Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! (6672 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! So Satan and Yahshua made a deal not to show themselves right? LMAO!

Hilarious!

It is just like what someone said on one thread, many of you who claim to be atheists here on this forum belong to two or more occult groups. You are here trying in absolute futility to lure the saints away from their faith in the Scriptures - their very foundations.

How else do you want Yahushua the Messiah to show himself?

As for Satan, he is already showing himself to you na.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by LordReed(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
elated177:

Hilarious!

It is just like what someone said on one thread, many of you who claim to be atheists here on this forum belong to two or more occult groups. You are here trying in absolute futility to lure the saints away from their faith in the Scriptures - their very foundations.

How else do you want Yahushua the Messiah to show himself?

As for Satan, he is already showing himself to you na.

LoL! Is Satan the wall gecko that runs around here or is he the bird that poops on my car every morning? LMFAO!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Is Satan the wall gecko that runs around here or is he the bird that poops on my car every morning? LMFAO!

Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by LordReed(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
elated177:

Keep deluding yourself.

No you.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
LordReed:

No you.

You are being led by Satan and his demons.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by LordReed(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
elated177:

You are being led by Satan and his demons.

So just more fairytales? Check.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2019
LordReed:

So just more fairytales? Check.

The name appearing as the caption of this thread is mine.

State your full identity here.

Let us wrap up this conversation.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by LordReed(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2019
elated177:

The name appearing as the caption of this thread is mine.

State your full identity here.

Let us wrap up this conversation.

Ask your god to tell you, it is omniscient isn't it?
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
LordReed:

Ask your god to tell you, it is omniscient isn't it?

What about the other thread?
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
elated177:

What about the other thread?

Answered
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Proverbs 30:4 Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Whose hands have gathered up the wind? Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is the name of his Son? Surely you know!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
There are talented and well-gifted children of YHVH of Hosts out there. Every saint of the Father in heaven is endowed with one or more gifts --- gifts of the Spirit --- and endued with power in accordance with such a saint's purpose or mission in this life.

Read the parable of the bags of gold: Matt 25:14-30.

There are some saints upon whom the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has set-apart for some specific tasks in this world. Satan himself knows and searches out for such people. It is obvious why Satan searches for such saints.

Let me leave it at this for now. However, those who are in this category have understood. .

There are so many ways demonically anointed servants of Satan can take advantage of such people.

An heir is almost no different from a slave while such heir is still a child.

You must study the Scriptures for yourself and obey the Commands of your Father, YHVH Almighty and your Master, Yahushua the Messiah. Let the Word of YHVH Almighty and his Word alone be your Spiritual authority. There is no other way.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2019
Study the Scriptures for yourselves. As saint of YHVH Almighty, let his Word, Yahushua the Messiah, be the only spiritual cover you need.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
The Word of YHVH Almighty is the only spiritual authority the saints must submit to.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by xproducer: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2019
The Lord JESUS CHRIST Himself said, "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven." - Matthew 23:9

Trust in the Lord GOD alone.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
xproducer:
The Lord JESUS CHRIST Himself said, "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven." - Matthew 23:9

Trust in the Lord GOD alone.

Only a saint of YHVH Almighty can accept this.

1 Like

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in YHWH, and in the power of his might.

6:11 Put on the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHWH:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

The saints of YHVH should focus on doing his will, obeying his Word and by that very fact, Yahushua the Messiah himself. As the saints do this, the Father in heaven will always protect them.

The saints of Yahushua the Messiah should rather be preoccupied with how they will love their fellow human beings more. Let the saints be more interested in being light in this perverted and depraved world than focusing on the activities of Satan and the demons.

Do good to every one, irrespective of the race, tribe, ethnicity or religion of such person. This does not stop the saint from speaking out against sin and wickedness when the need arises. I know it is not easy, but our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, will always give us the strength and resolve to do so.

The war we, the saints, engage in is not fought with physical knife and gun or stone and stick. Most of the war is in the mind. Spiritual war is mostly fought, lost and won in the mind. This is why Satan and the demons are desperately using their human slaves to attack the minds of people. Part of that attack is spreading fear and by so doing steering you away from the knowledge of the magnitude of the power you, the saint, has in the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

As a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, you have his mind and Spirit and, therefore, should not succumb to the fear and scare tactics of the enemy. You, the saint, have been given the spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. Not the spirit of fear. Focus on traversing the path of righteousness. Obeying and teaching the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven should be of utmost importance. The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty teach us how to love him and our fellow human beings.

Do not be distracted by the so-called activities and deep secrets of Satan. You do not need such knowledge. Of much importance to us as saints is bearing the fruits of righteousness -walking and dealing with others uprightly. When some see this light shining in and through us, they will desire to be light like us, too. However, the evil ones who will rather try to quench our light will be consumed by it.

