Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account (658 Views)

"20m Naira Was 5m Dollar In 1990"- Jim Ovia Recounts How He Started Zenith Bank / BVN Fraud: My Encounter With Fraudsters / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by ibukunobi: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
I have this case Number with them since February DB-190131369203 Fraud from Diamond Bank [#2181682]

I mistakenly Transferred the sum of 80,000.00 from my Diamond Bank Account to another Diamond Account of the person of Mr. X on the 31st Jan, 2019.

The other party gave Diamond Bank his consent to go ahead and retrieve this money.

Diamond Bank retrieved this Money and held it till date, by the time I met the man whose account the money was paid, he confirmed to me with evidence that the money is being held by Diamond Bank for no reason.

whenever I give them a call, they will tell me they are working on it, another customer care person will say 'the Money will be reverted today' but I never received anything from them.

I have called uncountable times thereafter, yet, I did not see my Money, it is expected of Diamond Bank to revert my Money.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME BROADCAST THIS TO SOCIAL MEDIA. ALL I NEED IS MY 80K
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Will pay me to help you broadcast it, 20k/day. I'll post on all platforms. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by ibukunobi: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
HELP YOUR BROTHER. 2K PLS
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by ceasare: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Write CBN direct they hv an office that deals with stuff like these.jus Google their website u will see d emails for complaints
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by TundeeednuT: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Its now Access Bank, that may make the case a lil complicated
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by Nbote(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibukunobi:
HELP YOUR BROTHER. 2K PLS

Don't b a mugu... U get hand and internet... Go to Twitter and other social media platforms and tag their handles as many times as possible.. Na dem go beg U

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by miltonchux(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibukunobi:
I have this case Number with them since February DB-190131369203 Fraud from Diamond Bank [#2181682]

I mistakenly Transferred the sum of 80,000.00 from my Diamond Bank Account to another Diamond Account of the person of Mr. X on the 31st Jan, 2019.

The other party gave Diamond Bank his consent to go ahead and retrieve this money.

Diamond Bank retrieved this Money and held it till date, by the time I met the man whose account the money was paid, he confirmed to me with evidence that the money is being held by Diamond Bank for no reason.

whenever I give them a call, they will tell me they are working on it, another customer care person will say 'the Money will be reverted today' but I never received anything from them.

I have called uncountable times thereafter, yet, I did not see my Money, it is expected of Diamond Bank to revert my Money.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME BROADCAST THIS TO SOCIAL MEDIA. ALL I NEED IS MY 80K

Send there customer care an email and copy cbn, your money will be released asap. I did it and it worked for me, they were even calling me and begging me not to send a mail again and they returned my money.
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by rio8484(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Go and finish their life on twitter
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Diamond bank is quite a horrible bank

That how how they nearly swallowed my 30k. It took months and unnecessary back and forth before i got my money back

In my own case it was atm withdrawal

Very horrible bank despite changing to access bank still has not made them better
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by ibukunobi: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
THANKS ALL
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by coldFLARES1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
miltonchux:

Send there customer care an email and copy cbn, your money will be released asap. I did it and it worked for me, they were even calling me and begging me not to send a mail again and they returned my money.
could u help with the email of the unit of the CBN one should put in copy? I am in a similar situation
Re: Diamond Bank Is A Fraud!, My 80,000.00 Naira Was Stolen Since Feb. In My Account by ziziangel(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very useless bank, it happened to me last December. I bought a phone and gave 30k physically to the dude and transferred 10k to his account...until now he hasn't gotten an alert nor the cash in his account and Diamond bank keeps speaking big English whenever I call them.,I had to stop chasing the case

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Facebook Ads On Your Smart Phone In 30 Seconds. / Attention Bloggers!!! / Best Way To Legally Structure Multiple Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.