Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) (3136 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: DOMINION IN CHRIST

TEXT: "22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,"
(KJV+ Eph 1:22)

Pst. Lawrence Ndubuisi

Every Branch of a Tree depends on the stem for support and the root for its nutrient. In like manner every believer in Christ's Jesus Depends on JESUS(The Word) for Support and Nutrient in life... _"5 I am the vine, ye are the branches:"(KJV+ John 15:5a)_

How far we go in life and destiny is dependent on our obedience to The Source of All.. _"......He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."(KJV+ John 15:5)_

Back to our text, Everything we need in life and ministry are under the feet of JESUS... Meaning Jesus Has Dominion on them all and *we are part of Jesus Body now.*

You see.... How can you be poor or sick inside Jesus body? When the spirit that raise Jesus resides in you.
How can you lack in Jesus body? When your sufficiency is of Him.
Rise up in Anger and take your possessions in Christ by Prayer, Work and patience.

Prayer: I decree in Jesus Name, I receive my fruitfulness in Christ Jesus. By the Blood of JESUS I receive All the nutrients I lack in my life from HIM in The Name of JESUS

Declaration: I live in abundance, I lack nothing, I am self sufficient in Christ Jesus. Am protected, Am a success, I do right by default. Am Royalty in Christ JESUS and i rule with power over the elements of this World.

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS MINISTRIES
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 16, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: YOU MUST FORGIVE

TEXT: "21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven."
(KJV+ Mat 18:21-22)

Pst. Lawrence Ndubuisi

Forgiveness is not a choice in Christ Jesus but a must. You must forgive. Most unanswered prayer is as a result of holding bitterness against someone.
_"7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honor unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered."(KJV+ 1Pet 3:7)_

Your sacrifice and service is not acceptable to The Almighty when you are unforgiving and living in bitterness.
_"23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee;_
_24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift."(KJV+ Mat 5:23-24)_

The more you forgive, the more The Holy Ghost express himself freely in you and the more you are forgiven. Practice forgiveness daily.... _"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."(KJV+ Mat 5:7)_
_"14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:"(KJV+ Mat 6:14)_

Prayer: Father I receive the Spirit of Forgiveness today and the Grace to live in peace with everyone in Jesus Name.

Declaration: I live in peace with all humans, i forgive quickly. Am a Success, Am rich, Am protected, Am forgiven. I do right by default. Am Royalty.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: BLESSED; HOW?

TEXT: "1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."
(KJV+ Ps 1:1)

The counsel you obey determines what follows you. The God I know don't and will not prosper fraudulent or Lazy business. Posterity is a mark of The Blessings of God.You cant be a success in Christ through fraud and Laziness.. _"25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, *but a doer of the work,* this man shall be blessed in his deed."(KJV+ Jam 1:25)_

_"15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways."(KJV+ Ps 119:15)_ Respecting God ways provokes God kind of interventions and Manifestation in all you do. You can't build your business in deceit and expect God to Bless it...

Hard work is not negotiable in the Kingdom of God. Don't be idle, go out and work... _"15 Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger."(KJV+ Prov 19:15)_
Be hard working in Prayer(The Spiritual) and Your Business/Career(The Physical)

You can't give to The Poor, Your Parents and Your Pastor and not be an envy of the World. _"9 He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor."(KJV+ Prov 22:9)_

Prayer: By the Blood of Jesus, I Receive abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness to do all required to be a success in Jesus Name.

Declaration: Am hardworking and I reap bountifully daily. Am Blessed of God. I know no lack. Am diligent in all I do and I prosper in all I do. Am a success, Am protected in Christ JESUS.

Pst. Lawrence Nkem Ndubuisi
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Financial Prosperity; How?

TEXT: "15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning *giving and receiving,* but ye only."(KJV+ Phil 4:15)

Financial Prosperity is not giving to God to be rich but connecting to God through your giving for you to recieve His Blessings. God doesn't need your giving, You are the one that need His Blessings. _"8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts."(KJV+ Hag 2:8 )_

If you like don't give, the work of God on Earth will still prosper. _"11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine._
_12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fullness thereof. …_
_14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:"(KJV+ Ps 50:11-12,14)_

Prosperity doesn't respect praying and fasting but Covenant. Giving and Hard Work are products of the Covenant. Never forget that giving comes before hard Work. It's your giving that connect you to "The Source of All". It's the labour of your hands "The Source of All" will bless. _"22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."(KJV+ Gen 8:22)_

To be continued....

Prayer: Father give me a liberal Heart that gives joyfully. Help me to understand the principles of financial prosperity in the Kingdom in Jesus Name

Declaration: As He is so am I in this World. I give joyfully and I receive bountifully. Am a Success, I lend to Nations, Am Blessed, Am Protected, Am Royalty and I do right by default.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Financial Prosperity; How (2)

TEXT: "17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account."
(KJV+ Phil 4:17)

Covenant sense is what distinguishes Christians. People can believe exactly same thing but their result in affairs of life is the product of their Covenant understanding.. _"5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice."(KJV+ Ps 50:5)_

Covenant is Vowed Obedience to God or Man. The scripture you vow to obey and obey, determines what you should expect from God on Earth.

