Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide (27194 Views)

Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation / Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by mclorenzo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
This one don bring he iberiberism come NASS

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by penplus: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mmmmmmmmm...biko nu i no wan lauf again my stomach has been disturbing all day... grin

No be only happiness since that office was crated in imo how many ppl has it help out of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by anytexy: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
lonelydora:
So that his sister will continue as commissioner?
Minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by gunnersway(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
nlandishypocrit:
The truth is that he may have a particular vision in his mind to achieve a certain goal, but he lacks the sense to give it a meaningful title....

Please don't kill me with laughter
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
lovere:
Rochas has no shame.
I’m glad people can get to see what imo state passed through during his tenure..
The man is indeed sick.. He’s talking about ministry of happiness, una Dey complain, wait until he will talk about erecting of statues everywhere in the country..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
undiluted rubbishNESS !....
until nig gets a sane, charismatic and emphatetic leader, NOTHING CHANGES!
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Xkalaban(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Heberiberizm master has come again. Cọckroachass Okoronwusa.....

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nawao, this man has taken his stupidity to federal level.

1 Like

Laugh will not kill me as if those idiotic senators are not the cause of rising suicide rates when there is nothing in this country mtcheww happiness ministry indeed shuffering and shmiling

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by DameB(f): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
So after fighting and vullyibu everyone to get into Senate, this is the first thing he could come up with??

Local woman is amazed........
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
so this man has carried this yeye menace from IMO state to the federal house....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by nototribalist: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Okoro Awusa is such an embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by malvisguy212: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
We should use Okorocha's ministry of happiness as a case study. What positive effect did it have on the Imolites?

Absolutely NOTHING!!

How can the ministry stop suicide? Will the ministry ban the manufacture and sale of sniper and other poisonous substances?

will the ministry ban the sale of ropes?

will the ministry ban the sale of knives?

will the ministry employ officials to monitor all overhead bridges?
there is one million way to die. God help us.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
All i see here is a man in need of a serious surgery. Rubbish
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by kerry57: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na wa oo, my former governor don carry him iberiberism enter senate ooo. We have clowns mostly as politicians in this part of the world.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Probity100: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
I wonder how some people reason. You loot Government thereby making people impoverish and is still same you asking them to be dancing and smiling.

May God Amighty destroy these thieves.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by tunary(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
How does ministry of happiness transform the minds of depressed people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Dipsong: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-okorocha-calls-for-creation-of-happiness-ministry-to-tackle-suicide

Someone that portrays sadness his agitating for ministry of happiness. Has he made his family members happy not to talk of imo people. I'm a yoruba boy though.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by shineeye1: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
This man came to Senate for happiness and moulding of statues
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by crackhouse(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
This one don carry iberibe enter federal level.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
How wud it work it the issue here.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by okoroemeka(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
if I tell people that our former governor is mad they would not believe me,of all the problems bedeviling our dear country the creation of another bureaucratic bottleneck called ministry of happiness is the solution he can offer,the happiness we will know is when things other countries take for granted starts working in Nigeria,take for an example the level of sound judgement of some of our leaders,rochas initiated a project to build a multi level 5 star hotel in okigwe called princess resort hotel,it has been built up to the 7-or10 floor,the town of okigwe has not seen electricity for as long as I can remember (more than 20 yrs),the Worthington water works suppling water to okigwe from Imo river built by Sam mbakwe I think, is now derelict, for more than 20 yrs,what business do government have in building hotels,how many people in okigwe can afford to eat and sleep in a 5 star hotel,the money sunk in the foundation of that white elephant project will start a small scale toothpick factory that will use as raw materials the unlimited forests of bamboo around okigwe,izuogu,onuimo axis and create much needed employment and value chain, sometimes I ask what have we done to deserve the type of leaders we have in this country,if a government that cannot provide electricity,water and good roads for the people,I wonder what else they can do,these three things are what the average Nigerian is crying for,or is it to much to ask.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Kingosytex(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
malvisguy212:
there is one million way to die. God help us.

Sure!! In fact, living in Nigeria is one of them
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by HummeSage(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chai! Dis man don carry dis him madness go federal level.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Kingosytex(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
nobodytestme:

I’m glad people can get to see what imo state passed through during his tenure..
The man is indeed sick.. He’s talking about ministry of happiness, una Dey complain, wait until he will talk about erecting of statues everywhere in the country..

una no go kill me with laughter for dis nairaland

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Kingosytex(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bet9ja22020:
[color=#990000][/color]See Below

hungry bastard stop littering nairaland
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Newmans: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yes I know! The reason you have been fighting for that position is not because of the people, you just want a place to do your show Of shame but then curiosity kills the cat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Tanko All Smiles After Confirmation As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.