Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (72664 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by EdidemOluomo: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
God help Us
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
cobsol:

very well,

Here is a multi million business for you:

Its a massive Poultry for sale

this poultry is on 6plots of land with modern pen house.
It has a capacity for 5000 birds.
Other features include; Bore hole, 6 fish ponds, farm house, 2 generators (6-8KVA), Perimeter fence (partially fenced).
The poultry is currently not functioning and it is to be sold as an asset.

More info
http://hotbusiness.com.ng/business-sale?transaction=20190709052146

you can buy and sale business at http://hotbusiness.com.ng

Are you very sure of this? Drop your WhatsApp number or email, let's talk
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Something wre people wre go school pass u say mk u do......allow dia leader.....u d form president.....hope u know watz coming next..

What a dullard... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Deandean: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
CHeck d video well,the lady in question fell before d gun short was heard,n i checked,thr was no delay in sound.....evertin na setup jare
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by naijaboy756: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80101020:
ARREST THEM ALL.

We don't need such menace in our country at this time or anytime whatsoever.

Mr President, don't treat these criminals with kids gloves please.
Let us see General Muhammadu Buhari this time around.

Enough of this soft work thingy!
What do you really do for a living?

11 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by iboboyswag(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
ON THIS ONE PLEASE I BEG YOU MR PRESIDENT, KILL THEM ALL!

Court orders on release are irrelevant and null in cases involving national security and terrorism. El zaky abi zaki aze like Dasuki will rot and die in jail except they outlive Buhari's presidency.
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
I give no f**k about buhari or shiite. Let them all kill themselves i care less.
All that i care about are my people that haven't seen how badly we need our own country and needed to part way with this useless fulani caliphate. Such a useless country.

If you are a yoruba man/woman, you must think and think for the future of our unborn generation and let's all come together and fight for Oduduwa Republic.

Just imagine how beautiful the country of peaceful people will be with tourism and agriculture.
Please y'all should think, think and think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80101020:
ARREST THEM ALL.

Buhari and his many lap dogs. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Henry22(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Next thing na bomb blast 4 abuja......

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
stinflame:

The man is a actually a Big threat to the nation, that they know. If that man is granted bail he won't be found again, his connects are with high place terrorist groups. Forget all those protest and mercy plea, the president knows better, peaceful Northern knows better.

Please give verifiable facts on your assertion. I never even heard about him until Buhari bacame president. Call me ignorant but I don't think he is that troublesome. Buhari just made him popular.

3 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
escodotman:
Why is it so difficult for Buhari to obey numerous court orders granting bail to this man?
First, they took their protest to the streets of Kaduna
Then they moved a bit higher to the capital city of Abuja
Not satisfied, they went to protest at the Federal Ministry of Justice, calling former AGF Malami all sorts of names
And then now... at the National Assembly!! The center of Nigeria's democracy!
Noticing the trend these people are following, will Buhari wait till they take over Aso rock before he obeys various court orders that have granted the man bail??

So much for the religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by city2city: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
The Shiite organization one side, the IPOB the other, communities rejecting RUGA awaiting took to step up...........Please who is not listening or have turned deaf ears to these time bombs. The story of how BH started have been thrown to the wind. I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
soon he will term them terrorist group......

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by darkelf: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80101025:

Go and join them please,
So the sacking can be faster!
Online chest beater.
Internet warrior.
Senior Wailer Incorporated!

Ka chiffo! cheesy

I am hoping we can engage intelligently on this topic

Didn't courts grant bail to this man? Unless Buhari is choosing to ignore court orders, I see no reason for him to continue holding him in jail.