_"11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts._
_12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightful land, saith the LORD of hosts."(KJV+ Mal 3:11-12)_ *You want this in your life/Business, enter a covenant of Tithing with God.*

_"27 He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse."(KJV+ Prov 28:27)_ *You want this enter a covenant of giving to the poor with God.*

_"2 Honor thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth."(KJV+ Eph 6:2-3)_ *You want thing to be well with you on Earth?, Enter a covenant with God to Honour your parents and give to them regularly.*

*"35...... the Scripture cannot be broken;"(KJV+ John 10:35)*

Receive abundance of Grace to obey and the Gift of righteousness to be consistent in Jesus NAME.

PRAYER: Father give more understanding on your principles on financial prosperity and the Grace to obey cheerfully in JESUS Name.

DECLARATION: I give with understanding and I pay with knowledge. I reap bountifully. Am a success, Am protected, Am Rich. I prosper in all I do, I do right Daily. Am Helped of The Lord daily! Am Royal and dignified in Christ.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Refuse to be offended in Him

TEXT: "6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me."
(KJV+ Mat 11:6)

Every truth we receive is contended by the adversary. Truth can't be modified or modernize, it's our understanding of The Truth that differs.
How far you understanding The truth will determine how far you stand during persecution and tribulation. _"21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but endureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended."(KJV+ Mat 13:21)_

We need patience to inherit any promise from The Word. Without patience we will be offended. Your labour is useless without patience. How far you Work before The Manifestation of your desires, determines what you receive. Refuse to be offended. _"36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."(KJV+ Heb 10:36)_

_"2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;_
_3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience._
_4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."(KJV+ Jam 1:2-4)_
This is so hard but our Obedience to The Word is what guarantees our Success.

PRAYER: Father I need more wisdom in this Matter, give me wisdom and deep understanding of The Truth.

DECLARATION: I refuse to be offended in Christ Jesus. Am deep rooted in the Truth. Am not anxious, I don't worry! I know who I believed. Am a success, Am Protected, Am Dignified in Christ Jesus.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: You Really Need Faith (Part 1)

TEXT: "29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you."
(KJV+ Mat 9:29)

Faith in Christ Jesus is the Highest "legal tender" in the Spirit realm. Faith is a spiritual currency. You can buy or sale anything with It. Your faith is the "legal tender" of the Spirit realm and can't be refused by any entity, elementals or Element. Even The Almighty Trade on Faith... _"1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price."(KJV+ Isa 55:1)_

Your level of faith determines your possession on Earth. _"33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,"(KJV+ Heb 11:33)_

Faith is a shield, that protects the bearer from all assault. The Bible instruct...... _Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked."(KJV+ Eph 6:16)_
You accept deliverance with your faith in Christ Jesus because Torture from Rulers of Darkness are unavoidable without Faith in Christ Jesus.
_"35 Women received their dead raised to life again: *and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance;* that they might obtain a better resurrection:"(KJV+ Heb 11:35)_

You really need to believe and have an absolute Trust in Christ Jesus.

To be continued...

PRAYER: By the Blood of Jesus; I recover all the wicked stole from me now in JESUS Name.

DECLARATION: I take possession of my inheritance in Christ Jesus. I reign as a king and priest on Earth for the Glory of God. Am protected, Am a success and I do right by default.

Pst. Lawrence N. Ndubuisi
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 26, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Have Faith (How) part 2

TEXT: "17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
(KJV+ Rom 10:17)

Words are seeds. Every word you listen attentively to, is planted deeply in you as seed. We are planting seeds daily by the Word we speak.... _The seed is the word of God."(KJV+ Luk 8:11b)_

All grammatically complete series of words carry the Spirit of what is communicated. What ever makes sense to the human mind have life or destruction in them.... _the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."(KJV+ John 6:63b)_

Faith in Christ Jesus comes by Believing and Being Sure of His words about Himself, The Living God, The Kingdom.. _And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God."(KJV+ John 6:69)_

Are you sure about your Believe in Christ Jesus? That is Faith in Christ Jesus....It can deliver anything to you if you keep engaging it with Patience and full of Love.

PRAYER: By The Blood of Jesus; I Believe and I decree the benefits of Salvation according to the scripture on my life now in JESUS Name.

DECLARATION: Am a child of THE LIVING GOD, I receive and have all the scriptures says I have, I have been delivered from The Powers of Darkness. I reign as king and priest on Earth. Am a Success, Am protected and do right by default.

Pst. Lawrence N Ndubuisi

God bless you.
You can join our Whatsapp group through this link..
https:///IVKfbGKFcBjKujCi81cbae
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Be Truthful, Be Clean

TEXT:
"2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God."
(KJV+ 2Cor 4:2)

No one can make an exploit in life through exploiting others. No matter how small, "Sin" is a disgrace and shame to anyone.... _"sin is a disgrace to any nation."(GNT Prov 14:34b)_
How far anyone can go sincerely in life is depended on how clean they are.

