Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha (20866 Views)

Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" / Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by majamajic(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jokerman:

How?? What exactly has Lagos governor done??
a lot
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by majamajic(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
anonimi:

Please what has SanwoOlu done to impress you so far
What has he achieved?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

no space to Start writing them here
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by Godyke(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
maestroferdi:
Ihedioha please get to work with infrastructural development and make your own mark...

Blame game as a policy of government should be left to the APC...

Rochas was a disaster but we cant dwell on him forever....

Leave the governor alone with his style of governance. Remember he did not put himself there. The people put him there and courtesy demands that he give them a weekly account of what is happening in the government for which he was elected for. If he fails to update on the challenges on ground and goes ahead with his project, the same you people will say he is reawarding what has already been done.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by Charly68: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ma so dem go keep distracting Imolites dey chop dey go...expect nothing but noise from the Govt
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by giftyechi: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Stop the blame game and get to work....

Meanwhile...
Newly built miniflat with visitors toilet in ogudu valley, off Ogudu road
Gated with parking space,fitted kitchen cabinets and walldrope...500k per annum..

450k is also available,but one toilet and b

Pls available on request...
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by RealGOAT: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
carry go ihedioha,rochas must vomit all he had swallowed.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by RealGOAT: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
giftyechi:
Stop the blame game and get to work....

Meanwhile...
Newly built miniflat with visitors toilet in ogudu valley, off Ogudu road
Gated with parking space,fitted kitchen cabinets and walldrope...500k per annum..

450k is also available,but one toilet and b

Pls available on request...

so if na your business you go forget and carry go like that...abeg concentrate on ur business.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by chinedumoooo: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
The present governor of imo state will finish his tenure with nothing to show his imolites.
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by Djbeezy23(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Who so ever that said that Rochas set IMO state back is a very big lie an does not deserve to b on this platform u talking to a man that brought massive development in the state the twelve years of the two past governors was a total waist pls get ur fact well before commenting if u don live in IMO pls do ask of those who do an stop given bad impression about order people I rest my case osheey
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by plaindealer: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
For 4 years, this useless man no go work, but he'll for sure probe, Rochas poo, the air he breath, even how many times Rochas yansh his wife.. grin grin
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by fireback: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
ukahrawah:
Okorocha has by his various actions, set Imo state backward by 8 years. Governor Ihedioha should take more time to set Imo back on track.
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by ennysuccess(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
fergie001:
Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has announced his readiness to sign an Executive Order to bring into force the use of the Treasury Single Account by the State Government.

Ihedioha in Owerri, on Tuesday said the move became imperative following the discovery of over 250 accounts in various banks operated by the Rochas Okorocha led government.

Ihedioha said his discovery on assumption of office was that there were leakages in the revenue accruing to the state government.

He said this was largely due to numerous accounts being used for collection.

He said this accounted for why he decided to sanitise the state’s financial system.

The governor disclosed that he had sought the assistance of a former Director General of the Debt Management Office, Abraham Nwankwo, for a critical look at the financial system.

“It is not an insurmountable issue, we will block all loopholes for leakages and corruption.

“We discovered over 250 revenue accounts. So I will sign the Executive Order for the TSA to begin immediately”, he stressed.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/10/ihedioha-sign-order-tsa-imo-uncovers-250-accounts-operated-okorocha-govt/

How can you say Rochas had over 250 bank accounts Keep lying everywhere tongue Ihedioha is a failure cheesy and he will keep wailing like the wicked soul in his body including his fake media aids that creates different accounts to support his evil oppression and lies
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by Kahujadekadura: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
ImoRiver:
Okorocha is not a bad leader but rather relied on his works speaking for him than paying social media agents which made him a prey for amalgamated media conspiracy which Ihedioha is trying to capitalize on but inside Imo State it is a different ball game. The ordinary people on the streets believe Okorocha worked and cannot be convinced otherwise while the political elite feel they were sidelined throughout his 8 years.
U are a confused being
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by Stillthebest: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
majamajic:
Na wa oo

100 days in office is around the corner

only one that impressed me so far is Lagos state Governor

They are selfish people. What's Fayemi doing in Ekiti now?? Nothing.
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by DedeNkem: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ihedioha will end up becoming the best Governor in the country!
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by ejighikemeuwa: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
You are a good man from a good place ride on
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:
Na wa oo
100 days in office is around the corner
only one that impressed me so far is Lagos state Governor
Someone moving upandan snapping picture like a slay queen impress you?
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2019
ennysuccess:

How can you say Rochas had over 250 bank accounts Keep lying everywhere tongue Ihedioha is a failure cheesy and he will keep wailing like the wicked soul in his body including his fake media aids that creates different accounts to support his evil oppression and lies
But you believed it when Buhari said jonathan's FG operates over 2000 bank accounts.

