Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. (2379 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? / What You Need To Know About Homosexuality(Read To The End) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Neymar1095(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Please bring evidence of same sex marriage from the scriptures nau!

Abi is basic English difficult for you to understand?

Bring examples or swallow your heresy! You claimed there are evidences in the scriptures, bring the evidence here that shows same sex marriages that happened in the scriptures!

It's either you'll type another long story beating around the bush or you shamelessly lie "I am not worthy to know" whereas you know there is nothing of that nature in the scriptures!

You are a very shameless liar. Bring examples of same sex marriage from the scriptures for the sake of your fellow gay activists you coward...
You are a fool. How does bringing rubbish has to do with anything?
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2019
@Neymar1095

Your write-up makes a lot of sense even though there's no specific reference to Bible characters as i've expected you'll do!

The Bible actually teaches that life has a purpose, and it's all about becoming 'fruitful and many, filling the earth and subduing it, and having in subjection all other creatures' Genesis 1:27-28

It's appears in the cited scriptures that God made humans MALE and FEMALE before the pronouncement of 'fruitful, becoming many and filling the earth' so that's where all Bible readers concentrated as the purpose of life! But today, humans have given themselves self graduation or independence from the one who gave that instruction. Therefore most humans have decided to seek happiness on their own, ignoring whatever the author of the Bible has to say! Ecclesiastes 7:29

Of course homosexuals and lesbians can live happily together without harming anyone. But if the words of the scriptures is anything to go by, it's clear that the creator will not permit such acts under his own rule! Genesis 19:5, Leviticus 18:22,20:13 compared to Romans 1:27, 1Corinthians 6:9

So in as much as it makes a lot of sense before you and i, we also need to meditate thoroughly from the viewpoint of the one who is SUPREME! Isaiah 55:9

Thanks a lot! smiley
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:
Please bring evidence of same sex marriage from the scriptures nau!

Abi is basic English difficult for you to understand?

Bring examples or swallow your heresy! You claimed there are evidences in the scriptures, bring the evidence here that shows same sex marriages that happened in the scriptures!

It's either you'll type another long story beating around the bush or you shamelessly lie "I am not worthy to know" whereas you know there is nothing of that nature in the scriptures!

You are a very shameless liar. Bring examples of same sex marriage from the scriptures for the sake of your fellow gay activists you coward...
You can climb the highest building, and bleat till kingdom come and cry until your voice goes sore, I still will not give nor confirm the info to you OkCornel

Should I repeat this in vernacular, so it sinks in and you understand me, hmm?
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Neymar1095(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:
@Neymar1095

Your write-up makes a lot of sense even though there's no specific reference to Bible characters as i've expected you'll do!

The Bible actually teaches that life has a purpose, and it's all about becoming 'fruitful and many, filling the earth and subduing it, and having in subjection all other creatures' Genesis 1:27-28

It's appears in the cited scriptures that God made humans MALE and FEMALE before the pronouncement of 'fruitful, becoming many and filling the earth' so that's where all Bible readers concentrated as the purpose of life! But today, humans have given themselves self graduation or independence from the one who gave that instruction. Therefore most humans have decided to seek happiness on their own, ignoring whatever the author of the Bible has to say! Ecclesiastes 7:29

Of course homosexuals and lesbians can live happily together without harming anyone. But if the words of the scriptures is anything to go by, it's clear that the creator will not permit such acts under his own rule! Genesis 19:5, Leviticus 18:22,20:13 compared to Romans 1:27, 1Corinthians 6:9

So in as much as it makes a lot of sense before you and i, we also need to meditate thoroughly from the viewpoint of the one who is SUPREME! Isaiah 55:9

Thanks a lot! smiley
But they are creatures or species created by God who practice same sex relationship. More than a thousand species if I may ask for reproduction and other sexual activities. Are you saying God is wrong or what?
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Neymar1095(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2019
A sin only apply to people of a religious belief and who practices it . it should end there, You can't go to an atheist or a non beliver and say homosexuality is a sin why because your bible says so. That's madness
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You can climb the highest building, and bleat till kingdom come and cry until your voice goes sore, I still will not give nor confirm the info to you OkCornel

Should I repeat this in vernacular, so it sinks in and you understand me, hmm?

You cannot bring any example of same sex marriage in the scriptures because there is none to back up your shameless heresy...

What a shameless empty barrel you are...
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

You are a fool. How does bringing rubbish has to do with anything?

And the bigger fool is this dingbat that can't find one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures to back up his argument...

Bring a few examples of same sex marriage from the scriptures or continue to wallow in your incurable folly...
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

But they are creatures or species created by God who practice same sex relationship. More than a thousand species if I may ask for reproduction and other sexual activities. Are you saying God is wrong or what?

Of course, there are countless creatures that reproduces without the protocol of the bisexual reproductive system!

Yes! But as for the one and only Creature made in God's image {Genesis 1:27-28} he has given specific directives about sex.

