Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. (6559 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by lereinter(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2019
You better don't put yourself in trouble

If there gal talks to you, ignore her
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by franklingud(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Guy face your front
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by IamPlato(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2019
DonKalidon:
I have this neighbor that we stay in same apartment in Lagos and he is dating one very beautiful girl that likes forming good girl. Although she is a nice girl and very loyal to the guy but I have always been suspecting that this babe will definitely be doing coded runs because the babe is just too fine.
For like a week I noticed she had not come around because she always comes around almost everyday and sometimes stays over so I asked him and he said she travelled to visit her parents in Benin. Not like I had any business with their relationship because the guy and I are not friends just normal neighbors stuff that you always greet each other because you see everyday.

So I travelled to Abuja for a business and I was lodged in a hotel somewhere in life camp area. It's a nice place and I observed a lot of big men come there. I was at the bar one evening doing something on my laptop and to my greatest surprise I saw this my neighbors girlfriend with one fresh senior man obviously the man looks like excess money. Immediately she saw me I could see the shock in her face and obviously there was no lie she could tell me because of the way they romanticly held themselves. Even while they sat I observed the way the guy was romancing her and she couldn't tell him to stop because he is a big man and she knows she has been busted.
I already had it in mind that there is no way I will tell the guy anything of such because it's none of my business but the fear the girl has is now turning into something else.
First of all later that night I decided to chill in the pool and enjoy myself and I was surprised when she came to the pool as well to join me. Imagine her telling me not to tell her man and offering to do anything I want and you all know what that means but I knew what she was driving at and resisted her to the core. I noticed the senior lodged her in the hotel and comes like in the evenings then goes home because he obviously has a family at home, so you can imagine this girl that this my neighbors wants to marry. Anyways she became very close to me throughout our stay in the hotel till I left her there back to Lagos. I know she would have been calling her man anyhow to observe if maybe his behavior had changed and she will know I have told him but I didn't mention a word to him.

After some days she returned and I could see how excited my my neighbor was to see his GF again so in my mind I was like if only this guy knew what's up with this girl. The problem now is that the girl and I hardly talk before, just greet each other just but now the way she greets me and want to ask me questions or talk to me is even making the BF surprise and I am trying to avoid her in the best way I can.

What do you guys advice I do in this sort of situation?
if I have a neighbour who knows that my girl is playing and refuses to tell me, I will hate that person...

The probnlem of Nigerians is minding our business instead of being your brother's keeper... Save a brother from destruction... I see some persons telling you to mind your business, una no get sense ...

Dude tell the guy so that he doesn't marry a devil.... This is the love we should build

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by Vega100: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2019
dairykidd:

Yeah... ur moniker though. I used to pop that sh1t back then with some mkt grin

Na the way bro...
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by DonKalidon(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2019
IamPlato:
if I have a neighbour who knows that my girl is playing and refuses to tell me, I will hate that person...

The probnlem of Nigerians is minding our business instead of being your brother's keeper... Save a brother from destruction... I see some persons telling you to mind your business, una no get sense ...

Dude tell the guy so that he doesn't marry a devil.... This is the love we should build

In a very sane country that is the right thing to do. But you see alot of people in Nigeria are not sane anymore so sometimes being a brothers keeper is like becoming a complete enemy. I think marrying a devil is people's personal choice now.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by uckennety(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2019
owowa145:

I understand u bro, but lets not give infidelity an excuse. The word love is expensive to mention. That niggaa called love endures everything and of all, does not give room for infidelity for whatever reason. She might be a fiancee to d guy becos of lust and not love. Bless.

Fiancee cuz of lust?

Did you heard your self?

Love is expensive as you can see she loves the guy
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by IamPlato(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2019
DonKalidon:

In a very sane country that is the right thing to do. But you see alot of people in Nigeria are not sane anymore so sometimes being a brothers keeper is like becoming a complete enemy. I think marrying a devil is people's personal choice now.
hope you that not everyone can i identify the devil in a relationship... Others will have to help them do it
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by pansophist(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2019
If it was up to me, I'll tell him because in reverse, I wont be happy if someone refuse to tell me about the infidelity of my partner.

Furthermore, make sure you have evidence during the disclosure (a picture or video recording would have be better), to protect yourself with further blackmail. If he is a man with sense, he will thank you for that.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by ashawopikin(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2019
DonKalidon:
I have this neighbor that we stay in same apartment in Lagos and he is dating one very beautiful girl that likes forming good girl. Although she is a nice girl and very loyal to the guy but I have always been suspecting that this babe will definitely be doing coded runs because the babe is just too fine.
For like a week I noticed she had not come around because she always comes around almost everyday and sometimes stays over so I asked him and he said she travelled to visit her parents in Benin. Not like I had any business with their relationship because the guy and I are not friends just normal neighbors stuff that you always greet each other because you see everyday.

