Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa (26920 Views)

Rowdy Session In Senate Over Budget Padding, Constituency Projects / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by A2dbzzz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
ghost3040:
Nahh...far from being disappointed.. I have dual citizenship..
In other words, you're more of SA... Good luck being whipped by the Supers
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by akorakor(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Idiots

Fulani invaders are killing, raping and abducting Nigerians daily in your country in full glare and you have never shown one single emotion or care on behalf of the victims neither have you condemned the Fulani invaders and charged the Chief Ruga in Aso Rock to do something about it and here you are threatening SOUTH Africa?

You are all mad!

How many south Africans have been killed in Nigeria...be wise be smart...it can happen to anybody
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Was found dead? That’s the only information available whomever has the audacity to threaten South Africa how do we know she was not killed by someone she knows who is not South African?

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sunofgod:
South Africa who has nukes you dey warn.....lol

Don't don't have nukes. Their idiot leader Mandela gave them up after Aparthied ended.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Starboytwo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, before you say anymore ;

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe
Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201808140022.html
hmmmm, I will definitely check up on this
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by divine2288: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigerian government demanded for d cctv footage of the hotel... South African government are refusing to release it... something is wrong somewhere
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Starboytwo:
hmmmm, I will definitely check up on this

Good. Do that .
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
divine2288:
Nigerian government demanded for d cctv footage of the hotel... South African government are refusing to release it... something is wrong somewhere

The investigation is ongoing, the South African police cannot release any evidence or sensitive information to the public . South Africa cannot change how it works on cases like this because a high profile Nigerian is involved.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by RTSC: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Idiots

Fulani invaders are killing, raping and abducting Nigerians daily in your country in full glare and you have never shown one single emotion or care on behalf of the victims neither have you condemned the Fulani invaders and charged the Chief Ruga in Aso Rock to do something about it and here you are threatening SOUTH Africa?

You are all mad!
Both South Africa and the herdsmen are both emergency issues.
The south African president was very happy when Nigeria joined the acfta.
It would have been toothless without us.

I expected buhari to warn the rest Of Africa to treat Nigerians better or we will Rip up the free trade agreement which we joined reluctantly anyway.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by RTSC: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

The investigation is ongoing, the South African police cannot release any evidence or sensitive information to the public . South Africa cannot change how it works on cases like this because a high profile Nigerian is involved.
Fucckk your xenophobic and backward process.

You would be forced to change it.

Unlike all of those poor sods you savages have been killing, this is a high profile Nigerian.

And the Nigerian government are very good when it comes to the elite.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
RTSC:

Fucckk your xenophobic and backward process.

You would be forced to change it.

Unlike all of those poor sods you savages have been killing, this is a high profile Nigerian.

And the Nigerian government are very good when it comes to the elite.

LMFAO, then force us to change it my dear.

But before all that hot bravado grin, read :

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe
Minna — The immediate past Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto has disclosed that the recurring incidences of murder involving Nigerians were being carried out by Nigerians themselves contrary to claims of xenophobic attacks.

In an interactive session with journalists shortly after the presentation a letter of intention to vie for the governorship of Niger state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday in Minna, Ibeto said from the statistics of killings and their remote and immediate causes available to the Nigeria Embassy, most of the incidences were as a result of conflict between Nigerians.

"I can authoritatively tell you from the evidences we have that out of four of such killings involving Nigerians, three are by Nigerians themselves as a result of rivalry, shady deals, cultism and drugs," he said.

He said in most cases, the conflict is as a result of territorial control between drug barons which often results in deaths and destructions, even as he disclosed that barons also kill their aides and workers who betray them in the cause of business.

He explained that he has on many occasions submitted detailed reports on such crises to the federal government, who promptly collaborate with South Africa authority to stem the tide.

He however said there were few exception where South Africans attack and even murder Nigerians.

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by AntiBalaka: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
RTSC:

Both South Africa and the herdsmen are both emergency issues.
The south African president was very happy when Nigeria joined the acfta.
It would have been toothless without us.