Note that God never focused on creatures who lives on instinct, his main focus is the one created to take charge of all other creatures on the earth!

So if we had followed his rules, none of those animals will stand before us in a bid to challenge our authority over them NOT even the Whale nor the elephant! According to the scriptures, Adam named all other creatures! Genesis 2:19-20

It's because we rebelled against the Creator that we had no control over other creatures that are supposed to be subjected to us by nature! Genesis 1:28

God bless you! smiley
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

There are creatures that also mate with creatures that are not of their own kind...

Should that also justify man to commit bestiality in addition to homosexuality as well?

Smh...
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:
You cannot bring any example of same sex marriage in the scriptures because there is none to back up your shameless heresy...

What a shameless empty barrel...
There are evidences of same sex attraction on either side of the scripture, but unfortunately for you, I will not let you on it, and this eats away in you, hurting you so very bad. Sorry for you "sifia" pains. Peele. Ndo.
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There are evidences of same sex attraction on either side of the scripture, but unfortunately for you, I will not let you on it, and this eats away in you, hurting you so very bad. Sorry for you "sifia" pains. Peele. Ndo.

Bring examples of same sex marriage in the scriptures nau...

Abi is this too hard for you to do?

This gay activist is also a lying coward that makes wild claims without any evidence...

Oya... type another long story beating around the bush without one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures...

We are waiting...
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Aaronsrod: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

Bwhahaha lol there are 1000 species out there that engages in homosexuallty idiot.

Yes, and all 1000 of these species shall be put to death and burn in Hellfire!!
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:
Bring examples of same sex marriage in the scriptures nau...

Abi is this too hard for you to do?

This gay activist is also a lying coward that makes wild claims without any evidence...

Oya... type another long story beating around the bush without one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures...

We are waiting...
I don't have to do anything, after times without number now, telling you I am not going to show you any examples of same sex attraction in the bible
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Romans 1 v 26-28;

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

How can one read the bolded part and still lie brazenly that God is not against homosexuality?!

Take note of the key words;

1) Women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.

2) The men, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST, ONE TOWARD ANOTHER (note, it is not one towards others but one i.e. singular, to another i.e. also singular)

3) Men with men, WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY.

How can someone sane read the above and still claim God supports consensual homosexuality?
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I don't have to do anything, after times without number now, telling you I am not going to show you any examples of same sex attraction in the bible

Simply because you cannot show me what is not in the scriptures!

There is no example of same sex marriage in the Scriptures. That is not God's idea for marriage here on earth!

You cannot give what you don't have... You're only wasting your time with this rope-a-dope tactic in this conversation...

There is no example whatsoever of same sex marriage in the scriptures!
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Neymar1095(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:

There are creatures that also mate with creatures that are not of their own kind...

Should that also justify man to commit bestiality in addition to homosexuality as well?

Smh...
lol idiot. Same sex relationship is natural and created by God so it's not a sin. Modafucka you are dead lol
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

lol idiot. Same sex relationship is natural and created by God so it's not a sin. Modafucka you are dead lol

Same sex relationship is the idea of your father the Devil...

Bring up one scripture where God supported same sex marriage...or even homosexuality...

If your biological father was a staunch homosexual, you won't be here having this conversation...

Nonsense
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Neymar1095(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Same sex relationship is the idea of your father the Devil...

Bring up one scripture where God supported same sex marriage...or even homosexuality...

Nonsense
Bwhahaha who created the world and design everything and saw it was perfect. "If God create animals, that DON'T have free will by the way, that reproduce with the same sex?" Homosexuals .Do you know more than God or Is it devil that created the animals lol.
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

Bwhahaha who created the world and design everything and saw it was perfect. "If God create animals, that DON'T have free will by the way, that reproduce with the same sex?" Homosexuals .Do you know more than God or Is it devil that created the animals lol.

Oh you're now equating your status and intelligence to that of animals you're meant to have dominion over?

Stop beating around the bush and show us where God supported homosexuality in the scriptures...

Bring examples of same sex marriage from the scriptures or shove your heresies down your throat...
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Neymar1095(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Smh...
You are dull. A consensual relationship between two people who love each other is not at all comparable to bestiality no matter how bleeped up your thinking is.
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Neymar1095(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh you're now equating your status and intelligence to that of animals you're meant to have dominion over?

Stop beating around the bush and show us where God supported homosexuality in the scriptures...

Bring examples of same sex marriage from the scriptures or shove your heresies down your throat...
Lol nigga is losing it bwhahaha. How can God hate something he created and classify it a sin lol.
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

You are dull. A consensual relationship between two people who love each other is not at all comparable to bestiality no matter how bleeped up your thinking is.

And you are irredeemably stupid... since you've brought reasoning low to that of animals...

You mentioned animals practice homosexuality... animals also mate with animals that are not of their kind. I'm using your dumb example to show you it also supports bestiality...