There are over 250 ministeries, departments, parastatal and independent government offices in Imo. 250 accounts is understated
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by majamajic(m): 2:37am On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Someone moving upandan snapping picture like a slay queen impress you?

if u are in Lagos and u didn't see road massive rehabilitations going on , it's either u don't use the roads or u sit at home pressing phone all day , I had a friend like that , his shop is his house , his church is opposite the shop , so for a whole week , he might not go beyond 1 km, he was using 3310 too, u might be a higher version of him ,
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

if u are in Lagos and u didn't see road massive rehabilitations going on , it's either u don't use the roads or u sit at home pressing phone all day , I had a friend like that , his shop is his house , his church is opposite the shop , so for a whole week , he might not go beyond 1 km, he was using 3310 too, u might be a higher version of him ,
I expect nothing else from a Zone B.
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by Ikengawo: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2019
maestroferdi:
Ihedioha please get to work with infrastructural development and make your own mark...

Blame game as a policy of government should be left to the APC...

Rochas was a disaster but we cant dwell on him forever....

lawless mentality. you want a society with no laws because you think enforcing law and having roads are opposites.
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by majamajic(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I expect nothing else from a Zone B.

good morning Sir , from your moniker , why are against your party man , and he is doing very well as a governor , it's like yours is about sharing party money and cups of rice ?

Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

good morning Sir , from your moniker , why are against your party man , and he is doing very well as a governor , it's like yours is about sharing party money and cups of rice ?
Under APC, in 5 years herdsmen has killed more people reckless abandon than they did since 1960.

I am not a core party man, I am loyal to my people.

Sanwo-olu has appeared on camera since 29th May more than Buhari did since 29th May, 2015.

Fact!
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by majamajic(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Under APC, in 5 years herdsmen has killed more people reckless abandon than they did since 1960.

I am not a core party man, I am loyal to my people.

Sanwo-olu has appeared on camera since 29th May more than Buhari did since 29th May, 2015.

Fact!

someone can appear in cameras still do a lot of work , davido has appeared on camera that u will be saying he is not hardworking , wamkozy didn't appear on camera yet he did nothing ,

sanwo-olu is working seriously , am telling u , of all the new governors , none near his achievements , am not APC member and am not from Lagos state , but am telling u before his first year in office , even the Thomases and blind Baltimos in Lagos will see it , though God don't give everyone vision to see immediate impacts. for me I do , see zamfara governor and abia governors they are doing nothing , sanwo-olu has done more than both combined,

see top 5 governors

sanwo-olu
Ebonyi gov
okowa of Delta
Anambra governor
ajimobi

currently
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

someone can appear in cameras still do a lot of work , davido has appeared on camera that u will be saying he is not hardworking , wamkozy didn't appear on camera yet he did nothing ,

sanwo-olu is working seriously , am telling u , of all the new governors , none near his achievements , am not APC member and am not from Lagos state , but am telling u before his first year in office , even the Thomases and blind Baltimos in Lagos will see it , though God don't give everyone vision to see immediate impacts. for me I do , see zamfara governor and abia governors they are doing nothing , sanwo-olu has done more than both combined,

see top 5 governors

sanwo-olu
Ebonyi gov
okowa of Delta
Anambra governor
ajimobi

currently
So a governor that has spent less than 60 days is now better than Umahi that spent close to 5 years.

If you knew Ebonyi before the man came then you would have known he even worked more than Ambode.

Where is Obaseki on your list?

You must be yoruba.

Sanwo-olu has done nothing in Lagos. Patching state roads is not a state funtion but LGA's.
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by majamajic(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So a governor that has spent less than 60 days is now better than Umahi that spent close to 5 years.

If you knew Ebonyi before the man came then you would have known he even worked more than Ambode.

Where is Obaseki on your list?

You must be yoruba.

Sanwo-olu has done nothing in Lagos. Patching state roads is not a state funtion but LGA's.

I list not in order of achievement , umahi is the best governor currently ,

obaseki is not bad from 6th position
Re: Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

I list not in order of achievement , umahi is the best governor currently ,

obaseki is not bad from 6th position
And Sanwo-olu is not in top 10. What exactly has he done apart from patching roads?

Matawalle of Zamfara brought little respite to Zamfarawa.

Ihedioha has done a lot, he returned striking doctors back to the hospital, he re-opened the universities on strike in Imo.

He returned Eastern Palm University Rochas looted back to Imo, he has recovered many government properties Rochas looted, he is almost recovering one of the Imo Air aircraft Rochas looted, he has completely renovated Dan Anyim Stadium Rochas abandoned in 8 years, he signed the TSA merging all the 250 government accounts into one.

He has returned some of the lands Rochas stole from people back to their real owners.

What has Sanwo-Olu done?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Gives 81 Flats, 79 Million Naira To Medical Doctors In Borno / Nigerian Remanded Over Attack On Guyana President's Residence / Buhari Has Ordered Review Of SARS Operations – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.