Dishonesty need to be Renounced and Craftiness should not be named among us. The word of God should be handled with all sincerity.

No one has an access to our private life. We are left with our conscience to do right in Christ Jesus but Never forget that... _he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."(KJV+ Gal 6:cool_

Watch your life transform from Glory to Glory as you make a conscious decision to live clean and truthful in Christ Jesus. This ability to "live clean and Truthful " is in Christ Jesus, Accept Jesus Today and Ask Him to give you His ability.
Holiness is possible and you can grow in it.

PRAYER: Father I want to be Holy as Jesus is Holy, give me this ability in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION: I receive abundance of Grace and the gift of righteousness, I reign over sin, poverty and sickness. I consciously and unconsciously live a Holy and sanctified life by His Ability. Am a success, Am protected, Am Royalty with Dignity in Christ Jesus.

https:///IVKfbGKFcBjKujCi81cbae

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONAL

TOPIC: It's Temporal

TEXT: "17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;"
(KJV+ 2Cor 4:17)

Everything you can see with your physical eyes and feel with your skin/emotion has a life span. The affliction is but for a moment(Temporal) , Don't give up but keep bearing precious seed.... _"6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."(KJV+ Ps 126:6)_

You can't bear precious seeds focusing on the occurrences, situations etc. Refuse to be ruled by your five senses. As you work, focus on your expectations and not the challenges you see..... _While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: *for the things which are seen are temporal;* but the things which are not seen are eternal."(KJV+ 2Cor 4:18)_

The affliction if seen physically , its temporal. The lack if seen physically its temporary. Begin to see your breakthrough that looks impossible now. Begin to see the answers to your prayers that looks impossible now. You shall testify if you faint not.

PRAYER: By the Blood of Jesus, I decree an end to all affliction in my life now in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION: The glory of God and The Blood of Jesus is manifesting and speaking in all that concerns me. Am a success, I can't fail, I can't be poor, I don't have any sickness. Am living in Divine Health and protection . Am Royalty with Dignity in Christ Jesus.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2019

TOPIC: Take Action Now

TEXT: "8 Now the children of Judah had fought against Jerusalem, and had taken it, and smitten it with the edge of the sword, and set the city on fire."
(KJV+ Judg 1:cool

Every promise of God is for an appointed time. The appointed time is when you are ready to take possession by taking Action. Your capacity determines your possession on Earth. What you can take is what can be delivered to you .. _"19 *And the LORD was with Judah*; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; *but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron*."(KJV+ Judg 1:19)_

Jerusalem (The city of God) has always been in contention on who will take possession of it. _"6 And the king and his men went to Jerusalem unto the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land: which spoke unto David, saying, Except thou take away the blind and the lame, thou shalt not come in hither: thinking, David cannot come in hither._
_7 Nevertheless David took the stronghold of Zion: the same is the city of David."(KJV+ 2Sam 5:6-7)_
Your Jerusalem based on our focus today is your inheritance in Christ Jesus.

Your inheritance (Divine Health, Prosperity, protection, fruitfulness, etc) are always under contention by the adversary. Fold your hands and die without fulfilling your Destiny or Fight and take possession.

To be continued...

PRAYER : By the Blood of Jesus I decree the total destruction of every jebusite in my life and destiny in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION : I am the branch and Jesus is the Vine so I receive daily strength for the destruction of any jebusite. Am a success, My strength multiply daily by the Blood of Jesus. I refuse to be defeated, am Victorious in life and Destiny. Am Royalty with power in Christ Jesus.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2019

TOPIC: Take Action Now (part 2)

TEXT :"7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God."
(KJV+ Ps 20:7)

Your source determines your act. Who you trust determines your response to most situation and who you run to in challenges. The durability of your possession is dependent on who gave it to you or how it was acquired... _"8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."(KJV+ Ps 118:cool_

Fasting and prayer are one of the ways to acquire things in the kingdom of God. Fasting prepares the body for the Anointing, Strengthen the Spirit man.. etc. _"3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away."(KJV+ Acts 13:3)_
Prayer proves our dependent to our God. If you know your God, you will communicate with Him _..... but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits."(KJV+ Dan 11:32b)_

After Prayer and Fasting Hard work and diligence is required of you because The Living God is never partial, His favour is for The Diligent and Hard Working. _"4 The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat."(KJV+ Prov 13:4)_

Never forget your understanding and Wisdom are great motivation to prayer, fasting and Working Hard. So you need to know the Word of God for yourself.. _"15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."(KJV+ 2Tim 2:15)_

PRAYER : By the Blood of Jesus, you spirit of slothfulness, slumber I bind you today in Jesus Name, I Cast you out of my life and my business in the Name of Jesus and Never return by The Blood of Jesus in Jesus Name

DECLARATION : Am hard working, Am diligent in all my work and I prosper in them all. Am a success, Am protected and I do right by default. Am Royalty and I behave and live as one.

#RoyalHouseofJesus #Devotional

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2019
I welcome you to the Month of September

I have been called by The Living God to Bless the righteous and curse the wicked.

