Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

She Raped Me - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me (32017 Views)

She Raped Me / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
khiaa:

So how do my baby supposed to feel about that? grin

He is welcome to hug the nearest high tension line
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

He is welcome to hug the nearest high tension line

Take that back. angry
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
khiaa:

Take that back. angry

Sorry, but no
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sorry, but no

He has never written a single negative word to you so why would you be so mean to him? undecided
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:18am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

He has never written a single negative word to you so why would you be so mean to him? undecided

I don't tolerate rivals around my property. Simple.

He can be your baby but the day i come calling for your attention he had better not show up.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I don't tolerate rivals around my property. Simple.

He can be your baby but the day i come calling for your attention he had better not show up.

He's number ONE so you will always be second, third, or fourth. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

He's number ONE so you will always be second, third, or fourth. grin

In his mind, right. Well watch me go creative on someone;s head soon
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In his mind, right. Well watch me go creative on someone;s head soon
He's number one in my ❤️and he has been for 4 years. You stay away from him. angry
Re: She Raped Me by MarieSucre(f): 3:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Deepfeel:

I swear she did it, I have never met her or seen her before, only today in my dreams

Did something like this happen to you in real life and you suppressed it maybe that's why it's manifesting in your subconscious.

You don't have to answer here on a public forum, if you're not comfortable but please do see a therapist.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

He's number one in my ❤️and he has been for 4 years. You stay away from him. angry

Hell knoweth no fury like that of an angry property owner.

Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

Did something like this happen to you in real life and you suppressed it maybe that's why it's manifesting in your subconscious.

You don't have to answer here on a public forum, if you're not comfortable but please do see a therapist.

It happened to me in my pre-teens never had a normal childhood cause I was exposed to stuff like this early in life, had my first penetrative sex at 16, but before then I was already into MouthAction with someone, I believe that's what is hunting me now
Re: She Raped Me by MarieSucre(f): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Deepfeel:

It happened to me in my pre-teens never had a normal childhood cause I was exposed to stuff like this early in life, had my first penetrative sex at 16, but before then I was already into MouthAction with someone, I believe that's what is hunting me now

I'm so sorry about your experience. I know it might not seem like it, and we Nigerians like to form we are strong, no shaking etc But if you are comfortable enough please seek a therapist.

Sending positive energy your way.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by exporttraining: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

I'm so sorry about your experience. I know it might not seem like it, and we Nigerians like to form we are strong, no shaking etc But if you are comfortable enough please seek a therapist.

Sending positive energy your way.
Thank you I appreciate kiss
Re: She Raped Me by bejeria101(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

My point is way above your limited capacity for comprehension, nerd, so don't bother. And whoever told you and yours I'm interested in your useless Nigerian-style home training that's producing prostituites and criminals worldwide? Are you simply dumb or just enjoy being patted on the head like a good little boy by an American woman? undecided

I believe your sweet madam Khiaa can enlighten you a bit about me as she hits the like buttons on your comments, like i give a fvck.

Oh, and please don't make the mistake of mentioning me again to get my attention because it will come in full this time. Just focus on getting your life working again and leave me the hell out of it.

Thank you so much.

So after the sermon e pain.you oponu
Re: She Raped Me by bejeria101(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

That's wonderful. Take care of yourself. smiley

Thanks. Who is this bigcowhorn airhead. What's his problem with me. Seems you dealt with him lol. Look at what he lectures me with. I just gave Him what he wanted. Nobody has the monopoly of being rude.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
bejeria101:

Thanks. Who is this bigcowhorn airhead. What's his problem with me. Seems you dealt with him lol. Look at what he lectures me with. I just gave Him what he wanted. Nobody has the monopoly of being rude.

Oh, don't pay him any mind, he's just a big Teddy Bear pretending to be a Lion. grin He probably thinks you are my baby, but don't tell him who is. Please don't mention his name because he and some others will attack him simply because I care for him.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by Goldensword: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Deepfeel:
So this fat fair skinned lady with fat ass and a smelly p*ssy raped me cry she just pinned me down and sat on my face forced me to eat her smelly p*ssy, I haven't reported this case to the police cause it happened in my dream cry I woke up this morning feeling weak with a very awful smell of that p*ssy down my throat Even though I brushed and coughed my throat out, I still feel the smell is still there.

