Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch (55429 Views)

Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by rapboss(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2019
kponkedenge:
Of course our government will never listen....they all go abroad and see how orderly things are done, but when they come home, they continue in their bad ways, we all know why the government wants to give illegal immigrants Nigerians lands.....is not because of cows, but so they can spread their blood sucking menace around the country.
Ask yourself if the government has ever arrested or prosecuted anyone for all the killings from Fulani herdsmen in Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Enugu etc.
Most villages in Plateau has been taken over by the terrorist hiding under ''herdsmen'', the rural villages that connects Benue to Enugu has also been taken over.... And this are the people the government wants you to give your lands to them?
Is a pity that we don't value our citizens, in fact Nigeria is one of the few countries that hates its citizens - from tribal differences to religious differences to our president who is always quick to react to killings and terrorism abroad than he is in Nigeria.
That's why I don't waste my time praying for this country again, because nothing can be done to salvage it.
It's not that Nigeria �� hates it's citizens...but most leaders do!!!
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by degamemaster(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Igbos always showing good examples, the light of the country.
IGBO AMAKA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Theboss100(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s]"He pointed out that giving land to the herdsmen is never a solution to ranching,"[/s]

Useless point!

His he running his ranch in the air!
Use Point Too. Quote Me And I Will Tell U Why
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by 2mch(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2019
That guy does not own this ranch.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by SEGLIZ: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Stephendeals:

Are you saying this man is schooling the government on what to do?

The way this issue is handled is giving away thought that there is a sinister motive behind the scheme.

All i wish for is peace, safety of lives and properties so i can sell my products

the lappy, is it new or fairly used?
then how much?
I like the way you advertise you wares though, very interesting.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by joepepsy(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2019
I thought exactly! No foreigner can own that in Europe is for the natives.
Cioccolata:
Gullible Nigerians.
They already believed he owned the farm.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by RTSC: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2019
VRDroid:
Animals are soul brothers of Human Beings, the Trees are our Soul cousins. Quite shocking my way of reasoning.

We are an animal-body mechanics with spiritual as the driver, so are the other animals, except that we have decided that it is too condescending to call ourselves animals, and the word is now reserved for other 'animals'.

Why do we delight in locking up other animals, feeding them fat and killing them, to sustain our own lives? Do we care to know that the animals are aware of the existence of Life, just as we are aware that we are alive and we work hard for a good life and we will die? Cos these animals know too.

I do not think the Fulanis are wise to use Cattles as a means of invasion and killing over land. And I know that it is wrong to cage an animal from its natural environment; locking them in one place, over-fed and killed to support our own lives.

Let us face the hard truth that every entity, every organism on this 3D world has its own diet. Humans are not carnivores, but herbivores. The elephant and giraffe do not eat meat for muscle and protein, they are plant eaters and look at their sizes.

Stop eating your cousins and brothers. When you become Vegan, all animals will become our friends. That is the true meaning of Paradise.

Sounds odd? Truth is odd in a dangerously crazy world. Do your own research, and you will come to this truth.

Say No to RUGA, but let the animals move freely in the bushes where they belong.

Do not have to militarize the animals.
In the beginning God intended for man to eat plants.
Right from Adam down to Noah, they all ate herbs.
It was after the flood that God directed Noah to eat animals, probably due to the obvious lack of vegetation.

It is also not surprising that the lifespan of man dropped to 120 immediately.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
Baba Ruga should advise his pastoral kinsmen to emulate this man.

If they must set up the RUGA then they should do that in the north. Only Niger State is almost the size of the entire SE in terms of land mass

Or better still, there should go and set up the RUGA in sambisa forest, the land there is enough to accommodate all the cows together with their herders

Sir, we all know the real motive behind RUGA... Leave matter. The agenda has long been known even before they masterminded the fulani herdsmen attacks.

Some intelligent and woke ones among us see through their chicanery.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Stillthebest: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2019
kponkedenge:
Of course our government will never listen....they all go abroad and see how orderly things are done, but when they come home, they continue in their bad ways, we all know why the government wants to give illegal immigrants Nigerians lands..... (It)is not because of cows, but so they can spread their blood sucking menace around the country.
Ask yourself if the government has ever arrested or prosecuted anyone for all the killings from Fulani herdsmen in Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Enugu etc.
Most villages in Plateau has been taken over by the terrorist hiding under ''herdsmen'', the rural villages that connects Benue to Enugu has also been taken over.... And this are the people the government wants you to give your lands to them?
It Is a pity that we don't value our citizens, in fact Nigeria is one of the few countries that hates its citizens - from tribal differences to religious differences to our president who is always quick to react to killings and terrorism abroad than he is in Nigeria.
That's why I don't waste my time praying for this country again, because nothing can be done to salvage it.

Your English is good enough to never ommit the bolded "it" each time you want to write "is" instead of "it is" or "it's"
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Gullible Nigerians.

He is even whispering so the owner will not hear him. grin grin grin

No mind them jare. They will soon come for you. I can visit the same farm and shoot my own video. Yeye dude will not tell us he is a daily paid farm hand cheesy
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Gullible Nigerians.

Even if he doesn't own it, is he right on the issue or not? Don't major on trivial issues... This attempt at derailing sensible discourse is irritating.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by joseph1832(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2019
anonimi:

Because the head of the federal government is a dullard, always looking lost

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
you don come again abi. grin

3 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s]"He pointed out that giving land to the herdsmen is never a solution to ranching,"[/s]

Useless point!