I expected buhari to warn the rest Of Africa to treat Nigerians better or we will Rip up the free trade agreement which we joined reluctantly anyway.

Was the murder of this woman state sanctioned? Was it a deliberate act by the South African govt?

This was a case of pure criminality and not a state sanctioned execution. And I see no reason why the Senate will issue a threat to the SA govt over this murder.

Why have they not threatened Libya or Qatar with sanctions over the enslavement of Nigerians?

Now contrast with the fulani terrorists who from every indication have the full backing an support of Aso Rock.

The Senate ought to have called on Buhari to act and also warn him of possible treason charges and constitutional breaches since same Buhari is siding with foreign elements of Fulani extraction to kill and kidnap the very citizens he swore an oath to defend and protect.

That is my grouse
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by bigcasava1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hope if we win the useless Southafrica in afcon they will start killing our people
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by RTSC: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, then force us to change it my dear.

But before all that hot bravado grin, read :

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe

So all the videos we have been seeing of poor Zimbabwean, congolese, and other SADC citizens burnt, shot or stoned to death are done by their own citizens.?

All the toxic and murderous xenophobic chants and Statement littering social media are from Nigerians.

You no well. Your national cup would soon get full.
It is only a matter of time.

Backward savages domesticated by white people.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
RTSC:

So all the videos we have been seeing of poor Zimbabwean, congolese, and other SADC citizens burnt, shot or stoned to death are done by their own citizens.?

All the toxic and murderous xenophobic chants and Statement littering social media are from Nigerians.

You no well. Your national cup would soon get full.
It is only a matter of time.

Backward savages domesticated by white people.

LMFAO , WE are taking about the killing a of Nigerians in South Africa here, stick to the topic grin. No ranting and raving will change the fact that you are busy murdering your own here.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by SammyTJack: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lol
She died in that country.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by GhostWisperer: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sunofgod:
South Africa who has nukes you dey warn.....lol
they don't. Upload yourself to the 21st century.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by RTSC: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Was the murder of this woman state sanctioned? Was it a deliberate act by the South African govt?

This was a case of pure criminality and not a state sanctioned execution. And I see no reason why the Senate will issue a threat to the SA govt over this murder.

Why have they not threatened Libya or Qatar with sanctions over the enslavement of Nigerians?

Now contrast with the fulani terrorists who from every indication have the full backing an support of Aso Rock.

The Senate ought to have called on Buhari to act and also warn him of possible treason charges and constitutional breaches since same Buhari is siding with foreign elements of Fulani extraction to kill and kidnap the very citizens he swore an oath to defend and protect.

That is my grouse
This is not a one off occurrence. Stop insulting our sensibility with Fulani issue.
This is also a sensitive matter.

There have been reports of the south African police actively colluding with criminal elements from their own countries to carry out act of xenophobia.
We have seen videos of people stoned to death with the police standing by.

I can't count how many times suspects have died in the hands of the South African police.
So this is not a one off.
And it is the south African government that is supposed to bring them to order.
And we have complained countless times.

Now this case may have been a product of non state criminality, but the South African govt is not doing everything possible to be forthcoming with Nigeria as usual.

That is the issue. The South African government is culpable either by their actions or in actions.

So please, if you don't care about this issues or appreciate it, go to any Fulani thread and complain.
I will join you there.

For now,we are dealing with xenophobia from a notorious country.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Apepworm: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Are we

Black people are the most violent people on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSDQ_JHfMOk

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by edon21: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO , WE are taking about the killing a of Nigerians in South Africa here, stick to the topic grin. No ranting and raving will change the fact that you are busy murdering your own here.
ok whatever you call yourself. we know you guys have been dragging superiority with Nigeria over the ages. but let me assure you about one thing, don't dare mistake Nigeria's patience for powerlessness or one day you'll suffer. you think you have some powerful military... Hmmm we shall see to that when it starts
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by RTSC: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

So those lives don't matter?
Is it not the same people killing them that are killing Nigerians too?