Nurse amatarasha Biko I need some spiritual drugs I have been having headaches since morning embarassed
Geee you fall my hand, why will one woman rape you in your dream and go scort free, is that how weak you're spiritually, please next time the stupid woman come again, make sure you Bleep her to coma, you can even invite me if you need assistance.
Re: She Raped Me by Goldensword: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Deepfeel:
So this fat fair skinned lady with fat ass and a smelly p*ssy raped me cry she just pinned me down and sat on my face forced me to eat her smelly p*ssy, I haven't reported this case to the police cause it happened in my dream cry I woke up this morning feeling weak with a very awful smell of that p*ssy down my throat Even though I brushed and coughed my throat out, I still feel the smell is still there.

Nurse amatarasha Biko I need some spiritual drugs I have been having headaches since morning embarassed
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Goldensword:

Geee you fall my hand, why will one woman rape you in your dream and go scort free, is that how weak you're spiritually, please next time the stupid woman come again, make sure you Bleep her to coma, you can even invite me if you need assistance.

Ok guy I will personally call you in my dreams next time she comes, I have your spiritual phone number grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2019
bejeria101:

I did tell you not to mention me, In fact i did beg and thank you in advance, and yet you went and did that indirectly. Guy look, I don't have a monopoly on being rude but i sure as hell have a command of it and worse. You don't want to piss me off.

For the last time, do not mention me again. Concentrate on your heath, get better and then get your business going again.

@khiaa @deepfeel .... tell this guy to keep his ass moving for christ sake before he pisses me off.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2019
khiaa:

Oh, don't pay him any mind, he's just a big Teddy Bear pretending to be a Lion. grin He probably thinks you are my baby, but don't tell him who is. Please don't mention his name because he and some others will attack him simply because I care for him.

Yeah, right.

Just wondering exactly how stupid you think i am
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:03am On Jul 28, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, right.

Just wondering exactly how stupid you think i am

I don't think you are stupid but you already said what you will do to my baby. undecided
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2019
khiaa:

I don't think you are stupid but you already said what you will do to my baby. undecided

Sighs.

Will you please get rid of this toddler already so a man can have rest!!!
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I did tell you not to mention me, In fact i did beg and thank you in advance, and yet you went and did that indirectly. Guy look, I don't have a monopoly on being rude but i sure as hell have a command of it and worse. You don't want to piss me off.

For the last time, do not mention me again. Concentrate on your heath, get better and then get your business going again.

@khiaa @deepfeel .... tell this guy to keep his ass moving for christ sake before he piss me off.

He's a good man and he wouldn't have come for you if you didn't come for him first. undecided Make peace with him please.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sighs.

Will you please get rid of this toddler already so a man can have rest!!!

grin grin He's not a toddler, all that base in his voice makes me weak in my knees.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:23am On Jul 28, 2019
khiaa:

He's a good man and he wouldn't have come for you if you didn't come for him first. undecided Make peace with him please.

I know he's a good man that's why i am so reluctant to kick his ass... Innocent and naive are the words that come to mind whenever i see his moniker. I hate harming nice people, makes me feel guilty. Lol

But no apologies, never apologies. If he mentions me again him and his online business will regret it unless you beg me really well.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2019
khiaa:

grin grin He's not a toddler, all that base in his voice makes me weak in my knees.

Ahh, SHIIIIIT!!!

You are tell me this? Why?
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Jul 28, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I know he's a good man that's why i am so reluctant to kick his ass... Innocent and naive are the words that come to mind whenever i see his moniker. I hate harming nice people, makes me feel guilty. Lol

But no apologies, never apologies. If he mentions me again him and his online business will regret it unless you beg me really well.

If you start a war with him I will be his soldier. tongue
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ahh, SHIIIIIT!!!

You are tell me this? Why?
So you will know that I am dealing with a man not a child. I affectionately call him my baby. ❤️
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2019
khiaa:

So you will know that I am dealing with a man not a child. I affectionately call him my baby. ❤️

Well, for one thing i think this babe only exists in cartoons which is why you dangling him to the wolves. I'm not angry really. You ass and that body belongs to me and i am not sharing when in the mood.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:34am On Jul 28, 2019
khiaa:

If you start a war with him I will be his soldier. tongue

His momma you mean. Leave the guy to fight his war. Moreover i will not be doing war with you again, I got other plans for you now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.