Bring examples of same sex marriage from the scriptures you dingbat
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Neymar1095(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Of course, there are countless creatures that reproduces without the protocol of the bisexual reproductive system!

Yes! But as for the one and only Creature made in God's image {Genesis 1:27-28} he has given specific directives about sex.

Note that God never focused on creatures who lives on instinct, his main focus is the one created to take charge of all other creatures on the earth!

So if we had followed his rules, none of those animals will stand before us in a bid to challenge our authority over them NOT even the Whale nor the elephant! According to the scriptures, Adam named all other creatures! Genesis 2:19-20

It's because we rebelled against the Creator that we had no control over other creatures that are supposed to be subjected to us by nature! Genesis 1:28

God bless you! smiley
The fact that homosexuality has existed since the dawn of man, among many animal species, is proof that it is natural.. Besides it is created by God for his creature or are you saying God made a mistake.
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

Lol nigga is losing it bwhahaha. How can God hate something he created and classify it a sin lol.

It is the action of man that creates sin you moro.n

Marriage as it was in the beginning was between a man and woman as designed by God...

Now tell us where God changed this to also include homosexuality which is a twisted perverted sexual desire from the kingdom of darkness...

Just one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures nau... Haba
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Neymar1095:

The fact that homosexuality has existed since the dawn of man, among many animal species, is proof that it is natural.. Besides it is created by God for his creature or are you saying God made a mistake.

So you are blind to what Maximus69 wrote here;

Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
In the Old Testament, this was God's instruction to the Jews...

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:

And you are irredeemably stupid... since you've brought reasoning low to that of animals...

You mentioned animals practice homosexuality... animals also mate with animals that are not of their kind. I'm using your dumb example to show you it also supports bestiality...

Bring examples of same sex marriage from the scriptures you dingbat

If you're in support of the book called 'Bible'.
Please try to treat everyone with deep respect, no matter how each person feels or what they say about the Bible! Romans 12:18
True believers always go peacefully after dropping their presentation {Luke 10:5-6} it's the unbeliever that will continue to agitate furiously both inwardly and outwardly after all his/her ego has been reduced to ridiculed by our high intellect! 1Peter 3:15-16, 4:4
But for a believer to start engaging in fits of anger, insults, curses and abusive speeches, shows no sign of faith on our part! Ephesians 4:31, Titus 3:2 smiley
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:
Simply because you cannot show me what is not in the scriptures!

There is no example of same sex marriage in the Scriptures. That is not God's idea for marriage here on earth!

You cannot give what you don't have... You're only wasting your time with this rope-a-dope tactic in this conversation...

There is no example whatsoever of same sex marriage in the scriptures!
For the record, are you saying, there are no same sex attraction on either side of the scripture, ehrn?
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
For the record, are you saying, there are no same sex attraction on either side of the scripture, ehrn?

Same sex marriage, same sex marriage!

Stop shifting the goal post...

A man can be attracted to a fellow man's personality e.g David and Jonathan...but going as far to insinuate something sexually attractive is in there is exceedingly absurd...

I'm pretty sure if David was a homosexual, Saul wouldn't have hesitated accusing him of such abomination in order to finish him off...and secure the throne...

Now Muttley, can you show us where in the scriptures God supported same sex marriage?

Can you bring examples of same sex marriage in the scriptures for everyone here to see?
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by OkCornel(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're in support of the book called 'Bible'.
Please try to treat everyone with deep respect, no matter how each person feels or what they say about the Bible! Romans 12:18
True believers always go peacefully after dropping their presentation {Luke 10:5-6} it's the unbeliever that will continue to agitate furiously both inwardly and outwardly after all his/her ego has been reduced to ridiculed by our high intellect! 1Peter 3:15-16, 4:4
But for a believer to start engaging in fits of anger, insults, curses and abusive speeches, shows no sign of faith on our part! Ephesians 4:31, Titus 3:2 smiley

Thanks, duly noted. If they insult, I'm sorry...I'm not going to hold back...

It doesn't mean I hate them though...and for the fact that they insult me, I believe they do not hate me too...
Re: What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Thanks, duly noted. If they insult, I'm sorry...I'm not going to hold back...

It doesn't mean I hate them though...and for the fact that they insult me, I believe they do not hate me too...

Good!
And our faith is not all about just to quote fitting scriptures against others for their wrongdoing alone or choice of lifestyle.
It's about 100% compliance to all the admonitions found in the book, including the one ordering believers NOT TO ENGAGE in fits of anger and abusive speeches! wink

Satan is very crafty Sir, he will make you stand on the ground of righteousness but with the clothing of unrighteousness. While you're trying to defend the Bible, try as much as possible not to engage in any of those acts upon which God's judgement is fast approaching! Galatians 5:19-21

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! / When A Christian Backslides,does God Remember All The Whole Sins From Beginning? / Why Do People Sleep In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.