Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Beware Of Your Idols - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Your Idols (5823 Views)

Idols – What Are They? / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
Let me.remine you Muttleylaff. If you come at me physically, I assure you that your hands cannot reach my skin, if you come at me diabolically, (For only a man who has confidence in his diabolical powers wld be threading people) which it appears you can, it shall come back to you. If you think you know me enough to lay curses on me, try it again.

If a 5yrs old reads your post in this forum, what conclusion do you think he will draw? That you are just an activist or a closet homosexual who claims Christianity and by all means wants to lay a soft bed to land on when he comes out Screaming 'I am a gay Christian and I am a man of god?" Biko shift.

You know what? I don't need to curse a cursed man. You are already cursed Here is the Word for you The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked... And because you take a stand against the Lord, and have the audacity to falsify God's Word to justify Sin, Cursed is any man who blesses you. Anyone who wishes you well, misfortunes will not depart from him and his house.
Whatever gives you pleasure shall become a snare to you. MuttleyLaff, don't make speak against you o. Just mind yourself.

Exactly. Let's wait and see how you'd come out soon declaring yourself as a homosexual pastor. After all, you copy from GayChristians101 website freely.

Just Negodu? Who is interested in your stupid laughter?
I will no more dissuade you from sharing false accounts of me or try to convince you not to invent stories about me, and get you to stop spreading untrue and fabricated lies about me too. You already risk nemesis by typing such false words, so I'll leave everything in God's Hands. The world is ruled by letting things take their course. I will let time take its course.

Shepherd00:
Who are the "US?". Hahahahahahahaha. How many gays here have attempted to come out to support your crusade? Poor you.
"US?" is a typo, which has since being removed as it wasnt meant to be in there

Shepherd00:
Who am I irreverencing you? Winders shall never end. I will Revere YHWH and Revere a homosexual. Kai. Father Lord Forgive this reprobate abeg.

MuttleyLaff, Again, I dare you to spew out that trash you call curses and we shall have a go at each other. You did it before I left you, try it again. the
I am too precious to God, whose name is YHWH, that He would not watch and see me without recourse, be subjected to bad, unkind, wicked and thoughtless behaviour of anyone
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
Being a Christian is not by claiming it. Out of the Abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. If you are a Christian, your speech at least will show.
I'm very certain you believe the above Shepherd, the pity is that you do not seem to understand it or allow it to influence your actions, or do not know what your fruits look like when perceived by others.

budaatum:

Except some appear to make it an idol and bow down and worship his Word. Are we not told about your sort in the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+6%3A46-49&version=NIV]Lord Lordism[/url] parable?

Please, go ahead and "worship his Word", but as for me and my own household, we will [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joshua+24%3A15&version=NIV]serve[/url] the Lord" instead.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

Christian worship Jesus, believes in Jesus, believes in both the Letter and the spirit of the Word of God.

Do you? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by pressplay411(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

Let me.remine you Muttleylaff. If you come at me physically, I assure you that your hands cannot reach my skin, if you come at me diabolically, (For only a man who has confidence in his diabolical powers wld be threading people) which it appears you can, it shall come back to you. If you think you know me enough to lay curses on me, try it again.

If a 5yrs old reads your post in this forum, what conclusion do you think he will draw? That you are just an activist or a closet homosexual who claims Christianity and by all means wants to lay a soft bed to land on when he comes out Screaming 'I am a gay Christian and I am a man of god?" Biko shift.

You know what? I don't need to curse a cursed man. You are already cursed Here is the Word for you The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked... And because you take a stand against the Lord, and have the audacity to falsify God's Word to justify Sin, Cursed is any man who blesses you. Anyone who wishes you well, misfortunes will not depart from him and his house.
Whatever gives you pleasure shall become a snare to you. MuttleyLaff, don't make speak against you o. Just mind yourself.

Exactly. Let's wait and see how you'd come out soon declaring yourself as a homosexual pastor. After all, you copy from GayChristians101 website freely.

Just Negodu? Who is interested in your stupid laughter?

It can be tempting to gloat, but we should try not to.
Grace to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I will no more dissuade you from sharing false accounts of me or try to convince you not to invent stories about me, and get you to stop spreading untrue and fabricated lies about me too. You already risk nemesis by typing such false words, so I'll leave everything in God's Hands. The world is ruled by letting things take their course. I will let time take its course.

"US?" is a typo, which has since being removed as it wasnt meant to be in there

I am too precious to God, whose name is YHWH, that He would not watch and see me without recourse, be subjected to bad, unkind, wicked and thoughtless behaviour of anyone
You are too precious to Jehovah whose precious Words you employ every means possible to twist and destroy its sanctity.