So I decree God's blessing upon you this Month.You will prosper in this month in all you lay your hands to do. People will seek and find you for favour and upliftment only.

The good book of remembrance will be open unto you this month. Your enemies will die in your place this month and you will inherit Favour and upliftment daily. You shall keep flourishing like the palm tree.

The Lord cover you with His Favour, Might, Glory and Mercy. The Blood of Jesus speaks for you all through this month.

You will outshin your success of Last Month and the shame of last month, you shall see no more. No evil shall come near your dwellings. I decree Peace and Prosperity upon your family This month of September 2019 in The Name of Jesus.

This month the curse of the Lord will continue to dwell in the house of the wicked. They shall reap the fruit of their doings . All Occultic Pastors using the Name of Jesus to deceive the body of Christ die a shameful death this month.
I decree death and calamity on the wicked this month of September 2019 in the Name of Jesus.

Scriptural foundation

"10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him."
(KJV+ Isa 3:10-11)

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries @Pst_lawr #Pstlawr
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 02, 2019

TOPIC: Choose Your Master Wisely
TEXT:
"16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"
(KJV+ Rom 6:16)

Your loyalty is tested by Obedience. Who you obey is your master. What you yield to determines your direction in life and Destiny. You make your choice daily to prosper or to fail by your daily decisions. You make your choice daily to live or to die by your attitudes. Never forget Life & death comes gradually.

Therefore, never let sin rule your physical body so that you obey its desires.Never offer any part of your body to sin's power. No part of your body should ever be used to do any ungodly thing. Instead, offer yourselves to God as people who have come back from death and are now alive. Offer all the parts of your body to God. Use them to do everything that God approves of.
Certainly, sin shouldn't have power over you because you're not controlled by laws, but by God's favor."(GWN Rom 6:12-14)

Don't you know that if you offer to be someone's slave, you must obey that master? Either your master is sin, or your master is obedience. Letting sin be your master leads to death. Letting obedience be your master leads to God's approval."(GWN Rom 6:16)

PRAYER: Father give me more ability to live a life that will give you joy and Happiness always in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION: I choose life daily by my actions and thoughts. I live righteously and diligently in all things by God's Favour (His Grace). So am a success, Am Protected, I can't be poor, I can't be sick, I have life. Am Royalty in Christ Jesus.

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorLawr @pst_lawr

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Daily Fire for Business

"5 They shall fear thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations."
(KJV+ Ps 72:5)

Your Prayer:

As long the sun and the moon endures.. , no power or devil, unclean spirit will prevent my Ministry/Business/career from shining and excelling in the Name Jesus.

Pastoral Blessing :

I decree God blessings, Prosperity and protection upon you now in The Name of Jesus. Now Keep prospering In all you do.

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #PastorLawr #Prayer
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2019

TOPIC: Come to Jesus
TEXT: "15 For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin."
(KJV+ Heb 4:15)

Jesus passed through same process of life to get His reward, the Bible said " yet without sin."
Jesus can feel your pains, He know how it hurt or hurting now. He understands you and know why you succeeded or failed the last time. Jesus feel what you feel, He enjoy what you enjoy, endure what you endure and fight what you fight! _"I am the vine, ye are the branches:"(KJV+ John 15:5a)_

Jesus is experienced in the affairs of Life. Jesus is not happy with the heavy burden you are carrying on your own He want to give you rest... Listen to Him speak personally to you... � *"Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest."(GNT Mat 11:28)*

"Come to me" means fellowship and relationships. Jesus is calling you to fellowship and deep relationship with Him so He can give you rest through your Obedience to his Word.
Come to Jesus Today in total surrender

PRAYER: Abba Father(Daddy) I surrender all to Jesus Today. Help me in The Name of Jesus

DECLARATION: Am helped of the Lord. My want and needs come swiftly from The Lord of Lords and The King of Kings. So I want nothing and need nothing, I have all good things in Christ Jesus and lack all bad things. Am Blessed of the Lord. I remain in Christ Jesus. Am Protected. Am Royalty!

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2019

TOPIC: Come Boldly to Jesus

TEXT: "16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."
(KJV+ Heb 4:16)

Your confidence and boldness determines what is delivered to you on The throne of Grace. The mercy you have obtain in the place of prayer is the Mercy showed to you in time of need. The Grace you find in the scriptures determines the unmerited favour you enjoy in time of need.

The Bible encourages us to come boldly. Jesus is not looking at your pass mistake but hoping you come boldly to receive Mercy and find Grace before it's too late. Obtain Mercy and find Grace So you can triumph in life and Destiny.

Don't condemn yourself beyond recovery, there is Hope for everyone that comes to Jesus sincerely because His yoke is useful/pleasant (Grk word for Easy) and His burden is light in weight _"30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."(KJV+ Mat 11:30)_

You failed yesterday doesn't mean you can't try again. You lost control last night doesn't mean you will loose it again today, You can be your self today. You won yesterday doesn't mean you can't go higher. Come boldly to Jesus in sincere fellowship today. He loves you and sincerely want to help you in times of need. Trust JESUS .

PRAYER : Father Am sorry for all my wrongs please forgive me.

