₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,246 members, 5,039,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2019 at 11:46 PM

Forum Website Like NL - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forum Website Like NL (117 Views)

Want To Build A Forum Website / Who Can Help Me Build A Forum Like Nl From Scratch / IPS Designed Forum Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Website Like NL by babzo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09
My guy needs a forum website like NL that can do the following:

1) Allow various topics to be placed on the FP
2) Allow list of topics on FP to be changed anytime
3) Allow members to like, dislike, share posts/comments
4) Possibly allow the Forum to be placed on the right side of an existing website

There are many websites on the Internet that offer Forums, but havnt found any that offer services where your Front Page can list topics. All the forums they seem to offer have FP that cant be changed, what you have is just liat of sub boards.

If you can do this especially if you have jobs you have previously done, please message me through nairaland.
Re: Forum Website Like NL by stanliwise(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09
I can do this for you. @babzo
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Bitradepay: 5:45pm On Jul 09
babzo:

4) Possibly allow the Forum to be placed on the right side of an existing website

There are many websites on the Internet that offer Forums, but havnt found any that offer services where your Front Page can list topics. All the forums they seem to offer have FP that cant be changed, what you have is just liat of sub boards.

If you can do this especially if you have jobs you have previously done, please message me through nairaland.

Hello,

Lets talk about your need. We can get it done for you.

Please contact via the digit on the signature.

Cheers..
Re: Forum Website Like NL by Mannyemmy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09
babzo:

Hello sir, please do follow me so as to ease me sending a DM to you. Or you send me a mail at mannyedk@gmail.com or WhatsApp me

https://wa.me/2347080126206

I have a full frontend script like nairaland and I will show you in no time if we get contacted and I can as well implement the back end features you have aforementioned

Looking forward to your reply
Thanks
Re: Forum Website Like NL by mcqwerty(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12
I have a custom blogging system that has the frontpage, categories, individual posts and commenting system. It could be integrated with any web application. If you need to see a demo. Send me a mail.

Cheers.
Mcqwerty

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn Over $500 Every Week :works Real Well / Build Your Website And Host Free In 7 Steps / You Can Still Become A Web Professional!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.