Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency (19523 Views)

Lalong Asks Buhari To Revive Livestock Transformation Plan To Stem Insecurity / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan / Livestock Transformation Development Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency by AMUNSI23(f): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2019
We die here walahi
Re: FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency by winner915: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2019
MY EXPERIENCE AS I ENROUTE TO ABUJA FROM ADAMAWA*

The RUGA program has truly commenced!!!

In the early hours of Sunday, June 30, 2019 i enroute from Adamawa State to Abuja.
While approaching Billiri, i saw a multitude of cattles and Fulanis (men, women and their children) standing on the road, they looked stranded, It was as if they were sent out of their homes. I asked myself, Why is this large number of cattle and Fulani on the road?”.
Still moving, while approaching Futuk, a local settlement in Gombe State, I saw another multitude of cattles close to a river bank, these ones were more in number compared to the previous, and they included cows, camels, sheeps and goats, all being controlled and monitored by their Fulani owners. I thought they had settled there for a while for the cattles to have water to drink, probably after a long journey.

As we kept on moving, I was greatly surprised to see them in their numbers along the road as they increased geometrically. This could be the Settlers President Buhari is carving lands for, i thought.
Reaching Alkaleri, a town in Bauchi State, our vehicle stopped for passengers to have some rest and perhaps grab something to eat before we continue the journey.
Where we were at Alkaleri, i saw a young and vibrant Fulani herder; i approached him and engaged him in a conversation. This I did to find out why there were so many 'stranded-looking' Fulanis on the way with their cattles; i presumed he would know!
As i walked up to him, i said, Inakwana which means ‘Good morning’ in Hausa language and he responded Walla Hausa. At this point i suspected he does not understand Hausa language, perhaps not a Nigerian. I think i should speak the little Fulfulde I understand, maybe thats what he understands I said to myself. So i said Noi which means How are you? and he replied “Jam” meaning Fine. And I continued by asking him if he could speak Fulfulde in Fulani which is referred to as 'awodi fulfulde na' and he said Oui which I know to mean Yes in French. Why didnt he reply me in Fulfulde but in French?, I became more curious, i decided to communicate in French with him which I discovered he could only speak well, luckily for me, I understand French too, so the conversation continued in French.
I asked him Tu parles Française and with a big smile he answered, Oui. Hearing me speak French, he was so amazed, the joy was written all over his paled face. In French, i inquired to know where he came from and he told me he was from Mali. MALI!

This immediately confirmed my suspicion, he was not a Nigerian!
It was there and then I knew that Nigerians are on the verge of losing their lands to foreigners.

If you are a Buharist and you love what he is doing, my brother, continue to support him! I bet you, this will not only affect you but your entire generation.

I wish for this not to happen in my generation because it's a pity that this generation is full of cowards.
I say this without apology!

RUGA program means 'allowing foreigners to graze and live with us in our own land'.

*I stand to say no to RUGA*.

I am *Emperor Kingsley Emmanuel*
(An Advocate for Positive Change)

THIS COME FROM A FRIEND FROM MIDDLE BELT OF NIGERIA ON
[7/9, 22:59]

I believe this guy. This is what we have been saying but it hard for people to understand this. In some parts of the middle belt, fresh lands were already demarcated and sign posts erected for RUGA. The speed at which federal government made money available to execute this should make anyone one who is objective suspicious. About 12 northern states or so have already agreed to RUGA and one will wonder why the government did not go ahead to execute the project there but decided to suspend it because of the outcry from other parts of the country. This should not be farfetched. Their interest is in the south. They already conquered the north. No to RUGA in any form o jare.

1 Like

Re: FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency by Evercurious(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2019
plaindealer:

The program is about Livestock and poultry, Kennels, goats, lambs and pigs and so on, they are also livestock. The program is for livestock farmers, all under one roof.

Abeg leave all those story.. LET'S FOCUS ON OTHER PRESSING ISSUES ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President Obasanjo Dead Or Alive? / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.