DECLARATION : Am forgiven of The Father. Am a child of God and I live like one daily. I dominate over the elements of this world. I rule in Righteous living, Fruitfulness, riches and Health. Am a Success, Am protected and Am Royalty with Fire Power.

Source:

https://www./415872242383864/permalink/416111959026559/?app=fbl

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorLawr @Pst_lawr

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2019

TOPIC: Dignified Labour
TEXT: "11 Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief."
(KJV+ Heb 4:11)

There is Dignity in labour, Your labour determines your rest. No true rest without labour. Desire is suicidal without labour. _"25 The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labor."(KJV+ Prov 21:25)_

Labour is the pathway to rest. Rest in this context means fulfillment, Abundance of Answered prayers, Notable success and undeniable Prosperity. Your Labour determines your Access to Rest.

Don't be deceived by enemies of Grace. Grace gives you ability to Labour ceaselessly without stress. I pray you find Grace to Help in time of Need. Don't believe in luck but be expectant in Labour. Labour hard in Prayer, in Fasting, in Righteous Living, in Integrity and in Your Business and Career.
Moving forward in life with speed is never convenient so labour to enter Rest.

PRAYER: By the Blood of Jesus I decree The working of God ability through me in my life and Business in The Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION: I function by the ability of the Living God. I Labour more effortlessly by His ability. I reap bountifully by His Mercy for His Name sake and to His Glory only.

Source :
https://web./RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2019

TOPIC: Eternal Salvation

TEXT:"9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;"
(KJV+ Heb 5:9)

Your Continuous obedient to Jesus is your sure assurance in Eternal Salvation by Christ Jesus. Only Jesus is the source of Eternally Salvation to those that obey him. _"9 After he had finished his work, he became the source of eternal salvation for everyone who obeys him."(GWN Heb 5:9)_

Obedience starts from your prayer of Salvation but didn't stop there. You must keep doing what Jesus commands. Your Obedience to Jesus is what keep you in Jesus Love(Eternal Salvation) _"10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."(KJV+ John 15:10)_

You are indeed blessed if you do what Jesus commands.. _"14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."(KJV+ Rev 22:14)_
Sit down and study Matthew chapter 5 to Chapter 7 for yourself so you can understand The Message of Jesus for yourself. God bless you.

PRAYER : My father my heart is made to obey you in works and in deeds, Help me to live for you daily in The Name of Jesus

DECLARATION : I receive abundance of Grace to do right daily, Am Eternally Secured in Christ Jesus. I win daily by the Grace and The Mercy of God. Am favoured Daily. I experience The Goodness of God daily. Am a Success in Christ Jesus.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2019

TOPIC: Wholehearted and True

TEXT: "9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son,"
(KJV+ Rom 1:9a)

You can't make explot in Christ by exploiting others. Your sincerity determines your reward in Christ. Singleness of heart to Jesus is what seperate the sheep from the wolves. By your fruit you are truly known, not by your confession or declaration.

Your true loyalty to Jesus is what is required by the Father. Now is the time, The Father of Glory is seeking those that will serve him in spirit and in truth so he can decorate them with His Royalty in all they do. _"23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."(KJV+ John 4:23)_

Your service should not only be wholehearted but should be true.
In your weakness, God is merciful when you are true to His son Jesus . _"12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more."(KJV+ Heb 8:12)_
It's from Glory to Glory. No matter how true or fake you are, you know yourself. You can make a decision now to be better.

PRAYER: Father I make a sincere decision Today, to be true to your Son Jesus. Help me Lord.

DECLARATION: I live a sincere life worthy of emulation. I received abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness to do right daily by default. Am a success, Am protected, Am Child of God and I worship God in Spirit and in Truth.

This week shall yield good results for you.
Those planning to kill you will die the death they planned for you in The Name of Jesus .
By the Blood of Jesus you shall succeed better this week.
Go and prosper and you will always come back home with joy daily in The Name of Jesus.
The curse of the Lord will continue to rest in the house of the wicked in Jesus Name.

#MondayBlessing

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2019

TOPIC: You have an Inheritance in Christ

TEXT: "11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:"
(KJV+ Eph 1:11)

Your master determines your reward. What is packaged for you is what you see when you open the package.
God packaged rewards for those that work and labour in Love for His Name. _"10 For God is not unrighteous to *forget your work and labor of love,* which ye have showed toward his name,...."(KJV+ Heb 6:10)_

In Christ Jesus you have obtained an inheritance. You now have the rights to choose, rule and reign in Him by the Holy Spirit which is the assurance of your seal and inheritance. _"14 The Spirit is God’s guarantee that he will give us the inheritance he promised and that he has purchased us to be his own people. He did this so we would praise and glorify him."(NLT Eph 1:14)_

When you Open the package of your inheritance, you will discover that What you allow is what continues, what you choose is what you get and what you dominate in prayer and Word Meditation is what is brought under or before you. Rise up daily to your inheritance in Christ Jesus because..... _I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven."(NLT Mt 18:18)_

PRAYER:
By the Blood of Jesus I take possession of All my Inheritance in Christ Jesus in the Name of Jesus

DECLARATION:
I forbid death, poverty and sin in my life and Family .I permit abundance of life, health, Wealth, Riches, Favour, Righteousness and protection daily. Am a success! Am a Winner!

