Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide (27191 Views)

Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation / Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by jacoik(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
una say dis man get sense?
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by okrikaboi: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
They should ban cigarettes and legalize weed
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by ashantitope: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
This man brain get issue he need serious attention ok did you expect Buhari to employ your daughter again as minister of happiness again abi no we don't want that let look into what is causing that suicide and tackle it
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
So if such ministry is created and someone with suicide thoughts comes there to express how he feels, my question is as follows

Will his problem be solve, by what means

How many people will they solve their problems

Is creating the ministry the problem or creating jobs for the teaming youth's that goes through difficulties in the university only for them to be idle after being busy for 5yrs in the university

You guys should stop looting let's see money to settle our youths
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Charmingpet: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ministry of happiness with what qualification.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by j1mmy: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Create ministry of commonsense and family planning instead!
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by blueghost(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ministry of happiness don't bring that crap here least I bite you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by kayalla(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
baba statue
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Toluensdollars(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Our leaders lacks vision and ideas, what is d ministry of happiness gonna do to stop all dis if d government is not taking every necessary steps to reduce job loss, bad economy, inflation, and d rate @ which things are becoming to difficult to buy 4 ordinary Nigerians, instead these empty headed and big pot belle is suggesting ministry of happiness. if i talk say i no ties 4 dis country, i swear nah lie i dey talk .
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Alichigozie: 1:14am On Jul 10, 2019
slawomir:

Because your studied hospitality management in that low budget asss Moda fuckkking polytechnic

Anyway department of happiness to we nigggarzzz in Benin city
Looks like were we can bang enough bitches, smoke weed and drink enough booze

Life is boring they say but life is all about money, pusssy and weed they never mentioned
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BIGUP Niggah.......Feelz yo right from ma marrow like i'm Benin made. Nigaz here in LASGIDI gat our own #APPYNEX Ministry [#FELASHRINE] smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Blue3k(m): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2019
We already have ministry of health. Their mandate should cover mental health already. Let them sort figure out some solutions instead of creating more agencies.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Tabuku: 2:24am On Jul 10, 2019
I think and believe this idea of ministry of happiness is very important, there should be a secret means of contact or chance for a person to go and tell what makes him sad before he commit suicide. This is very good. Atlist the body can help to convince the person that is about to commit.. South Korea have such body or ministry. To be honest with you, it’s good to have such ministry. Because of the present situation in Nigeria
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by greatstephenho(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Lol this man sef

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by asanwafo: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2019
Nigerians want to crucify Okorocha for proposing ministers of happiness. In the UK and Spain, they have ministery of loneliness and sex affair respectively. If it were in naija, lazy youths all over the social media will call for the heads of those in government. Most people who have committed suicide were people who had well paid jobs. What they lacked was companionship and happiness. So is not all about being employed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Champneys: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Okorocha fu...cking idio...t!
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Champneys: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2019
asanwafo:
Nigerians want to crucify Okorocha for proposing ministers of happiness. In the UK and Spain, they have ministery of loneliness and sex affair respectively. If it were in naija, lazy youths all over the social media will call for the heads of those in government. Most people who have committed suicide were people who had well paid jobs. What they lacked was companionship and happiness. So is not all about being employed

Shut your stinking buccal cavity!

Nigeria is on the same level as Spain or UK? Or creating a ministry of happiness and sex is a pressing matter that will get us to where our other thriving countries are?

Fu..cking idio...ts like you and Okorocha cant think out of the box, fundamental and basic issues we have not resolved, but they want us to do what will only work with a solid foundation and fundamentals devoid of issues.

Airheads!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by Ajibade123(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
depression has being a major cause of suicide especially among student.... see ways you can deal with depression and regrets as a student
https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by nwokeoochaking(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2019
The more I see Okorocha,
the more I hate senators.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by EseBaba: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Are you people not the cause? You earn 35m every month plus the padding of the budget and other tricky way of stealing of public funds. Damn you all!
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide by asanwafo: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Champneys:

Shut your stinking buccal cavity!

Nigeria is on the same level as Spain or UK? Or creating a ministry of happiness and sex is a pressing matter that will get us to where our other thriving countries are?

Fu..cking idio...ts like you and Okorocha cant think out of the box, fundamental and basic issues we have not resolved, but they want us to do what will only work with a solid foundation and fundamentals devoid of issues.

Airheads!
over pain. Don't drink sniper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally / I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.