Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving (44806 Views)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Backstroke High Jump Skills (Photo) / BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Atikuorbuhari: 4:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Someone who claim to know the Big Brother Naija housemate, Mike has claimed that he does not own the luxury things that are displayed on social media.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-shocking-mike-does-not-own.html

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by adewest1999(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Ftc grin now I can die a fulfilled man........seun wey my money

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by RDPMAN: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2019
Okay ..
We hear you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by amiibaby(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2019
Lol I tot as much

Next

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Tamasaba: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2019
So his team is trying to make him look like an average Nigerian now coz it appears most people are rooting for those still "hustling". Na lie, he owns it.

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by easzypeaszy(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2019
D guy above me..seriously ppl like dis I dont tink dey have job..same tin as a stup*d lady called KACHI on Linda ikeji

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Destined2lead: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2019
He actually looks like a chauffeur in that rolls royce

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by CYMERX(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Noted
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Stephendeals: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
shocked

Am also a humble fella and can attest that all the product i post are available in supply quantities.

Check my siggy. Premium and affordable IT Gadgets ready to fly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by TANID(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
RDPMAN:
Okay .. We hear you.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by ayukdaboss(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
MANNA.BBQGRILLS please tell me what u really do. There is no topic on front-page that u don't comment on; you always make the first page of these threads.

How do u earn a living bro? No offence, sir.

P.S: please stop referring to yourself as"'WE". Always speak for yourself alone.
What are you doing with your life?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by DBossNG(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Rotimi47: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Busy Body. grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Benekruku(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Okay!

This is well noted.

Will be communicated to due channels.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by hannysur8(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Mike Really need that 60 million worth of prize also
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by maxiuc(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
cheesy

Having laid his hands on that car talk more of driving it speaks volume

Me wey dey find where Dem park am make I use snap pictures yet I never see

Ordinary been carried inside of a Gwagon my street people still dey respect me till now

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Ayoswit(f): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Bloggers and fake news sha undecided
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Satan66(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
In Nigerian, Taking a picture close to a car suddenly means you own it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by exstreve: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
So his team is trying to make him look like an average Nigerian now coz it appears most people are rooting for those still "hustling". Na lie, he owns it.

MANNA.BBQGRILLS please tell me what u really do. There is no topic on front-page that u don't comment on; you always make the first page of these threads.

P.S: please stop referring to yourself as"'WE". Always speak for yourself alone.
i swear that suya guy yeye

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Tamasaba: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
ayukdaboss:

What are you doing with your life?
I am a bbnaija fan. After bbnaija I focus on ruga

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by davillian(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by TANID(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by CYMERX(f): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Ok[quote author=TANID post=80116803][/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by ArticleBeast: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

He sells dead meat for a living according to reliable sources

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by nwaguy01: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2019
This news really made my day now...i showed it to my family members n it really made them happy...on my way to cybercafe to print and photocopy it so i can paste it around my town...i hope it will also make there day

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by anyimontana(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

hes head of association of rat and bat grillers in Benue,gboko

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Industry Is Getting It Wrong / BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.