Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch (55441 Views)

Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Doyin2:

So plants too, do not have a right to life? Abi?

Perhaps I should remind you that plants are also living things.
\

They do, but the scriptures and histories of the Gods indicate that the plants decided to give their lives so, we might live. It is not so for the animals.

That is why the Judaic religions stated that all plants are food and herbs for man.

I know you are smart, but there is always a room at the top of the pyramid. So accept the last 1% of ignorance so you can grow.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by MrBONE2(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
nototribalist:
Buhari is a thief and murderer

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by dmg1: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s]"He pointed out that giving land to the herdsmen is never a solution to ranching,"[/s]

Useless point!

His he running his ranch in the air!
shartap dia , it's, Is he not His he.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Benekruku(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
dmg1:
shartap dia , it's, Is he not His he.
[/s]
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Arthurity1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s]"He pointed out that giving land to the herdsmen is never a solution to ranching,"[/s]

Useless point!

Brainless fool! They gave him the land free of charge abi? Like it was not money he used to buy it!

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by kettykin: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
freeze001:
Now? He and others you don't know have been in the business for a long time. Now they will cash into the market in Nigeria as proper businessmen since FG has decided to convert private business into government business.

I saw this video about some igbo guys in thier US farm and i was like so our people have gone this far . The link is below .it seems this is the right thing to do , divest and invest offshore .

https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4E05AQEM3Wkjp632Gg/a5314e02a37e4e68ba29e61f91e10857/feedshare-mp4_3300-captions-thumbnails/1507940147251-drlcss?e=1562760000&v=beta&t=q81kRZoivov6CnU5kX0H_F69EUaAvgIqGxFb1YQoJmQ
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Benekruku(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
Arthurity1:

Brainless fool! They gave him the land free of charge abi? Like it was not money he used to buy it!
[/s]
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
There cannot be a society where cattle takes priority over human beings.

- Prof. Wole Soyinka

Benekruku:

Useless point!

Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by plaindealer: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Gullible Nigerians.
They already believed he owned the farm.

Lazy Nigerian youth is real..

They just post rubbish and expect people to sallow their lies.
Re: RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
I doubt the authenticity of this man's claim; he is most probably a ranch hand claiming to be the owner of such outfight; knowing how Igbos are so boastful, if truly he was the owner, he would have given more than a few seconds of a clip of cows eating from a trough and evidently struggling with the technical name of feed they were feeding from.
The least I would have expected from such person was him to disclose his identity (he would have nothing fear in Europe), name of the ranch, its location and country in Europe; I would have also expected a bit of show off from him by giving us a round tour of the farm; yet all we could see was the few seconds of a nondescript ranch and a tribal loaded voice commentary that could easily have been lifted from IPOB Bureau of Statistics and Fake News.

This video simply reeks of IPOB propaganda - though I might be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.