacted and I can as well implement the back end features you have aforementioned

Looking forward to your reply
Thanks
Re: Forum Website Like NL by mcqwerty(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
I have a custom blogging system that has the frontpage, categories, individual posts and commenting system. It could be integrated with any web application. If you need to see a demo. Send me a mail.

Cheers.
Mcqwerty
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 2:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Mannyemmy:

Hello sir, please do follow me so as to ease me sending a DM to you. Or you send me a mail at mannyedk@gmail.com or WhatsApp me

https:///2347080126206

I have a full frontend script like nairaland and I will show you in no time if we get contacted and I can as well implement the back end features you have aforementioned

Looking forward to your reply
Thanks

Hi, I just messaged you.
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 3:44am On Oct 08, 2019
stanliwise:
I can do this for you. @babzo

I messaged you
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 3:48am On Oct 08, 2019
mcqwerty:
I have a custom blogging system that has the frontpage, categories, individual posts and commenting system. It could be integrated with any web application. If you need to see a demo. Send me a mail.

Cheers.
Mcqwerty

Please mail me. I tried to message you, NL wouldn't allow me; said i have sent too many messages.
Re: Forum Website Like NL by stanliwise(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2019
babzo:

I messaged you
I couldn't find it, here is my whatsapp number. 081-72833-073
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Mannyemmy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
babzo:

Hi, I just messaged you.

Replied since morning. Awaiting your reply sir
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mannyemmy:

Replied since morning. Awaiting your reply sir

Thanks. Seen. I ll message you back
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Mannyemmy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
babzo:

Thanks. Seen. I ll message you back
Okay sir. I'm awaiting your feedback sir
Re: Forum Website Like NL by semasir: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Have you seen the LASU Forum design on my signature? It's available for you if interested. Thanks

babzo:

Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2019
semasir:
Have you seen the LASU Forum design on my signature? It's available for you if interested. Thanks

Check your email
Re: Forum Website Like NL by DESTROTECH(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2019
WhatsApp me I can build a forum website like NL

Re: Forum Website Like NL by Kingvick: 1:08am On Oct 09, 2019
For just 5000 naira get your own nairaland script Demo; http://www.nairalandscript. Contact; 08085921310
Re: Forum Website Like NL by semasir: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Responded and waiting for your revert.
babzo:

Check your email
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Looking for web designers able to do this.
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
babzo:

Haha Haha. You never do am?
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
babzo:
Good afternoon sir.
I have an already made template I can customize and install within minutes. It looks just like nairaland. Its affordable.

You can reach me through my email:
info@zeratech.tk

Alternatively you can reach me through the phone number on my website www.zeratech.com.ng

Thanks. Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Forum Website Like NL by havilahconsults: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2020
babzo:

Pls contact Havilah Consults on 07067190222
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Hi Guys, Its been over a year now that I have been trying to get someone to help me do this. Some Nairalanders have contacted me and I'm grateful; but I still haven't gotten what I need. Please anyone out there that can do the following:

4) Possibly allow the Website to have a FP like NL forum; but also with with space for news articles on the left side .

There are many websites on the Internet that offer Forums, but havnt found any that offer services where your Front Page can list topics. All the forums they seem to offer have FP that cant be changed, what you have is just list of sub boards. I don't want that.

If you can do this especially if you have jobs you have previously done, please message me through NL
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Still Looking guys.
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Mannyemmy(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
babzo:
Still Looking guys.
Check your mail. I did a similar one few weeks back.
Re: Forum Website Like NL by mrsage(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Forum Website Like NL by bunnaes: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2020
babzo:

If you can do this especially if you have jobs you have previously done, please message me through NL
You're pathetic fool.
Nobody should contact this irritating homo man.

He did not continue the deal when I showed him sample
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
bunnaes:

You're pathetic fool.

Na by force to see your sample? undecided
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 3:43am On Jul 31, 2020
bunnaes:

You're pathetic fool.

bunnaes:

You're pathetic fool.

Continue the deal? What deal? What is this? Your first day as a web designer?
If I did not continue after you showed me a sample; it means it was not good enough or not what I wanted! Its not rocket science man!!!

Secondly I don't have a record of anyone with the username "bunnaes" in my email nor on this page; so you must have used another username. You registered this username 7 days ago.Why are you changing usernames? Are you a scammer? You want to do me wayo?

Then for you to address me like that shows you cant really be a matured businessman.You need to grow up man. This business is not for children ( and I don't mean by age, by mindset). We don't give trophies for last place here.

Lastly if you sent me a sample and I didn't continue with you; it means you can't do the job. If you are sure of yourself post links to any jobs you have done here and let's see if it's what I asked for. You want me to pay 150k for a WordPress site? Or wire you money to buy Hennessey?
Re: Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 3:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Activist001:

Na by force to see your sample? undecided

Abeg help me ask him o??

(1) (Reply)

New Site: Re-lauched. Please Critique Heavily / Sms To Email/database System / Finally Adsense Said Yes To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.