So I travelled to Abuja for a business and I was lodged in a hotel somewhere in life camp area. It's a nice place and I observed a lot of big men come there. I was at the bar one evening doing something on my laptop and to my greatest surprise I saw this my neighbors girlfriend with one fresh senior man obviously the man looks like excess money. Immediately she saw me I could see the shock in her face and obviously there was no lie she could tell me because of the way they romanticly held themselves. Even while they sat I observed the way the guy was romancing her and she couldn't tell him to stop because he is a big man and she knows she has been busted.
I already had it in mind that there is no way I will tell the guy anything of such because it's none of my business but the fear the girl has is now turning into something else.
First of all later that night I decided to chill in the pool and enjoy myself and I was surprised when she came to the pool as well to join me. Imagine her telling me not to tell her man and offering to do anything I want and you all know what that means but I knew what she was driving at and resisted her to the core. I noticed the senior lodged her in the hotel and comes like in the evenings then goes home because he obviously has a family at home, so you can imagine this girl that this my neighbors wants to marry. Anyways she became very close to me throughout our stay in the hotel till I left her there back to Lagos. I know she would have been calling her man anyhow to observe if maybe his behavior had changed and she will know I have told him but I didn't mention a word to him.

After some days she returned and I could see how excited my my neighbor was to see his GF again so in my mind I was like if only this guy knew what's up with this girl. The problem now is that the girl and I hardly talk before, just greet each other just but now the way she greets me and want to ask me questions or talk to me is even making the BF surprise and I am trying to avoid her in the best way I can.

What do you guys advice I do in this sort of situation?
if Na me o , I will collect my share,a afterall they are not married, shebi u say she be fine girl?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by DonKalidon(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
ashawopikin:
collect your share,afteralk they are not married

This your username is hilarious. Do you know it means two things? Anyway sex is not my problem and I don't sleep with anyone just for fun.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by owowa145(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
uckennety:

Fiancee cuz of lust?

Did you heard your self?

Love is expensive as you can see she loves the guy
Lol, no need to argue. I leave what i said to sagacious minds to interpret.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by pansophist(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, the girl fcked up by coming close to you or trying to negotiate with you.

If it were me, I will lock up. I will look at you, you will know I saw you. Just as I know you saw me too.

You can then decide to go tell him, it will be your words against mine.

If anything is guaranteed, it is the fact that I will NEVER plead guilty. To you or to him.

Last last, I use emotional blackmail. Accuse him of not trusting me. Stop picking his calls.
He should go and date you...

He will come back to me and I will show you the real pepper dem. grin

You dont have to plead guilty, but I'll carry out my own findings. The hotel where were caught, I'll go there and inquire about the names of lodgers, examine CCTV footage, find evidence of where you were at the time you were caught and inquire from people who saw you then etc.

Not all men you can play emotional blackmailing stunt with. At worse cases, I wony believe you both but my radar will be on high research mode, and it is only a matter you'll be busted if you didn't change.

Accused me of not trusting you and stop picking my calls ? Na today? Lol. Pray you no jam a man like me.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by ashawopikin(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
why you no fvck the babe? angry
I tire o,shebi Na him say the geh fine?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by Laurene: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2019
DonKalidon:

I left my brokus in Lag
you could have collected your share you know
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
pansophist:

You dont have to plead guilty, but I'll carry out my own findings. The hotel where were caught, I'll go there and inquire about the names of lodgers, examine CCTV footage, find evidence of where you were at the time you were caught and inquire from people who saw you then etc.

Not all men you can play emotional blackmailing stunt with. At worse cases, I wony believe you both but my radar will be on high research mode, and it is only a matter you'll be busted if you didn't change.

Accused me of not trusting you and stop picking my calls ? Na today? Lol. Pray you no jam a man like me.

Why should I pray not to jam a man like you?

Are you Zeus?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by ashawopikin(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2019
DonKalidon:

This your username is hilarious. Do you know it means two things? Anyway sex is not my problem and I don't sleep with anyone just for fun.
oga Na only u know d truth, if u don't want her, free her, Na boyfriend and girlfriend matter, no be husband and wife
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by pansophist(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Why should I pray not to jam a man like ypu?

Are you Zeus?

No na, but because your solution is not solution at all, and quite frankly, is counterproductive.

One of the quality I admire in a partner is empathy, that is, to be able to experience the reality of the other. If my partner accused me of cheating, even if truly I didn't do it, my solution to reconciliation will not be resorting to emotional blackmail. I will empathize with her, understand the breach of trust at hand, the potential damage it will cause in our relationship and prove myself innocent. Then later in the aftermath, I may express how distasteful his action was.

