Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah (15769 Views)

Electoral Bill: Gbajabiamila Reads Buhari’s Letter / Benue Rep, Herman Hembe. Dumps APGA For APC / Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by infohenry(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2019
Buckubuck:
shocked
With the way femi is going abt using threats and shouting down members of the house, I doubt he'll last long in that position. Most of those who will cross his path will nurse deep grudges against him. As their numbers rise, he'll continually see his support base eroded. It's better his godfathers call him to order. He should ask etteh how it went down
I don't think you read the article.
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2019
drlateef:

Your statement is made out of poor thought process. If he wields the big stick, will you be happy?
What do you mean by thought process? Did you just copy it from somewhere in an attempt to sound smart? You can do better.
It's not a question of wielding any stick. Discipline of lawmakers lie with ethics and disciplinary committee not the speaker. His job doesn't make him superior to other reps. He's being going abt as if he can determine the fate of other members. That's what I'm saying will lead to his downfall. Go check it. Leaders of nass who last are those who can manage the mood of the house and retain support of the majority. Gbaja seems oblivious to the need to gauge the mood of the house.
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Dareal90s:

What is d right thing they ain't doing?

Thesame things u attacked pdp and rogue Apc members for doing is what ure still doing. It's very funny
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by chrisxxx(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Tareq1105:

Honestly I agree with you, I don't see Gbaja leading the House beyond 2023.
What do we call this figure of speech? Oxymoron? Well, it is not just leading but leading because you are overwhelmingly supported. He must know how to have a positive control over his colleagues. There is no way he may have no opposition but let it be on principle than on personality.
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
which support base? Did the benue pdp Rep voted for him? Gbaja is trying to put end to the division among pdp caucus in the house .yet you re saying trash. Next time read the news before making comment mtchewww
You may not be aware that gbillah has been anti-gbaja from day one.Gbaja knows this but is trying to play god. He should have referred that matter to ethics committee instead of warning and threatening like he did with chinda.
As for putting an end to division in PDP caucus, that is not his business nor that of the house. His job as speaker is to direct the affairs of the house and I'm sure he knows that. So that's ur own imagination. He's just playing the role of a benevolent king in this matter which may come back to haunt him.
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by ORIENTATION101: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Buckubuck:

You may not be aware that gbillah has been anti-gbaja from day one.Gbaja knows this but is trying to play god. He should have referred that matter to ethics committee instead of warning and threatening like he did with chinda.
As for putting an end to division in PDP caucus, that is not his business nor that of the house. His job as speaker is to direct the affairs of the house and I'm sure he knows that. So that's ur own imagination. He's just playing the role of a benevolent king in this matter which may come back to haunt him.
Gbaja is the leader of the house, Giblah cant be allowed to make misguided utterance in the house because his caucus lost minority position. Those that tried it with saraki and Dogara in 8th Assembly spend 6months at home.
1. Senator Ali Ndume
2. Honorable jubrin

1 Like

Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Gbaja is the leader of the house, Giblah cant be allowed to make misguided utterance in the house because his caucus lost minority position. Those that tried it with saraki and Dogara in 8th Assembly spend 6months at home.
1. Senator Ali Ndume
2. Honorable jubrin
That's what I'm pointing out to you. They spent 6mths at home after facing the ethics committee. That's how it should be; what the rules says. You can't pick and choose which rules to apply and more importantly think that tongue-lashing your colleagues just because you're speaker is the way to go. I can assure you, if in future, an APC rep goes against house rules and is referred to ethics committee, gbaja will lose support.

You'll agree that saraki and dogara no matter what you think of them held their support base intact till the end. It's due to those smart moves across board that earned them their colleagues' respect
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by Eteka1(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2019
chrisxxx:
Gbaja no go last
and why?
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by Eteka1(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2019
All the Speaker did was caution an erring Member of the House whose colleagues accused of wrongdoing, what's wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by Dareal90s(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2019
jaxxy:

Thesame things u attacked pdp and rogue Apc members for doing is what ure still doing. It's very funny
Then let it be. Since they ar both doing d same wrong thing. And where do u see me attack PDP or Support APC?
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by Balkan(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Rubber stamp speaker
Re: Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2019
Dareal90s:

Then let it be. Since they ar both doing d same wrong thing. And where do u see me attack PDP or Support APC?

I never directed my comment to u, u actually quoted my statement. I only stated a fact I’ve observed and I think it is wrong and hypocritical. I’m not partisan also. I have supported both parties on right grounds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. / Police Arrest 40 Criminal Suspects In Enugu (PICTURES) / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.