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2019

TOPIC: Accept Life and immortality in Christ Jesus

TEXT: "10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:"
(KJV+ 2Tim 1:10)

Your life is ruled by your believes, The knowledge you ignore is taken away from you. Ignorance is same as ignoring Hard sentences. Some words are too deep, unbelievable and yet true. Life and immortality through the Gospel is one of such truth.

Pastors are trying to encourage believers to accept Divine healing but that's elementary to what Jesus abolished and brought. How can you believe death has been abolished and not expect the death to be raised when you exercise your right in Christ Jesus? Why will you be sick when Christ brought life and immortality ? Why are you afraid of death when Christ abolished Death? You are a life giver and Health distributor as a Christian.

Jesus said without mincing words that if you are alive and believe in Him, you will never die. _"25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me will live, even though they die;26 and those who live and believe in me will never die. *Do you believe this?*""(GNT John 11:25-26)_

PRAYER :
In the Name of Jesus I receive life and immortality into my spirit.

DECLARATION :
I believe in the words of Jesus. I live a life of abundance of Health and Wealth. I know no death. Nothing good dies in my hands. Immortality is imparted into my spirit and diffuse daily to my body, soul and Business . Am alive in Christ and believe so I will never die. Am a success, Am a Winner

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2019

TOPIC: Who is JESUS to you?

TEXT: "17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:"
(KJV+ Eph 1:17)

Without deep personal knowledge of JESUS , we may never know how to keep hope in challenges or understand our True privileges and Rights as Believers.

Personally I doubted the person of Jesus for 2 years, telling my close friends that He is fraud made by very wise elite to control the masses because in my challenges I felt He kept quiet. A friend challenged me until I decided to seek Jesus for me. Glory to God He was found not in the letters but in the Spirit.

It is they that know their God that will will be strong and will do exploit not those that believe their God or those who was taught who their God is.... _but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits."(KJV+ Dan 11:32)_ There is an extent that "believe" can take you. We are entering into the age of knowing. What and Who do you know? What can who you know do?

Apostles Paul with His personal believe gotten through personal encounter with Jesus still cried.. _"10 That I may know Him, and the power of his resurrection,... "(KJV+ Phil 3:10)_
Who is JESUS to you; The son of God? The Healer? The Doctor? Immortality giver? A fraud made? Spirit of Wisdom? The Wisdom of God? Know Jesus for yourself! You start your journey by studying the Bible about Him and praying for The revelation of Him.
You will surely find if you seek.

PRAYER:
The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, My Father of glory, give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus.

DECLARATION:
Am steadfast, Am unmovable, Am always abounding in the work of the Lord, My labor is not in vain in the Lord.
I desperately seek and find Jesus daily. Am Protected in Jesus, I do right by default. Am a Success, Am a Winner.
Glory to God!

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2019

TOPIC:
Your instinct is not safe from error

TEXT:
"10 Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them."
(NIV1984 Jud 1:10)

The mind can be manipulated and the Spirit can be quenched. The only source of True, Pure and Sincere Wisdom that produce Good fruit is God. _"17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere."(NIV1984 Jam 3:17)_

Your instinct can be used against you to do what you might think is the best for you through auto suggestion.
Any wrong thing you hear for a long time becomes right to the mind.
The option brought before you will determine your choice. If wrong and wrong options are brought before you to choose you will definitely choose one of the wrongs

Instinct is not always safe. Every wise animal that is caught in a trap is caught through their natural instinct for food. Don't let your stomach become your God because the end is destruction. _"19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things."(NIV1984 Phil 3:19)_
Only the Word of God is Pure. _"5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."(KJV+ Prov 30:5)_ *Focus on the Word and Not your instincts.*

PRAYER: Father today I yield my Spirit and Soul to your Word, by your grace let your Word become my instruction for living in the Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION: My mind is renewed by the Word. I do right daily, I choose the best daily. The word of God is my instruction for living. God is my shield. Am Protected, Am a success, Am Royalty and Am a Winner.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2019

TOPIC: ONE GOD

TEXT:
"6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."
(KJV+ Isa 44:6)

Your true revelation of The Alpha and The Omega delivers faith that works, love that is forever and Hope that endures. Your knowledge of One God destroys superstitious believe of gods.
_..... We know that no idol is real in this world and that there is only one God._
_5 For even if there are "gods" in heaven and on earth (as indeed there are many so-called "gods" and "lords" ),"(ISV 1Cor 8:4-5)_ BUT TO US THERE IS ONLY BUT ONE GOD

The True God is One. The First revealed was JEHOVAH and the last revealed was JESUS. Alpha is the Father(JEHOVAH) and Omega is the Son(JESUS). We are all in God and there is only one True God. *"6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."(KJV+ 1Cor 8:6)*

If there is one True God that you believe in then you need not be afraid of idols or gods that are actually demons. Meditate on this Words and Go with this mentality of Above only. No one can kill you if you dwell in Jesus, No power can stop you if you resist them. Rise up and take your place in HIM that is Greater than the Greatest. HE made you to reign on Earth in HIM never forget.