Try not to be biased in your response. For once, shun political sentiments on this topic and agree that the president is not handling this situation well. If not well managed, we see another security situation on our hands akin to Boko Haram. And even Buhari's security chiefs are failing on that regard

5 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
stinflame:

The man is a actually a Big threat to the nation, that they know. If that man is granted bail he won't be found again, his connects are with high place terrorist groups. Forget all those protest and mercy plea, the president knows better, peaceful Northern knows better.
Please shut your buccal cavity Oga. This is a democracy. Even if the man was shekau and the court says release him, the government must do just that but still make sure to keep him under the radar!!
I bet the slowpoke in Aso rock and his security goons are just natural dimwits that would rather offend the law in a bid to protect it. When these one too take up arm's against you, I will only be here counting scores.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nigeria under Buhari is most terrible.
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
escodotman:
Why is it so difficult for Buhari to obey numerous court orders granting bail to this man?
First, they took their protest to the streets of Kaduna
Then they moved a bit higher to the capital city of Abuja
Not satisfied, they went to protest at the Federal Ministry of Justice, calling former AGF Malami all sorts of names
And then now... at the National Assembly!! The center of Nigeria's democracy!
Noticing the trend these people are following, will Buhari wait till they take over Aso rock before he obeys various court orders that have granted the man bail??

If he's doing it for the Greater good so be it. As leader it's not all order you follow OK.
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by darkelf: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
Please shut your buccal cavity Oga. This is a democracy. Even if the man was shekau and the court says release him, the government must do just that but still make sure to keep him under the radar!!
I bet the slowpoke in Aso rock and his security goons are just natural dimwits that would rather offend the law in a bid to protect it. When these one too take up arm's against you, I will only be here counting scores.

Gbam. I wonder what is so hard

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by charlesELIKIBA: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCNn8OvOWiY

Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja
WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

just one stupid soul and you say graphic....mtchewwww
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
tiwiex:

Please give verifiable facts on your assertion. I never even heard about him until Buhari bacame president. Call me ignorant but I don't think he is that troublesome. Buhari just made him popular.

You not knowing about him dosent make u ignorant. I never knew about him until I started schooling In Zaria back in the days . Of cos u don't expect me to start listing and explaining. The media didn't report most of his deeds. But the aren't nice at all. Mind you he was arrested one time during The military era.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by resosdigital(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80101020:
ARREST THEM ALL.

Criminality breeds further criminality.

I believe there is a court order granting their bail which is being disobeyed by the government.

A government that doenst have a history of keeping the law shouldn't expect same from the citizenry.
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
darkelf:

I am hoping we can engage intelligently on this topic

Didn't courts grant bail to this man? Unless Buhari is choosing to ignore court orders, I see no reason for him to continue holding him in jail.

Try not to be biased in your response. For once, shun political sentiments on this topic and agree that the president is not handling this situation well. If not well managed, we see another security situation on our hands akin to Boko Haram. And even Buhari's security chiefs are failing on that regard
You mean you actually expected a chronic zombie to engage you intelligently? Hahahaha.
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Next level grin
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by traihit: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Uncle BBQ, please tell me these Shia people are currently not better than the Fulani herdsmen killing and raping people everywhere. Yet, the president has not come out for once to admit it. Still, a man is held in prison where the court calls for his release and the president is not obliging. In your wisdom sir, you're calling for their arrest. Don't you think this is one strategic way to incubate another terrorist sect in a country that's already weary of bloodshed? Isn't this the same strategy your Lord PMB is applying to Ipobians whose cause is now just due to PMB' s obviously nepotistic leadership style?

post=80101020:
ARREST THEM ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by traihit: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
PMB's administration would have ended by the time Nigeria starts reaping the fruits of terrorism that's being planted in these shittes group.

city2city:
The Shiite organization one side, the IPOB the other, communities rejecting RUGA awaiting took to step up...........Please who is not listening or have turned deaf ears to these time bombs. The story of how BH started have been thrown to the wind. I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
lonelydora:
May God bless Oha-ma-dike wherever he is. He foretold all that is happening now, but bigotry didn't allow some people see it, and they called him names.

Is Nigeria not really a zoo?
point of correction, a zoo is an organized living environment for animals, Nigeria is actually a shithole jungle where nothing works for creatures worst than animals

6 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gandollaar:

Only a demented fellow will begin an argument with insult, I can't stoop so low.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
darkelf:

Gbam. I wonder what is so hard
It's hard because buhari is waging a religious war against shittes in Nigeria and ably backed by Saudi Arabia
Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by victorv12(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
President Buhari must not release him. The cleric is a national threat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.