You must know that the slaves of demons - those who practise witchcraft - are always in agony whenever they see us, the saints of YHVH Almighty. This is because the demons in them recognise the Spirit of YHVH Almighty in us, the saints. Why then should you stoop so low as to even pay attention to whether they drop snail, lizard, or even cry like bird? Don't you know that every form of witchcraft is powerless wherever the saints of YHVH Almighty are? The which demon such witch or wizard will send on errand will be rendered powerless the moment it sees us, carriers of the power of Yahushua the Messiah. This is why the demons turn around and instruct the idiots who send them on errands to start engaging in activities in futile attempt to weary your spirit. Sometimes, the bastards of Satan spray fumigants into our homes when we are sleeping, burn rubbish in the middle of the night to generate smoke, generate unnecessary loud noise, etc, just to weary us and give their demon masters a fighting chance. YHVH Almighty, our strength in the morning and our salvation on time of distress, does not grow tired or weary. He will never cease to give strength to the weary.

So, it does not matter whether the evil ones are of the marine, rock, terrestrial or arboreal, all they will ever be able to do through their their father, Satan, will always and for ever be under the feet of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, by that very fact, under our feet.

Therefore, let one witchcraft soul join to another from here to anywhere on the surface of the earth, the total of their witchcraft power will always be 0.0000 to infinity and under the feet of every saint of Yahushua the Messiah. This is who you are as a saint of YHVH Almighty.

Therefore, do not call a conspiracy everything they call conspiracy. Do not fear what they fear. Do not dread what they dread. YHVH Almighty alone is the one you, the saint, are to fear. He alone is the one you are to dread.

You, the saint, serve a Master who has dominion over every power in heaven and on earth. That Master lives in you. He is Yahushua the Messiah, the Author of life. The Word of YHVH Almighty. You are his temple where he and the Father live. Keep his temple chaste by abstaining from sexual immorality. Abstain from sexual immorality, not for fear of being punished by Satan or the demons, but to honour your Master and Saviour whose temple you are.

Satan has no power to punish you, a saint of YHVH Almighty, because you are not his servant. Satan can only punish those who whose master he is. However, YHVH Almighty exercises authority over all he has created.

YOU SEE, THE WIND AND THUNDER BELONG TO YHVH ALMIGHTY. NO ONE CAN CAUSE THE WIND TO BLOW IN ANY DIRECTION OR MAKE THE THUNDER ROAR IN THE HEAVENS, EXCEPT BY THE POWER OF YHVH ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. THE SAINTS MUST NEVER FORGET THIS.

EL Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2019
LordReed:

My problem with it is that is pure fear mongering. How do people who believe in an all powerful god who loves them and protects them, develop such paranoia over every single thing in this world? To the extent you now fear yourselves? This is an awful and toxic attitude in my opinion. I laugh because it such a hilarious contrast to the peace and love you people say you are about.

You seem to confuse being careful with being fearful. The OP is warning God's children to be careful who they submit to, and who they hang out with, not fear those people. So if you as a parent tells your children to be careful with friends is it the same as telling them to fear their friends?
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

You seem to confuse being careful with being fearful. The OP is warning God's children to be careful who they submit to, and who they hang out with, not fear those people. So if you as a parent tells your children to be careful with friends is it the same as telling them to fear their friends?

Does the parent tell the children not to associate with the people they are warning their children about or are they telling them not to join in certain activities?
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rev 2:20, 24,25

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

24 & 25 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets, "I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come."

What our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, said here is no different from what he has said in:

Exodus 22:18 Do not allow a sorceress to live.

Deut 18:9-14 When you enter the land YHVH your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practises divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to YHVH; because of these same detestable practices YHVH your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before YHVH your God.

Whom did the Master say were taught by Jezebel? His servants. He did not say the world or sinners, but his servants. One may wonder why the servants of the Messiah would allow themselves to be taught things contrary to what they already knew. This is because the "teacher" claimed to be a prophetess. With the title of a prophetess, she claimed to have received revelations.

The intention of the woman, Jezebel, was to corrupt the servants of the Messiah and steer them away from what they already knew, righteousness. That was the only way she could rule exercise authority - satanic authority - over them.

By her teaching, she misled some of the saints into believing that there was nothing wrong with being in the Messiah and engaging in sinful activities, such as sexual immorality.

By her teaching, she taught some of the saints to have one leg in the path of righteousness and one leg in demonism. She taught that it was okay to eat from the table of the Messiah and the table Satan.

The teaching of Jezebel promoted all kinds of wickedness and disobedience to the Commandments of YHVH. She detested righteousness. Her teaching fiercely opposed the complete obedience to the Word of YHVH Almighty. She detested those who propagated/disseminated the Truth and promoted those who taught demonism/satanism(demonology).

This same spirit of Jezebel has wormed its way into the lives of so many people who claim to follow Yahushua the Messiah.

There is no other weapon a saint of YHVH Almighty has than the Word of YHVH Almighty and obedience to him. The light in you, and which shines through you, the saint, is the authority and power you have over the powers of darkness and their activities. Allowing this light to shine - doing the will of YHVH Almighty, obeying his Word - is the only thing that renders the activities of the kingdom of darkness powerless, just as light cancels the effect of darkness. Knowing the names of demons and their levels will in no way empower the servants of YHVH El Shaddai in a spiritual warfare.