PRAYER: By the Blood of Jesus I destroy every resistant to my reigning on Earth in GOD in the Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION:
No weapon formed against me prospers because greater is the GOD that lives in me than the demons that live in the World. Am more than a conqueror in Jesus. I win Daily. I reign gallantly in Christ in this World. Am Excited!

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2019

TOPIC: Live Righteously

TEXT:
"19 However God 's firm foundation stands, having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are his, " and, "Let every one who names the name of the Lord depart from unrighteousness. ""
(WEB+ 2Tim 2:19)

Who you obey is your master. What you do determines who you are. What you accept is your level of tolerance in life.
_"16 Don't you know that to whom you present yourselves as servants to obedience, his servants you are whom you obey; whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?"(WEB+ Rom 6:16)_

Your diligence in study, prayer and Work determines your approval for uncommon manifestation of God's Glory. The standard of God can't be compromised. God does not show favouritism in his standards. _"15 Give diligence to present yourself approved by God, a workman who doesn't need to be ashamed, properly handling the Word of Truth."(WEB+ 2Tim 2:15)_

Make a conscious decision with Determination and effort to live righteously in all you do because.... _God's truth stands firm like a great rock, and nothing can shake it. It is a foundation stone with these words written on it: "The Lord knows those who are really his," and "A person who calls himself a Christian should not be doing things that are wrong.""(TLB 2Tim 2:19)_

PRAYER:
By the Blood of Jesus I receive abundance of Grace to do right daily and the Gift of Righteousness to reign in life in the Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION:
My Obedience is established in Christ Jesus. I do right daily by His Grace and I reign daily over death, sickness and poverty by His Righteousness. Am abundantly supplied. Am Rich, Am Holy Am a success! Am Protected in Him! Glory to God.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2019

TOPIC:
God prefers Justice and Fairness to gifts

TEXT:
"11 O Timothy, you are God's man. Run from all these evil things, and work instead at what is right and good, learning to trust him and love others and to be patient and gentle."
(TLB 1Tim 6:11)

Your Love for others and your fear of God determines what is delivered to you. The Good News is not just about gain or making money but about Fairnes and Justice _"5 These arguers--their minds warped by sin--don't know how to tell the truth; to them the Good News is just a means of making money. Keep away from them."(TLB 1Tim 6:5)

God want you to be always there for your family, kind to the needy, give to the poor and do good to your parents. He prefer this to your givings and payment to Him. God likes it when you are just and fair. _"3 God is more pleased when we are just and fair than when we give him gifts."(TLB Prov 21:3)_

Don't be deceive; being fair and good to Family, the poor, Needy, Parents and Neighbours attracts uncommon Blessings. _"15 But a beautiful palace does not make a great king! Why did your father Josiah reign so long? Because he was just and fair in all his dealings. That is why God blessed him."(TLB Jer 22:15)_
Be fair and just in all you do because you understand what God prefers.

PRAYER:
My daddy in heaven give me more Grace to be Just and fair in all I do in the Name of Jesus

DECLARATION:
By His Grace and Mercy; As Jesus is in Character so am I in this World. Am just and fair in all I do. I shine in good works daily by His Grace. Am blessed abundantly and protected by His Mercy. Am a success in Christ Jesus

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2019

TOPIC: Do What HE likes

TEXT:
"16 And what union can there be between God's temple and idols? For you are God's temple, the home of the living God, and God has said of you, "I will live in them and walk among them, and I will be their God and they shall be my people.""
(TLB 2Cor 6:16)

Your association determines your associates. Your relationship determines what relates with you. Your friend is a true reflection of who you are..... _And what harmony can there be between Christ and the devil?"(TLB 2Cor 6:15a)_

As a child of God, You are God Temple. Meaning God lives in you. God is so big to reside inside you, so to live in you He put you inside Him. _"28 For in him we live and move and are! As one of your own poets says it, 'We are the sons of God.'"(TLB Acts 17:28)_

God said He will be your God and you will be His child. God is a covenant keeping God. To be your God means when you call him he will answer you and to be his Child is to do what HE likes . Enough of the play of Christianity Get spiritual in Christ, relate with God as a Spirit and do what HE likes. _"30 God tolerated man's past ignorance about these things, but now he commands everyone to put away idols and worship only him."(TLB Acts 17:30)_

PRAYER:
By the Blood of Jesus I receive abundance of Grace to Serve The Living God in Spirit and truthfully do what He likes daily in The Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION:
Am in God, in Him I live and move.
Am indestructible and incorruptible in Him. Am fruitful and Healthy in Him. Am Blessed and Successful in Him. Sin, poverty, death and Sickness have no place in God so can't find expression in me. Am Royalty with Dignity and Power in Christ. Glory to God.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2019

TOPIC : Learn it and become it

TEXT :
"17 Learn to do good, to be fair and to help the poor, the fatherless, and widows."
(TLB Isa 1:17)

What you Learn to do repeatedly becomes your character. The blessing is not in "The doing" but in "The becoming" . Godly Character is doing what put smile on God's face. You can make God happy by how you help the poor, the fatherless and the widows.