Maybe you don't know that Pride is the Chief fruit of the Evil Spirit, then let me inform you. MuttleyLaff you are sooo proud and arrogant that, it's hard for one to reconcile you with the scriptures you quote.

If i lie about you being homosexual then curse me, and i will against my best judgement curse for Falsifying scriptures to suit your whims.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
pressplay411:
Grace to us all.
Your head still dey there, that is why. You're spiritually matured enough not to want to succumb and descend to that level
Besides what they both, Shepherd00 and Anas09, are gloating at, is a mirage, an optical illusion, as it were
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

I'm very certain you believe the above Shepherd, the pity is that you do not seem to understand it or allow it to influence your actions, or do not know what your fruits look like when perceived by others.

Well, if being blunt and direct will make the likes of you perceive me in a certain way, Buda, I don't care. You know why? I am not out to get anyone's validation. My eyes are in the scriptures. If am wrong point me to the scriptures I violate. Go on. Other than that, blackmail doesn't work with me.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
You are too precious to Jehovah whose precious Words you employ every means possible to twist and destroy its sanctity.

Maybe you don't know that Pride is the Chief fruit of the Evil Spirit, then let me inform you. MuttleyLaff you are sooo proud and arrogant that, it's hard for one to reconcile you with the scriptures you quote.

If i lie about you being homosexual then curse me, and i will against my best judgement curse for Falsifying scriptures to suit your whims.
When the proverbial shiit hits the fan, you know where to find me, is all I'll say

I have subtracted the negative from my life, to make room for more positives
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
pressplay411:

Grace to us all.
Isn't that an example of what you meant by humbling oneself? It tends to mean, 'humbling oneself to the person asking one to humble oneself'. Can you see how it can become idol worship, the worship of the one one humbles oneself towards? A popular text in support would be "Touch not my anointed".
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
When the proverbial shiit hits the fan, you know where to find me, is all I'll say

I have subtracted the negative from my life, to make room for more positives
All of a sudden
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
All of a sudden
Yes ooo. All of a sudden.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Your head still dey there, that is why. You're spiritually matured enough not to want to succumb and descend to that level
Besides what they both, Shepherd00 and Anas09, are gloating at, is a mirage, an optical illusion, as it were
To Gloat means to show in an improper or selfish way that you are happy with your own
 success or another Person's failure.

On this note, what am I gloating about here pls? So calling pressplay to the fact that you had a plan to turn his thread to a homosexual thread gloating at your failures?

I don't understand, pls clarify.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

Well, if being blunt and direct will make the likes of you perceive me in a certain way, Buda, I don't care. You know why? I am not out to get anyone's validation. My eyes are in the scriptures. If am wrong point me to the scriptures I violate. Go on. Other than that, blackmail doesn't work with me.
No amount of pointing Shepherd, makes a difference to righteous you who appears to value believing much higher than the fruits your believing produces. Remove your eyes from Scripture perhaps and concentrate on the Lord God Almighty and the Messiah Jesus Christ instead.

Here however is Scripture all the same. Let's see if it becomes God's Word in your sight.

How foolish are those who manufacture idols. These prized objects are really worthless. The people who worship idols don’t know this, so they are all put to shame.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
pressplay411:

Grace to us all.
Bros, there's nothing to gloat about here sincerely. The reason I responded the way I did to him it's because, he had hauled curses on me before on his thread, I just laughed it away and ignored him, he started here again, like be had monopoly of curses.

I don't curse people, but he shd keep his own to himself.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
To Gloat means to show in an improper or selfish way that you are happy with your own
 success or another Person's failure.

On this note, what am I gloating about here pls? So calling pressplay to the fact that you had a plan to turn his thread to a homosexual thread gloating at your failures?

I don't understand, pls clarify.
I am sorry, you want it as bad as oxygen to know, dont you?

Shepherd00:
Bros, there's nothing to gloat about here sincerely. The reason I responded the way I did to him it's because, he had hauled curses on me before on his thread, I just laughed it away and ignored him, he started here again, like be had monopoly to curses.

I don't curse people, but he shd keep his own to himself.
I am quite sure pressplay411 is level headed enough to see things for what they really are

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

No amount of pointing Shepherd, makes a difference to righteous you who appears to value believing much higher than the fruits your believing produces.
Budaatum, I have never said I am righteous, I never imply that i am better than you or anyone for that matter. What I do is being direct with what l state, and what the Word of God states, if it burns you then check again.