Or do you think the average xenophobic south African Savage likes a Nigerian better than a Congolese?

How many times have we heard of a Nigerian arrested only to end up dead in custody.?
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by AntiBalaka: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
RTSC:

This is not a one off occurrence. Stop insulting our sensibility with Fulani issue.

There have been reports of the south African police actively colluding with criminal elements from their own countries to carry out act of xenophobia.

I can't count how many times suspects have died in the hands of the South African police.

Now this case may have been a product of non state criminality, but the South African govt is not doing everything possible to be forthcoming with Nigeria as usual.

That is the issue. The South African government is culpable either by their actions or in actions.

So please, if you don't care about this issues or appreciate it, go to any Fulani thread and complain.
I will join you there.

[/s]

My my my...

Yesterday, it was the false flag Shiite attack on police which we all know is a big lie to paint the Shiites as terrorist and violent

Now you are desperately trying to rally an already divided Nigeria to hate SA so as to deflect from your Ruga nonsense and Fulani killers.

Guess what? SA is not killing and raping across Nigeria, it is the Fulani!

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by edon21: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
RTSC:

I will join you there.

u know what? South Africa thinks that they've become powerful so they became arrogant but very soon their tails shall be cut
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
edon21:
ok whatever you call yourself. we know you guys have been dragging superiority with Nigeria over the ages. but let me assure you about one thing, don't dare mistake Nigeria's patience for powerlessness or one day you'll suffer. you think you have some powerful military... Hmmm we shall see to that when it starts

LMFAO, what is with all the ranting on this thread ?. Before you people nuke us into ashes grin;

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by RTSC: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

My my my...

Yesterday, it was the false flag Shiite attack on police which we all know is a big lie to paint the Shiites as terrorist and violent

Now you are desperately trying to rally an already divided Nigeria to hate SA so as to deflect from your Ruga nonsense and Fulani killers.

Go and sit down some where.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
RTSC:

So those lives don't matter?
Is it not the same people killing them that are killing Nigerians too?

Or do you think the average xenophobic south African Savage likes a Nigerian better than a Congolese?

How many times have we heard of a Nigerian arrested only to end up dead in custody.?

LMFAO, we all know you are hyperventilating all over the place because you cannot handle this simple truth from your government;

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe

https://allafrica.com/stories/201808140022.html.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by edon21: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

My my my...

please this is a different matter. treat it as such
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by edon21: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, what is with all the ranting on this thread ?. Before you people nuke us to ashes grin;

By Ahmed Tahir Ajobe

from the sound of that you can figure out that it's a lie
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by Lionessza6(f): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
edon21:

from the sound of that you can figure out that it's a lie

LMFAO, so your own people are lying about you ? . What do they have to gain from that ?.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by AntiBalaka: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
edon21:

please this is a different matter. treat it as such

SA is over 2000 miles away.

There are Fulani criminals in our midst who have declared jihad on us and pose a very real existential threat to this country and you want me to get mad with SA govt?

OK, if so, then what?

You want to fight war with SA?

You want us to be shipped to SA and attack them, while Fulanis invade and occupy our villages, towns and cities in our absence fighting SA over nonsense?

Sounds absurd abi?

Well that's were these mallams want you to channel your anger to, away from the real vermins called Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa by edon21: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

SA is over 2000 miles away.

There are Fulani criminals in our midst who have declared jihad on us and pose a very real existential threat to this country and you want me to get mad with SA govt?

OK, if so, then what?

You want to fight war with SA?

You want us to be shipped to SA and attack them, while Fulanis invade and occupy our villages, towns and cities in our absence fighting SA over nonsense?

Sounds absurd abi?

Well that's were these mallams want you to channel your anger to, away from the real vermins called Fulani.
well u want this nonsense to continue? then talk about it. we've been keeping mute for a long time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers / Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / 3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.