Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army (31746 Views)

Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Emu4life(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
VillagePipu:

Which your son?

The bearded coward who got 3M of you killed and ran from Abakaliki to Abidjan like a stray dog?

See this one claiming someone else's ethnicity because he's ashamed of his parents, family and ancestry.
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by tradepunter: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
I thought it was kemi adeosun self grin grin gringrin
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tomide007:
What is wrong with buhari. . . This is not done anywhere......another officer on the same rank with chief of army staff? Aberration...... I think he's going to be announced as COAS. This is weird really.

Its very possible. D military recognises date of promotion as basis of seniority. They also recognise position in d hierarchy. As long buratai became a Lt. Gen b4 adeosun b4 Adeosun, he still remains d senior. Also bear in mind that he is d COAS, which puts d new Lt. Gen under buratai's command. If d new dude is going to b d new COAS, only time will tell. We don't no that for sure
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Olarewaju89: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Zuorom: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nigerians can carry fake news
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by MrAnele(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Noted....
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by FarahAideed: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
AndroBlaze:

I'm sure you know more about the army than a career soldier and a two time Commander in Chief.

Are you referring to Buhari? grin grin. You and Buhari are a joke

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by AngelicBeing: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin

Useless promotion...Adeosun sef
l concur, Buhari is a dead carcass in Aso Rock, the promotion was done by the bastards called cabals surrounding Buhari, Buhari is operating with a dead analog brain, the cabals are the one calling the shots in the villa, Nigeria is beyond redemption as long as you have bastards called cabals, they are pushing Buhari like a remote control and the country continues to slide into one of the unsafest country on earth, zombies and patriotic citizens can disagree with me but however, they are trapped in the shithole jungle enjoying all the hunger and starvation grin

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by selemempe: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
AndroBlaze:

I'm sure you know more about the army than a career soldier and a two time Commander in Chief.
who? Buhari? Lol..dont be ridiculous boy....buhari was just a product of quota system....he knws nothing. Even u are smarter

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Tomide007: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
AndroBlaze:

Lol.... From the man who really thinks the military chiefs are working, it's not more than what buhari can do.... But the fact remains that it's not advisable.... Why pick someone from the 34th course and make him a lieutenant general knowing fully well that the chief of policy and planning that acts as the second in command to the chief of army staff is still a major general.... How do you expect nomalcy In situations like that..... You really need to understand a situation before jumping into topics. If you promote someone you had better give him an appointment that will reflect it, that's the best thing to do or else you're encouraging anarchy..... And Yh adeoseun did well as commander mnjtf and GOC 7 div..

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
EzeChudy:
The Nigeria Army has said that Lt Gen Lamidi Adeosun remains the chief of Training and Operations at the Army Headquarters despite his accelerated promotion by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Its spokesman, Col Sagir Musa, said in a statement that insinuations or suggestions of his appointment as new chief of Army Staff is fake.

Col.Musa said: “Contrary to fake news going round insinuating or suggesting appointment of Lieutenant General LO Adeosun as Chief of Army Staff of the Nigerian Army, members of the public are hereby once again informed that Lieutenant General LO Adeosun has just been given special/accelerated promotion from Major General to Lieutenant General and formally communicated to him by the Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen TY Buratai.

“Lt Gen LO Adeosun is only granted special promotion by the President, Commander -in – Chief, of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari for his extraordinary feats, exemplary leadership, loyalty and uncommon commitment in the counter insurgency operation in the North Eastern part of Nigeria.

source : https://thenationonlineng.net/gen-adeosun-is-not-chief-of-army-staff-says-army/

Wetin concern yoruba concern chief of army staff under the great dullard?
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by seborrhic: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
AndroBlaze:

Tah,what does Buhari know?
Does he act or rule like someone that is knowledgeable? He is just a modernized,exposed almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Marotzke(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Date line 1997, lieutenant Generals MB Haladu, Jeremiah Useni, George Obiakor were all serving officers of the Army while Major Generals Abdulsalam Abubakar and Ishaya Bamaiyi were chiefs of Defense and Army staff.
It is not by rank, but by posting and command position.
Your course mate and equal rank officer can command you if he is in a command position.

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by greypencils: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
Christophorus:
Just on Monday, selected officers in the rank of Brig. Gen. were forcefully retired.

Young officers for crying out loud.

Never knew it was to pave way for this nonsense lopsided promotions currently going on to favour a selected few, including Burutai.

If hell had departments, Buhari will be Satan's next door neighbor.
Buhari knows Mutiny is brewing in the barracks. It's a matter of time before soldiers rise up to overthrow this inept government.
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by VULCAN(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2019
So some people actually believed that Buhari will remove his kinsman and hand over the army to a Yoruba man?

Are Nigerians truly under a spell or what? How can you believe such?

Buhari the King of The North.

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Lordave: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2019
AndroBlaze:

Career soldier or a Career Coupist?
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by alobright17(m): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari is causing confusion everywhere , what kind of confusing promotion is this na , this is proof Buhari indeed promoted that custom man yesterday to CG like the man claimed
No be Buhari caused your frustration. it started even before he became president , try and be useful and stop blaming each an every governments for your failed life, even if you go to Usa you will still fail and blame them.
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by FarahAideed: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2019
alobright17:
No be Buhari caused your frustration. it started even before he became president , try and be useful and stop blaming each an every governments for your failed life, even if you go to Usa you will still fail and blame them.

I was already a multi millionaire before Buhari became president and I will be a naira billionaire before he leaves so worry about yourself and your failed lineage and leave me alone dude . You think everyone is worthless like you shei? Think again
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by harryportter: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2019
AndroBlaze:

.THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE LIEUTENANT GENERAL IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY.U RETIRE THE EXISTING ONE BEFORE PROMOTING ANOTHER TO THAT RANK.THATS THE NORM.AN ILLITERATE REMAINS AN ILLITERATE.VERY SOON APC WILL BLAME JONATHAN FOR THIS BLUNDER
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Buharimustgo: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari is causing confusion everywhere , what kind of confusing promotion is this na , this is proof Buhari indeed promoted that custom man yesterday to CG like the man claimed

You see,i have been saying it that the custom guy is okay,he is acting based on what he knows
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by johnmartus(m): 3:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Everything is useless to you you can't talk without say that word.
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin

Useless promotion...Adeosun sef
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by igwefivestar(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2019
AndroBlaze:

is not done anywhere in army. Just watch and see, one of them will bw retired soon.
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Obere4u: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

I was already a multi millionaire before Buhari became president and I will be a naira billionaire before he leaves so worry about yourself and your failed lineage and leave me alone dude . You think everyone is worthless like you shei? Think again

In your reasoning, billionaires don't get frustrated with anything
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Star4real: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2019
But is high time burutai get change
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by magicminister: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

I love your attitude. Let them be complaining while we are hustling honestly for our daily bread.

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Ubongusoro(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2019
He deserves the promotion, but I think it is a little bit absurd and may cause disobedience.
Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by CalabarPikin: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2019
AndroBlaze:

..two time commander in chief dat can not proffer solution to increasing insurgency....

Mtcheww

Re: Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army by Blackfriday: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2019
oluwoleife:

There is no confusion anywhere, any civil or public servant can get accelerated or special promotion by President,Governor,Minister,Permanent Secretary, Head of Service or Head of Agencies according to the rules provided he's committed, hardworking and recommended by his or her superior.

yes, you are right. But not in the military, you can't have two officers in same rank as the COAS. The new LT. Gen. Can't be said to a subordinate to the COAS cos they share the same rank now and that can breed anarchy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Amaechi Reveals How APC Slashes His Salary In New Leaked Tape / Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.