Which Fruits are you talking abt? I don't know how many times I'd tell you before it sinks that blackmail don't work with me. The same thing you are doing here is the same thing satan and his agents do. because Jesus says when you are hit on the right cheek turn the left, you guys hinged on it to blackmail any Christian who attempts to fight back with 'Produce fruits'.
Buda, if I have violated the teaching of Christ point me. If I have directed any personal insult to you, point me to it.
budaatum:

Remove your eyes from Scripture perhaps and concentrate on the Lord God Almighty and the Messiah Jesus Christ instead.
Hmmm. This is quite interesting. I shd remove my eyes from Scriptures so that I can concentrate on the Lord God Almighty and also is Jesus Christ?.

Without the Scriptures How do you know who Jesus Christ is to concentrate on?

Budaatum, pls tell me how I can concentrate on the Lord Almighty outside the scriptures.
budaatum:

Here however is Scripture all the same. Let's see if it becomes God's Word in your sight.

color=#550000] How foolish are those who manufacture idols. These prized objects are really worthless. The people who worship idols don’t know this, so they are all put to shame. [/color]
Meaning What? What is the relevance of this scripture here?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am sorry, you want it as bad as oxygen to know, dont you?

I am quite sure pressplay411 is level headed enough to see things for what they really are
Why not try acting mature sometimes? I know you are a man not a Child.

How did I gloat and at who?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
Why not try acting mature sometimes? I know you are a man not a Child.

How did I gloat and at who?
There was peace and tranquility on this thread until when you arrived muscling in. Why not go flex your muscles elsewhere. No one is interested, at least not me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

What I do is being direct with what l state, and what the Word of God states, if it burns you then check again.
You don't burn me Shepherd. You are way too insignificant to burn me. You just amuse me with how the Word of God you so strongly believe in doesn't seem to have any impact whatsoever on your behaviour to the point that you constantly remind me how a Christ follower should most definitely not behave. Or did I not tell you that if I believe as you do and behave as you do that I buda would burn in the hottest part of hell? But since 'believe' is what you do, and since you would deign to argue with one who would rather understand instead, I am not surprised that the meaning of words, the spirit in them so to speak, is what matters to me, and not the Lordism that you think is way more important. I'm even certain you do not understand the relationship between your 'believing' and Lordism.

I do find you sad though, and I rejoice also. I rejoice Shepherd because you have, thread after thread and post after post shown how ignorant and incapable of using your God given ability to reason and you condemn those who do use their God given ability to reason.

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A1-13&version=NIV]Here's[/url] another Scripture you likely believe in but have absolutely no understanding whatsoever of its implications. Believe me when I say that I forgive your trespasses because you are ignorant. If you weren't, you'd know the meaning of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by elated177: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2019
pressplay411:

This is also analogous to the fact that man born of flesh is different from man born of the Spirit.
The question therefore is, does that stop the Man (whether born of flesh or Spirit) from being a child of God?
If I may paraphrase- Are we all children of God, irregardless of being born of Spirit (born again) or born of flesh?

YHVH of Hosts is the Father of the spirits of flesh. He gives breath to every living thing. (Number 16:22 & 27:16; Job 12:10; Eccl 12:7; Isaiah 42:5; Heb 12:9)

The following Scriptures should answer your questions.

Deut 7:9-10 Know therefore that YHVH thy Elohim, he is Elohim, the faithful El, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

Deut 32:5-6 They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation. Do ye thus requite YHVH, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

John 1:12-13 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of YHVH - children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of YHVH.

John 8:43-44 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:47 He that is of YHVH heareth YHVH's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of YHVH.

1 John 2:29 If you know that he is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right is born of him.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:

You don't burn me Shepherd. You are way too insignificant to burn me. You just amuse me with how the Word of God you so strongly believe in doesn't seem to have any impact whatsoever on your behaviour to the point that you constantly remind me how a Christ follower should most definitely not behave. Or did I not tell you that if I believe as you do and behave as you do that I buda would burn in the hottest part of hell? But since 'believe' it is what you do, and since you would deign to argue with one who would rather understand instead, I am not surprised that the meaning of words, the spirit in them, so to speak, is what matters to me, and not the Lordism that you think is way more important. I'm even certain you do not understand the relationship between your 'believing' and Lordism.

I do find you sad too, and I rejoice also. I rejoice Shepherd because you have, thread after thread and post after post shown how ignorant and incapable of using your God given ability to reason and you condemn those who do use their God given ability to reason.

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A1-13&version=NIV]Here's[/url] another Scripture you likely believe in but have absolutely no understanding whatsoever of its implications. Believe me when I say that I forgive your trespasses because you are ignorant. If you weren't, you'd know the meaning of hatred.

If you think using doublespeak to talk makes you intelligent, well, it doesn't, it makes you appear more devious.

I believe the Word of God and I worship Jesus, and I see how better you who doesn't are than me.

