Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 10, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 10, 2019 (161 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 10, 2019 by femoint007(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, 10 July 2019) -

*Sin Gives A Bad Identity*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for Your precious blood that was shed at Calvary for the remission of my sin and the sin of the whole world.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, by the blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary.

4.Father, destroy all the works of the devil in my life, and give me the power to live above sin and all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace, to do Your perfect Will at all times, that I may have the right to the tree of life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please remove every horrible identity of sin from my life and grant me a brand new identity as Your child, by the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.

7.Father, let every evil mark upon my life, as a result of my sins, be removed by the blood of Jesus, and make me a brand new creature, in Christ Jesus.

8.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through the remaining days of this year, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

9.Lord Jesus, when You shall come, please, let me still be found in You, and let me reign with You, in Your kingdom.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and uphold him till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.[

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Next, When Prayer Fails? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, July 18, 2019 / Your Financial Problems Or Spiritual Problems Will Be Solve Without Human Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.