As a saint of YHVH Almighty, do not bother yourself with the knowledge of the activities of Satan. It is a journey down a slippery hill which no saint should embark on.

The servants of YHVH Almighty should rather concentrate on their own activities - bearing the fruits of righteousness. This alone nullifies the activities of the kingdom of wickedness and their agents. They know this very well.

As the servants of YHVH Almighty, let our focus be on the complete obedience to the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. .

It will do us a lot good to heed these pieces of advice from the Word and Wisdom of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

Proverbs 4:25-27 Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths of your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or to the left; keep your foot from evil.

May our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, continue to guide and guard his servants.

May be edited.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Study the Scriptures for yourselves.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2019
2 Peter 2:18 They make proud and stupid statements, and use immoral bodily lusts to trap those who are just beginning to escape from among people who live in error.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by Amanda4life: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
elated177:
Habakkuk 2:9-14 Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain, setting his nest on high to escape the clutches of ruin! You have plotted the ruin of many peoples, shaming your own house and forfeiting your life. The stones of the wall will cry out, and the beams of the woodwork will echo it. Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed and establishes a town by injustice! Has not YHVH Almighty determined that the people's labour is only fuel for the fire, that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing? For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of YHVH as the waters cover the sea.

Which church do you attend
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2019
Amanda4life:

Which church do you attend

Why do you want to know?
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by Amanda4life: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2019
elated177:

Why do you want to know?

If you are for the truth , you shouldn't be hiding anything
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Amanda4life:

If you are for the truth , you shouldn't be hiding anything

Is this some kind of attempt at emotional blackmail? Tell me why you want to know the church that I attend.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Don't let anyone deceive you.

The power of YHVH Almighty in any saint of his cannot be stolen, blocked or transferred from one person to another. It is impossible to erect ten storey building on a foundation made for one storey building.

Anyone whom YHVH Almighty has chosen to weild his power - to his glory, of course - here on Earth, is usually specifically prepared for that from such a person's mother's womb.

If YHVH Almighty has counted you worthy to display his power, greatness and awesomeness through you, just know that the kingdom of wickedness is aware and will always fight against you. Satan and the demons will always use their human scums to try to make you dishonorable by their words or actions. However, be courageous. He who has endowed you with his power is with you all the way. Focus on the Father in heaven and his Word. You have been called to be a blessing and not a curse. Feed on the Bread of Life, the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah. Your identity is rooted in the Word of Life.

John 1:12 Some, however, did receive him and believed in him; so he gave them the right to become YHVH's children.

No power can cause enmity between you and your Father in heaven.

All you need to is just shine.

Shine?

How?

By:

Matthew 22:37-40.

El Elohe Yahshrael. Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
If there are tips/prayers to pray to receive revelation to know an evil MOG or church with evil foundation then share.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Are you still depending on your fellow human being for the Word of YHVH Almighty?

What do you need a so-called mog for?
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
The power of YHVH Almighty in any of his servants cannot be stolen, blocked or transferred from such servant to another.

Let the servants of YHVH Almighty not be deceived or distracted by the words spouted or actions carried out by Satan through his human slaves.

The saints of YHVH Almighty must realize that they are the ones who are being carried by our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, and not the other way round.

Know who you are. If you don't, the bastards of Satan will confuse, deceive and distract you with the garbage they utter and the activities they deliberately engage in.

Let the saints know that no one, man or spirit, will ever be able to cause enmity between us and our Father in heaven. Satan and his human slaves know this very well, hence their frustration and constant manipulation.

Just continue to shine...obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven. It is this obedience that frustrates the kingdom of wickedness.

The Commandments...love YHVH Almighty with all your strength, all your mind and all your heart and love your fellow human beings as you love yourself.

Do to others as you would like them to do to you. Although it is not easy, the Father in heaven will always help us.

YHVH Almighty fights our battles.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2020
The saints of YHVH Almighty must realize that we are the ones who are being carried by our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, and not the other way round.

The saints of YHVH Almighty know and understand what this means.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

We, the saints, must continue to shine...obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven. It is this obedience that frustrates the kingdom of wickedness.

The Commandments...love YHVH Almighty with all your strength, all your mind and all your heart and love your fellow human beings as you love yourself.

Do to others as you would like them to do to you. Although it is not easy, the Father in heaven will always help us.

Let the saints be rest assured that the power of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, in us, his servants, can't be stolen, blocked or transferred from one person to another.

No servant of YHVH Almighty is of less importance to him. Each saint has a role to play. No role is too small and none is too big. Each saint is given power and ability in accordance with the task he or she has been entrusted.

Different talents but one Spirit. No talent is too small or too big. No talent is useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matthew 10:28 : Fear God Who Can Throw Us Into Hell? - Paul Ellis / Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points / I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.