Again, I don't care.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There was peace and tranquility on this thread until when you arrived muscling in. Why not go flex your muscles elsewhere. No one is interested, at least not me
Now I'm no more gloating but flexing muscles? SHDH
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:

You don't burn me Shepherd. You are way too insignificant to burn me. You just amuse me with how the Word of God you so strongly believe in doesn't seem to have any impact whatsoever on your behaviour to the point that you constantly remind me how a Christ follower should most definitely not behave. Or did I not tell you that if I believe as you do and behave as you do that I buda would burn in the hottest part of hell? But since 'believe' it is what you do, and since you would deign to argue with one who would rather understand instead, I am not surprised that the meaning of words, the spirit in them, so to speak, is what matters to me, and not the Lordism that you think is way more important. I'm even certain you do not understand the relationship between your 'believing' and Lordism.

I do find you sad too, and I rejoice also. I rejoice Shepherd because you have, thread after thread and post after post shown how ignorant and incapable of using your God given ability to reason and you condemn those who do use their God given ability to reason.

Budaatum what will you know about the light when all you try to do here is blur it?

I am the Light of the World, that is why I will not relent or bullied into letting agent of satan muddy it. Blackmail me all you like to make me back down from screaming to the high heavens, it won't work.

Whether or not I am who Christ (Who is the validator)expects me to be, it's none of your business. If I lose my Savior or retain it, it's my loss or gain not yours. And, you are in no position to tell me how to live my Christian life.

Yesterday you were an atheist insulting God, today you understand God and are in a better position to tell those who believe in Christ how best to conduct their lives.
Your opinion matters only in your sitting room Buda.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yesterday you were an atheist insulting God,
Evidence please.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shepherd00:

I believe the Word of God and I worship Jesus, and I see how better you who doesn't are than me.
So you see how buda is better than you are Shepherd, or is this a case of your own mouth being your own ruin?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:

So you see how buda is better than you are Shepherd, or is this a case of your own mouth being your own ruin?
Clap for yourself. You are better than l. I wonder what we are competing for.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:
Evidence please.
What is the lie? That you were never an atheist or that you never maligned YHWH?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shepherd00:
You are better than l.

Shepherd, is that not what you said, or do you just not know what your words mean?

Shepherd00:
I see how better you who doesn't are than me.

It is a waste of time discussing with a person who doesn't know the meaning of what they themself say, for if they understand not what they say they can most definitely never understand what another says!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shepherd00:

What is the lie?
That you were never an atheist or that you never maligned YHWH?
Look again at your dishonesty Shepherd, have you no shame?

You know that which is disputed here so provide evidence for your claim please!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:

Look again at your dishonesty Shepherd, have you no shame?

You know that which is disputed here so provide evidence for your claim please!
Budaatum answer me directly. Stop the shenanigans.

Do you deny ever being an atheist or maligning Jehovah?

Open your mouth and say, 'I Budaatum of Nairaland was never an atheist and never have I insulted the God of Abraham'. Go on, then everyone will see who the lair is.

You called me a liar, so answer the question.

On several occasions, and in different threads, you've tried to make me dive into the mud and sling poo with you, I ignored it and I will continue to. But, don't think i'm too born again that you wld keep coming after me and I'd keep running from you.

Buda, if you think you can sling shit, I can sling shit too o. But for God, don't think you are better at shit slinging more than anyone.

Oh wait!!!!. You're petty Yoruba ras girl.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shepherd please! We have both agreed that our words testify against us and live on NL for posterity. Just show one single post where buda maligned Jehovah. Please, just one will do!

Shepherd00:

Budaatum answer me directly. Stop the shenanigans.

Do you deny ever being an atheist or maligning Jehovah?

Open your mouth and say, 'I Budaatum of Nairaland was never an atheist and never have I insulted the God of Abraham'. Go on, then everyone will see who the lair is.

You called me a liar, so answer the question.

On several occasions, and in different threads, you've tried to make me dive into the mud and sling poo with you, I ignored it and I will continue to. But, don't think i'm too born again that you wld keep coming after me and I'd keep running from you.

Buda, if you think you can sling shit, I can sling shit too o. But for God, don't think you are better at shit slinging more than anyone.

Oh wait!!!!. You're petty Yoruba ras girl.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:

Shepherd, is that not what you said, or do you just not know what your words mean?

It is a waste of time discussing with a person who doesn't know the meaning of what they themself say, for if they understand not what they say they can most definitely never understand what another says!
Budaatum from my thread you have tried to tell yourself that you better than I. hahahahahahaha. As if me and you get anything in common. Carry go.

I accede, you are Faarrrrrrr better than I am, happy now?

People with low self esteem needs told how good they are so that they'd feel good abt themselves, so carry go.

And Budaatum, not everyone is a queer petty little girl like you.. Now get your ras ass out of my face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Pastors & Christians Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day! / Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! / ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.