Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Have I Been Scammed On Aliexpress? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have I Been Scammed On Aliexpress? (488 Views)

PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Scammed On Aliexpress? by hamid6249: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good afternoon great minds
I'm typing this with the mind that I've been scammed, a friend introduced me to mini importation on Aliexpress last month to support the little earnings from alawee. I eventually made my first order 7 days ago which are some shirts and a power bank, the shirts comes with a free delivery while the power bank cost some token amount as shipment cost, to cut the long story short I was given a tracking for both products which I immediately tracked, I saw only the power bank on the tracking site while the shirts tracking number says not found......
So I tried contacting the seller but to my surprise i couldn't found the seller details again on Aliexpress, I tried checking the store for more feedbacks on the product but the product was also missing on the site... I can't open a dispute until 10 days after the seller had shipped the item.. I currently don't know steps to take pls help

Your advice will go a long way pls
Re: Have I Been Scammed On Aliexpress? by punter9(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Did you pay cash to the seller directly or you used aliexpress escrow?

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed On Aliexpress? by hamid6249: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
I used visa card to pay
punter9:
Did you pay cash to the seller directly or you used aliexpress escrow?
Re: Have I Been Scammed On Aliexpress? by punter9(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
If you pay to the seller directly without escrow, then am afraid you may have been scammed.

Whenever you want to buy from aliexpress next time, please make use of escrow, don't pay directly to the seller.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed On Aliexpress? by hamid6249: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
I didn't pay directly to the seller, I paid using my visa card on Aliexpress website bro
Re: Have I Been Scammed On Aliexpress? by DogmaNation: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
hamid6249:
I didn't pay directly to the seller, I paid using my visa card on Aliexpress website bro
Then ur money is safe. U can retrieve it,if ur goods weren't delivered.

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Brand In Nigeria / How Do I Monitor My Salon / Fastest Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.