Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

IMN: El-zakyazky Group Attempting To Overthrow Buhari Govt - Group Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMN: El-zakyazky Group Attempting To Overthrow Buhari Govt - Group Cries Out (15682 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike / Revolutionnow: Sowore Accused Of Receiving $500million To Overthrow Buhari Govt / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: IMN: El-zakyazky Group Attempting To Overthrow Buhari Govt - Group Cries Out by bizhop01: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Daboomb:

To be another refugee in another man's country where you will be treated no better than you are being treated in Nigeria or have fifteen bullets dumped into your body by a White Policeman?

You people who have never lived abroad think once you escape to a whiteman's country, all your problems will disappear?
Hmmm.........Anyway, they say "Experience is the best teacher".

I wish you safe journey biiko.
So relocating to another country for good is that what you define as seeking refuge?
For your information am leaving this country legally, not like someone that doesn't have concrete plan and exactly location were is going,
Here in nigeria I'm hardworking and law abiding citizen i believe i can do the same in any part of the world,
I don't bleam you at all but i only advise you to try and visit other countries, because that is the only way you will know that everything in this very country called nigeria is in opposite direction, imagine government coursing more problem for citizens due to their individual selfish reasons instead of solving one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash / Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims / AAUA Students Threaten Protest After Cadet Corps Beat Student To Death (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.