Sensible point! Did the government dash him another man's land to use as ranch, or did he purchase it?

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Kingosytex(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sir, we all know the real motive behind RUGA... Leave matter. The agenda has long been known even before they masterminded the fulani herdsmen attacks.

Some intelligent and woke ones among us see through their chicanery.

We all should reject that evil!
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by fkj950ax(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2019
The guy is just wasting his time.

This government, all the politicians and the sycophants around corridors of powers are bereft of ideas, and also too pig-headed to listen to others
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Sparkle777(f): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2019
Only God knows what we did to deserve a Cattle's President who gives no shiit about the people. They have evil agenda noni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Blackfire(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2019
MrAnele:
Yawn

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

Yawn at your business
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2019
RTSC:

In the beginning God intended for man to eat plants.
Right from Adam down to Noah, they all ate herbs.
It was after the flood that God directed Noah to eat animals, probably due to the obvious lack of vegetation.

It is also not surprising that the lifespan of man dropped to 120 immediately.

Thanks for even bolstering my research with a scriptural anecdote. I am not a Christian, not Religious at all.

But which ever God commanded humans to eat animals instead of teaching them how to plant more cheated humans out of their lifespan and seeks to control them since brain power reduces as more meat is consumed.

Animals are our allies in experience of LIFE. Dogs are best friends of humans, they help us see outside our spectrum and so are cats.

Yet we eat them all and drink milk of cows after drinking our mother's milk at child hood.

Are humans now children of cows ? Milk is for toddlers of the specific animals that must be fed with milk of that specie.

No wonder the cow spirit leads the herdsmen to kill other humans. Such a crazy ritual.

All those who are interested in living up to 125yrs must stop eating all forms of animals. The DNA mix is killing our specie.

Sounds odd and crazy. It's a lonely road.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Olorunnim: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2019
joepepsy:
But Foreigners can own Farms in Nigeria? One day I went to buy a suit at mall in Lagos And I heard I Igbo men Talking about their farm in Texas. As this isn't the first time I'm hearing about Nigerians Owning things like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by theomerio: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Gullible Nigerians.
Afonja (bad belle) spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Useless point!

You must give Buhari your fathers land for Ruga

Practice what you preach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by ukahrawah: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2019
It's an abuse of animals to walk cattles from Yobe to Calabar. Who does that in societies where you have active ANIMAL RIGHTS pressure groups?

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2019
joepepsy:

From the way he spoke, coupled with anxiety and not showing his face,It's obvious the man is either a security man or a cleaner in that ranch.
That being said, Nigeria can do her own type of ranching since the conventional one is expensive.The fed govt can create a land in the northern part(yes we have land in abundance) of about 400km square area such that couple of Dams constructed there to water the grasses for grazing...with that,the southern rainforest be left to the owners.Hoping northerners will still welcome the southerners living in the northern villages
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Sterope(f): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Very silly comparison

1. Europe has grazing lands

2. Europe does not have herdsmen. The closest they have to herdsmen are gypsies and travellers. Funny enough, the prejudices against the gypsies/travellers are no different from Fulani herdsmen.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by southpole: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Useless point!

He bought the land with his personal money, cattle rearers in Nigeria should do same or at least hire the land

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by oluwaahmed: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2019
kettykin:
So igbos now have ranches in Britain and farms in USA

Igbo's that have vineyards in Canada where they make & bottle their own red wine for sale.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by oluwaahmed: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2019
VRDroid:

Thanks for even bolstering my research with a scriptural anecdote. I am not a Christian, not Religious at all.

But which ever God commanded humans to eat animals instead of teaching them how to plant more cheated humans out of their lifespan and seeks to control them since brain power reduces as more meat is consumed.

Animals are our allies in experience of LIFE. Dogs are best friends of humans, they help us see outside our spectrum and so are cats.

Yet we eat them all and drink milk of cows after drinking our mother's milk at child hood.

Are humans now children of cows ? Milk is for toddlers of the specific animals that must be fed with milk of that specie.

No wonder the cow spirit leads the herdsmen to kill other humans. Such a crazy ritual.

All those who are interested in living up to 125yrs must stop eating all forms of animals. The DNA mix is killing our specie.

Sounds odd and crazy. It's a lonely road.
What you said is actually true. The strongest mammal on earth whose body comprises of %0 fat is the gorilla and its strictly vegetarian.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by awa(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Oxb90:
Ruga is not just to make the business of cattle rearing easier, there are other reasons that only its proponents knows. Thank God for our former leader (OBJ) we would have all woken up one morning to find all the south in the caliphate

Hate him Love him, OBJ has been a passionate dude

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Chidinma97: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Ok
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by joepepsy(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Maybe is texas in anambra, I repeat no foreigner can own a farm in Europe not to talk of naija...lol. tai!!!! Biggest lie.
Olorunnim:
But Foreigners can own Farms in Nigeria? One day I went to buy a suit at mall in Lagos And I heard I Igbo men Talking about their farm in Texas. As this isn't the first time I'm hearing about Nigerians Owning things like this.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by oluwaahmed: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2019
joepepsy:

You think Europe is like Lagos where omonile brag about their land? Those guys are business minded and would sell land to you if you got the money and paper work. There are even towns in Canada giving free land so people can come and invest.
You better open your eyes you have stayed too long in Yoruba land.
https://www.theloop.ca/9-canadian-towns-where-you-might-be-able-to-score-free-land/

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo) / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.