But in the case where the accused is guilty, emotional blackmail is adding more fuel to a furnace at the end, it wont go well.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2019
pansophist:

No na, but because your solution is not solution at all, and quite frankly, is counterproductive.

One of the quality I admire in a partner is empathy, that is, to be able to experience the reality of the other. If my partner accused me of cheating, even if truly I didn't do it, my solution to reconciliation will not be resorting to emotional blackmail. I will empathize with herz understanding the breach of trust at hand, potential damage it will cause in our relationship and prove myself innocent.

But in the case where the accused is guilty, emotional blackmail is adding more fuel to a furnace at the end, it wont go well.

Do I care?

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by crackhouse(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2019
Just call her and tell her that you won't tell her boyfriend what happened so that she will not start seeing u as a threat or a stumbling block to their relationship and probably start thinking of what to do to you....she's now smiling with you because she don't want you to leak the secret but once u stop responding to her she will start assuming that hell is about to be let loose...
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by IceColdVeins(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2019
ornicus:

blackmail the chick and knack her
then find a way of letting the guy know you knacked her.
as the girl na confam olosho, it is a matter of price
your price is your feigned silence
he is sha not your close friend so it is not betrayal matter.
I have been waiting for a comment like this.....Guess I'm not the only ruthless nigg in this world.

Dont save her, she dont wanna be saved. (J. Cole 2014)
#NOSAVINGHOs
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by pansophist(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by pansophist(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by fcdgrand(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutu:

If it were me, I will lock up. I will look at you, you will know I saw you. Just as I know you saw me too.

If anything is guaranteed, it is the fact that I will NEVER plead guilty. To you or to him.

Last last, I use emotional blackmail. Accuse him of not trusting me. Stop picking his calls.

nice one nne but "emotional blackmail" is not gone work! & why will i trust her? do i meet her as a virgin? or is she my wife?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by fcdgrand(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
karma na baskard! find way to expose the b*tch so in your own turn the enemy(ies) will be expose & if you don't expose hmm my brother na turn by turn
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by skywalker240(m): 3:31am On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

not after i have a video evidence of the senior romancing you.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by MrMou: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

The scenario you just said right here, especially the emotional blackmail, will absolutely work, & it's not your fault! I blame the mor0nic guys who choose to date ladies like you who they didn't meet as virgins but want to trust you to be morally upright enough to resist all temptations just because they're with you now! For Christ's sake, that's why you're not a virgin in the first place!
Only a virgin should be trusted that much but a lot of guys refuse to see!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2019
MrMou:

The scenario you just said right here, especially the emotional blackmail, will absolutely work, & it's not your fault! I blame the mor0nic guys who choose to date ladies like you who they didn't meet as virgins but want to trust you to be morally upright enough to resist all temptations just because they're with you now! For Christ's sake, that's why you're not a virgin in the first place!
Only a virgin should be trusted that much but a lot of guys refuse to see!

Sounds like you are crying.

You want a handkerchief?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by MrMou: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Sounds like you are crying.

You want a handkerchief?
Crying Funny girl! grin
Enjoy the mor0nic men who date people like you! They actually deserve whatever you give them for not having sense!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2019
MrMou:

Crying Funny girl! grin
Enjoy the mor0nic men who date people like you! They actually deserve whatever you give them for not having sense!

Nawa!

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by yeyeosoronga: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2019
pansophist:

Who will give you the names of lodgers or CCTV footage? You can't have access to those easily unless you're law enforcement. Secondly, the name of the girl won't be on the hotel list, but rather that of her sugar daddy. How do you want to know the name of the sugar daddy, except she tells you? Thirdly, how do you want to continue your so called research from Lagos to Abuja? I'm talking of the logistics and time it needs for such?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by pansophist(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Who will give you the names of lodgers or CCTV footage? You can't have access to those easily unless you're law enforcement. Secondly, the name of the girl won't be on the hotel list, but rather that of her sugar daddy. How do you want to know the name of the sugar daddy, except she tells you? Thirdly, how do you want to continue your so called research from Lagos to Abuja? I'm talking of the logistics and time it needs for such?

Good observations, and yes you're right, indeed, it would seem practically impossible to access those info, though, it will send a clear a message to her that I'm on the alert now and it wont take long for her secret to be reveal. The fact that I'm willing to go those length is enough to send cold chill down her spine.

Also, na naija we de bros, when money de involve, them go show you the CCTV footage, only that they wont give you a copy of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) / I Wish Chidinma Had Used This Nail Polish Before lodging in a hotel With Mr Atag / Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.