Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Whatsapp Adds Feature That Shares Your Status To Facebook And Other Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Adds Feature That Shares Your Status To Facebook And Other Apps (708 Views)

The One Smartphone Feature That People Don't Look Out For / Whatsapp Accidently Confirms New Feature That Many Users Really Want / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Adds Feature That Shares Your Status To Facebook And Other Apps by kikio1992(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Sharing your status to Facebook, forwarding it to friends who you want to see it right away, and lots more are one of the new features added to WhatsApp this month.

Late June, the app was testing the feature that allows users share posts from their WhatsApp status with other apps.

Though there is a direct link beneath your status update that says "share to Facebook", you should also notice that you can now share your status to other apps like Reddit, Instagram, Gmail, and even your Google My Business (You know what that means to business owners).

For now there is also no option to have your WhatsApp status automatically shared to another service; WhatsApp tells me it wants the feature to be an active decision on the part of the user.

You can now also forward your status to your friends as a message.

https://kikiotolu.com/whatsapp-july-2019-update-messenger-adds-exciting-new-features/

Re: Whatsapp Adds Feature That Shares Your Status To Facebook And Other Apps by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2019
I just updated my WhatsApp but does features aren't there...

(1) (Reply)

Downloading On Iphone / Btc Generator / Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.