Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) (34145 Views)

President Buhari Receives Report From Presidential Committee (Photos) / Amaechi Inaugurates 11-Man Investigative Committee To Probe Hadiza Bala-Usman / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by delawal: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
this man DT infected Uche with HIV and battered her till death. went on to marry anoda wife. now beating and slapping anoda mans wife in a sextoy shop
Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by Metu2016: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
ychris:
Dem go still rigg ham ..Family meeting undecided

Hit me up if you have btc for sale

Or any kind of gift cards

I’m buying
I have an iTunes card for sell
Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by Moventist: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
A thief of Democratic pillar like Omo-agege is rewarded with Deputy Senate President. They should allow this man to rest . APC always with misplaced priorities
Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by Moventist: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
ComeAndobo:

He is also a homosexual pedophile, he infected his wife with HIV/AIDS and she died So I agree with the poster

You're practicing it with him that's why you know that he his Homo sexual and has HIV
Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by Moventist: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
delawal:
this man DT infected Uche with HIV and battered her till death. went on to marry anoda wife. now beating and slapping anoda mans wife in a sextoy shop
What was the beaten woman doing in the sex shop
Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by delawal: 1:44am On Jul 10, 2019
Moventist:
What was the beaten woman doing in the sex shop
its not my biz as well as not urs too
Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by delawal: 2:00am On Jul 10, 2019
ComeAndobo:

Well according to reports from her family posted here on Nairaland, she didn't know till it became full blown AIDS. But he was aware.
I personally knew DT his late wife.. we were classmates. we knew d husband beats her anyhow. we also knew she is always sick then and never knew DT d man infected her wit HIV which finally killed her. I am really touched by this saga and experience of an innocent girl who just died like DT in d hands of this unrepentant homosexual senator

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by delawal: 2:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Mk12:

hmmmmm
with all the money he has, if he is really HIV positive then I pity the slay queens
he is. he infected d former wife and didn't tell his status. d poor girl dn die six years ago and he is still gallivanting from one sextoy shoo to another. it speaks volume about d man
Re: Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) by ychris: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thanks for the trade

Metu2016:

I have an iTunes card for sell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / We Are Unable To Serve Processes On Tinubu – Atiku, Obi Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.