Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th (32743 Views)

Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by ccollins(m): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2019
aspirebig:
May her soul RIP....

Guys please avoid this fraudster who collected money from me last year for some services and disappeared till date without trace. His name is Emmanuel Damilare and his last known phone numbers are not reachable.
use a lawyer or you write a strong petition to EFCC OFFICE, they will get that guy in the picture arrested
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2019
This is so sad may she RIP and the perpetrator be brought to justice
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by olawale1516(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2019
what is south Africa government doing about this murder, do you mean the room have no CCTV camera, do you mean no finger print can be trace, it high time , Dective in Africa start working like advance country to reduce the rate of crime
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Globalistic(f): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2019
Your killers will not go unpunished. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Globalistic(f): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2019
Natt092339:
[i][/i]
Scammers are out for business.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Luckyziakegha: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2019
why didn't he complained complaining during Chelsea, PSG & Madrid controversies.

https://news1960.fun/2019/07/10/why-didnt-he-complained-complaining-during-chelsea-psg-madrid-controversies/

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Truthbites: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Ogaga87:

How could you say it's xenophobia.. It's unwise to say that.......... They must have murdered her just to switch her position. And her murderers are from. Nigeria.. Someone who, is holding such an executive position in Nigeria has nothing to do with South Africa jobs..

You don't know how South Africans hate us
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2019
Truthbites:

You don't know how South Africans hate us

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2019
olawale1516:
what is south Africa government doing about this murder, do you mean the room have no CCTV camera, do you mean no finger print can be trace, it high time , Dective in Africa start working like advance country to reduce the rate of crime

The case is under investigation . The lady in question is a high profile person making her case an extra sensitive one , meaning the police are not going to publish every damn thing about it just yet .

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Xenophobic South Africans cry

Tribalist and greedy Nigerians cry.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2019
dreamwords:
The way southy people are killing us, if we start our own they won't like it o

LMFAO, who is killing Nigerains more than Nigerians in South Africa? grin. Misinformed bunch. Go and read on what your former ambassador to South Africa said about Nigerian deaths in south Africa. You will see that you mofos are your own worst enemies.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2019
Ogaga87:

How could you say it's xenophobia.. It's unwise to say that.......... They must have murdered her just to switch her position. And her murderers are from. Nigeria.. Someone who, is holding such an executive position in Nigeria has nothing to do with South Africa jobs..

There are many possibilities for sure, but I definitely know that there is no robber or some thug that could just walk in at such a hotel to kill someone. Whoever killed her had a lot to gain from her death .
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Choski78(m): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Don't be surprise that this job was carried out by fellow country men,

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Zeezenho: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2019
xenophobic my foot.nigerians have not realy understood whats going on.this jihadist goverment are cleaning out christiens and southerners from every top post and replacing them with their jihadist brother.she was murderd in S.A by nigerian jihadist because of her post.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Kenturkey048(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, who is killing Nigerains more than Nigerians in South Africa? grin. Misinformed bunch. Go and read on what your former ambassador to South Africa said about Nigerian deaths in south Africa. You will see that you mofos are your own worst enemies.
Nigerians killing Nigerians in south-africa ..??
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Nigerians killing Nigerians in south-africa ..??

I told you before that unlike you I always back up my claims ,right? . Here goes ;

https://allafrica.com/stories/201808140022.html

Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2019
ccollins:
use a lawyer or you write a strong petition to EFCC OFFICE, they will get that guy in the picture arrested

Thanks for the concern.

I just want others to becareful of him.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Kenturkey048(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

I told you before that unlike you I always back up my claims ,right? . Here goes ;

https://allafrica.com/stories/201808140022.html

Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians
please don't include me to your regular arguing mates...I love discussions when its logical...now you have proved your point to some extent..I will work with what you av shown me...thank you.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2019
Biggers82:

Why will you give a fraudster your money before nah

He was actually introduced to me by someone else. Till date no trace of him by any of us.

He started by not picking his calls. Later he will sent sms that he was busy. Later he abandoned his two known numbers.

He lives somewhere around Ipaja axis on the mainland in Lagos,as at the last time we spoke.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
please don't include me to your regular arguing mates...I love discussions when its logical...now you have proved your point to some extent..I will work with what you av shown me...thank you.

LMFAO, trying to be all diplomatic now that facts have been handed to you ? grin. What could be more logical than a discussion that is accompanied by facts ? grin. Isn't that what logic means ? grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
post it on Facebook, Instagram and all other social media

Thanks bro.

This is just a warm up.

This is seen all over the world. Now if you Google him name, these pages will spring up.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2019
Sachiopropty:
Let her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace

Hello Nairalanders Kindly Beware of this Fraudulent man with The Moniker Doerstech

his real name is Rutherford Ejimondu

facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/rutherfordejimonu

Collected Money from a SME and presently on the run.

Imagine.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Kenturkey048(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, trying to be all diplomatic now that facts have been handed to you ? grin. What could be more logical than a discussion that is accompanied by facts ? grin. Isn't that what logic means ? grin grin.
madam lionessza6..you backed up you assumption with a proven fact..I no dey argue with you...I only said ,you shouldn't add me up to your list of regular Nigeria,southAfrica arguers....
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lovelyn451(f): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2019
H
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by bigiyaro(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Ebije1:
it's almost certain it's an inside job.
100% sure the culprit is her colleague.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by bluebay(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2019
aspirebig:
May her soul RIP....

Guys please avoid this fraudster who collected money from me last year for some services and disappeared till date without trace. His name is Emmanuel Damilare and his last known phone numbers are not reachable.
What business transpired between you both?
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Ebije1(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2019
bigiyaro:
100% sure the culprit is her colleague.
Abi
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by akdjr(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2019
This life is indeed a mystery. We all going to die but the day, cause, circumstances is what we don't Know. No matter how the pastor's, imams, prophet decree and declare that no one in the congregation will die by accident or untimely death people among the same congregation will still die by either means he prayed against. While growing up, I was made to believe that no human being can take the life of another until reality prove it to me. Bye till we see and never know ourselves no more.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by jamalchance(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Chai see as she" as turned to "it"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.