Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel (41021 Views)

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by Moventist: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
justmi1:
Many Nigerians are not ok at all, a lady was abused, the matter was taken up as demanded by the masses, now because mrs tinubu and APC is involved, the slapping senator is now right. It's ok, so what do guys want now, they should free him Abi. Toh!!!

Crucify him
Useless People everywhere
You're worst than the said senator by your castigation
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by hush15: 3:04am On Jul 10, 2019
backnbeta:
Why did Mr Abbo do that self, I just wonder...abi na devil? See the nansense he brought upon PDP now! Let him take the appropriate punishment, bi ko...no mercy

i dont support his actions but its too much. like someone said in tbe reactions, nobody heard what the lafy said. no body is talking about the actions.

Afterall the man didnt enter and started beating the woman... he was sitted. he waited. Police arrived at the scene. he spoke to them. he even had issues with another person. only God knows what woman would have said to be get such reaction and i know women can be very very annoying just like what remi is doing. they should not take advantage of the fact that he is younger than them or the ruling party influence. no man likes been cheated or undermined. i dont know how women enjoy seeing bringing a man down. Thats how the brought Adam down and till date, we are yet to recover.

fear woman.... na woman go still fall tinubu las las.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by anonimi: 4:55am On Jul 10, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless Tinubu wife

As useless as the P in psychology
She get power because her husband is promoting illiteracy, agberoism, almajirism by denying Yorubas education so they can ruin the south west forever.
Eledumare will not let them. Amin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095358_15096527612489439596301874723237704487377n_jpeg85ba7e6ee2eaa8016b72712354f15d2f

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2019
anonimi:

As useless as the P in psychology
She get power because her husband is promoting illiteracy, agberoism, almajirism by denying Yorubas education so they can ruin the south west forever.
Eledumare will not let them. Amin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095358_15096527612489439596301874723237704487377n_jpeg85ba7e6ee2eaa8016b72712354f15d2f

That is the reason your kinsmen have become endangered species of humans in South Africa, Ghana and some other places. The bitterness and racism of your tribe will eventually make you an outcast in Africa. When you have problems in South Africa and Ghana, it is the same Tinubu people that are fighting your cause under Nigeria umbrella forgetting that a Chimpanzee would always behave like Chimpanzee. Don't worry when your cup fulls to the brim, the Tinubu people will chase you out of Benin, Togo & Ghana and Lagos will reject you.

The touts and cannibals at Onitsha and the prostitutes you created that littered everywhere in Nigeria and other major cities in Africa, are they created by Tinubu?

You lack manners in your region. I observed the excitement of your brothers on social media over the rudely behavior of a poorly trained young man who dishonoured Prof Soyinka. You have forgotten those who fight the land where they are surviving will soon go into extinction.

IBO rewarding Yorubas with evil.
https://www.nairaland.com/5292243/landlady-killed-husband-mistress-suspect

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by Weixzy(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2019
I swear all I see Is Igbos vs Tinubu(there nightmare )
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by Weixzy(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2019
Igbos with their hate theory. U leave the main issues at hand and go on to pacify someone because she's a Yoruba.(your nightmare )
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2019
Zuorom:
She slapped someone in the house the other time so she doesn't have the right to seat in judgement over a case that even she od guilty of

Who is this mystery senator that Remi Tinubu slapped? Cos you people have come with lies again.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I read the comments of those against it and found at it is from a particular group of pained persons.

Mrs Tinubu is the highest ranking female in the Senate and has a right to be present in a committee investigating a gender based case which is dominated by men in the panel
so the only reason the case is being investigated is because he slapped a woman. If he had slapped a man it would have been a lesser offence

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by PFRB: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2019
I have seen that Mrs Tinubu is not a good mannered person.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by King44(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2019
She has no moral ground to make the panel
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by anonimi: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2019
babaolofin:
That is the reason your kinsmen have become endangered species of humans in South Africa, Ghana and some other places. The bitterness and racism of your tribe will eventually make you an outcast in Africa. When you have problems in South Africa and Ghana, it is the same Tinubu people that are fighting your cause under Nigeria umbrella forgetting that a Chimpanzee would always behave like Chimpanzee. Don't worry when your cup fulls to the brim, the Tinubu people will chase you out of Benin, Togo & Ghana and Lagos will reject you.

The touts and cannibals at Onitsha and the prostitutes you created that littered everywhere in Nigeria and other major cities in Africa, are they created by Tinubu?

You lack manners in your region. I observed the excitement of your brothers on social media over the rudely behavior of a poorly trained young man who dishonoured Prof Soyinka. You have forgotten those who fight the land where they are surviving will soon go into extinction.

How do you know I am not Yoruba?
When you are not a coven dwelling, broom waving witch?
How can anyone be sure that you are even Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by adeolakemi: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
YorubaHero01:
Children of hate will roast Tinubu wife tonight. They don’t have any other job than to prey on Tinubu online.

How a whole people are always in sync in hating Tinubu still remains a mystery I’m yet to unravel.

Check all the names!
you will see the real effect 2023 ......
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by adeolakemi: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2019
babaolofin:

get ready for biafra i know you will be rattled by this now BIAFRA YORUBA NIGHTMARE
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by adeolakemi: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2019
RTSC:

In case you don't know, tinubu is hated across Nigeria.

The only people that like him are in the South west.
YORUBAS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS WHEN HE MAKES HIS PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION KNOWN 2022
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by adeolakemi: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Kay25:
weldone we are Southwest na kuku d way una dey speak english be dat yet ur brothers doesn't stop coming there eevryday nnna eenn if u I know where u dey for South West I depot u strait
South West ABI LAGOS NIGERIA SWEAT ABEG WHO WANTS TO GO TO OSUN,ONDO,EKITI,OGUN AND OYO
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by cosef: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2019
To prevent any situation of bias, Sen. Remind Tinubu should resign from the committee investigating Elisha Abbo. She is trying to politicize the matter into an APC vs PDP, and it may even help Elisha walk away unpunished. Nigerians are sentimental.

Justice must not only be done, it must also be seen to be done.

Elisha must be punished but bringing in people like Remi tinubu's anti-PDP rhetorics will give Elisha a lacuna to escape and it will not augur well for Nigerians.

Let's be warned.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by Kay25(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=adeolakemi post=80120632]South West ABI LAGOS NIGERIA SWEAT ABEG WHO WANTS TO GO TO OSUN,ONDO,EKITI,OGUN AND OYO na now u sabi say it is lagos Nigeria����as if lagos is an independent state in Nigeria
Re: Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel by doublecross(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
eagleeye2:

No. It doesn't excludes Abbo's own. Senator Abbot should face justice.
forget that shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.