The secret of True riches from God is unconditionally helping those that can't pay you back. When you Sincerely Obey God by giving to the poor and needy, JEHOVAH makes you rich to help More People . _"19 If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich!"(TLB Isa 1:19)_

At your level there must be someone you can help, start from there. You can help with school fees, feeding someone, borrowing without interest, clothing a child, helping with transport fair, paying rent etc. This shall be your reward in this Earth....... _"2 Their reward shall be prosperity and happiness."(TLB Ps 128:2)_

PRAYER :
My Father My God I ask for More Grace to please you daily by Helping the poor and needy in The Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION :
Am a Blessing to my World. Multitudes thank God for my hidden generosity by His Mercy . By His Grace, I wipe away the shame and tears of many. In Christ, Am solution and Answer to the needy and poor. So I can't be poor or needy in HIM. I AM THAT I AM is my sufficiency. Glory to JEHOVAH.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2019

TOPIC : You Must Forgive.

TEXT :
"33 Shouldn’t you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?’"
(NLT'07 Mt 18:33)

A conscience that harbour bitterness and envy can't bring life to the owner. The spirit of man/woman is broken by bitterness and the Holy Spirit is grieved by your bitterness towards your fellow human. So.... Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior."
(NLT'07 Eph 4:31)

Forgiving one another is a command. _"15 But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins."(NLT'07 Mt 6:15)_

Your Neighbour/Mother-in-law/Boss/Brother/Sister/Parent :-) are not your enemy. _For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places."(NLT'07 Eph 6:12)_
When you learn to attack the real enemy by binding and casting Him out, They will always flee.

Why should you be bitter and grieve your comforter(The Holy Spirit)?....... _Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you."(NLT'07 Eph 4:32)_

PRAYER : By His Grace I genuinely forgive all that hurt or offend me in the past in The Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION :
Am full of The love of God. I hold nothing against any human by His Grace. I live a life of Peace and Prosperity Daily. Am a child of God and I behave like one daily. Am a Success, Am Rich and Protected in Christ Jesus. Glory to God.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2019

TOPIC: Resist the Devil as You Walk in Love

TEXT:
"9 Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will grant you his blessing."
(NLT 1Pet 3:9)

Your unconditional love for souls determines your supply from Heaven.
Never forget its the will of God for everyone to be saved. God really want Human agents of darkness to be saved.
God want the Wicked to change from His/Her Wickedness so He can save them. _"23 “Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live."(NLT Ezek 18:23)_

Allow God to deal with those that hurt you Himself. Don't pray for their Death. _"19 Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, “I will take revenge; I will pay them back,” says the LORD."(NLT'07 Rom 12:19)_

Even as you love those that hurt you and praying for them to be saved, Don't allow the Devil to operate freely in your life .
God gave us ways to handle the Wicked in Love. You can Bind The powers behind Them and cast them out of anything that concerns you in Jesus Name . _"18 And I tell you this--whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever you free on earth will be freed in heaven."(TLB Mat 18:18)_

You can destroy their powers with the Blood of Jesus. You can stop their activities/Operations through Prayer.
As you show love to all and Humble yourself before God, Resist the Devil . _"7 So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."(NLT' Jas 4:7)_

PRAYER :
By the Blood of Jesus I put a stop to the operation of the devil in my family, life and Business. I bind them and Cast them out of my family, life and Business in The Name of Jesus

DECLARATION :
I walk in Love daily. I resist the devil daily and He flee. In Jesus Name, Whatever I bind on Earth is bound in Heaven and what I Free is Freed . Am a success and Am Protected in Christ Jesus. Glory to God.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2019

TOPIC : What do you say?

TEXT :
"7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul."
(KJV+ Prov 18:7)

Your words can make or Mar you. What you say with your mouth and thoughts is what is used to judge you in this life and Spiritual realms. *"37 Your words will be used to judge you---to declare you either innocent or guilty.""(GNT Mat 12:37)*

You don't have to say what you feel, they are all suggestions waiting for your confirmation with your mouth. Symptoms are not sickness, lack of physical cash is not poverty. Don't say it if you don't like it. *"24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity."(KJV+ Isa 33:24)*

You cant give what you don't have. You cant speaks words that you have not accepted in your Mind and Spirit. The Words you keep in your Heart/Spirit will give you life or death. *for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."(KJV+ Mat 12:34)*
The Best Words to allow grow in your heart/Spirit is The Word of God. They can give life to all. Focus on the Word, say the Word daily and watch your Transformation.

PRAYER :
Father make my heart a fertile ground for your Word to grow daily in the Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION :
I say the right words and I see the right results. Am full of ideas, Am prosperous, Am Rich, Am Healthy, I live a Holy Life. Am a success, Am a Child of GOD. Glory to GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cult Of Black Hebrew Israelites / Help!!!what Is The Best Way To Stop Your Child From Becoming An Atheist? / The Major Reason Why I Became An Atheist (picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.