Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

A Thread For Unemployed People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Thread For Unemployed People (2080 Views)

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / A Letter To Unemployed People / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
If you are unemployed and been trying to search for a job but still remain unlucky I know you are exploring the plan B which is self-employment. Unfortunately plan B doesn't come without some capital or other needed requirements to fix things in place. So I created this thread so unemployed persons can socialize and hookup with persons whom they can join effort with and make something happen. In other words, if you are unemployed and all you have got is a hammer maybe you can meet someone here who has nails and some other person who has the wood so you can all team up and do something fruitful with each other's contribution.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
I am unemployed and all I have is a little ₦200,000 sitting idle. Maybe I can meet some other unemployed person who knows something great that we can do using my contribution of ₦200,000.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by CAPSLOCKED: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
windofjustice:
I am unemployed and all I have is a little ₦200,000 sitting idle. Maybe I can meet some other unemployed person who knows something great that we can do using my contribution of ₦200,000.

WHERE'S YOUR LOCATION?

WE CAN HOOK UP EVERY EVENING AND FIND JOY IN MAKING BOTTLES OF BEER EMPTY, UNTIL WE FINISH THE MONEY.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by czarina(f): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE'S YOUR LOCATION?

WE CAN HOOK UP EVERY EVENING AND FIND JOY IN MAKING BOTTLES OF BEER EMPTY, UNTIL WE FINISH THE MONEY.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
windofjustice:

where is you location and we can do agric business planting that's if you can supervise it.
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by TheStyleVendor(f): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
windofjustice:
It’s a good thing you have money set aside but I suggest you invest at least part of that money in buying shares and earning daily/monthly dividends on it. After a short time, you can generate money from your investments...you know, something to fall back on later. You can text me if you want to know more 08153048348
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Damfostopper(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE'S YOUR LOCATION?

shey Oya ti werey ni??.

capslocked.... more like sense_locked

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Ayodehji202: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
I think we should create a what app group for this ,seems it wiil be more easier, at least we wiil be able to remove derailers and unserious elements

meanwhile am into agric businesses and searching for reasonable and determine ,educated partner

meflow are you onto agric businesses?
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by temple007: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Yes a whatsapp group should be crated for these. Ok I am going to create one not saying it
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by temple007: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
temple007:
Yes a whatsapp group should be crated for these. Ok I am going to create one not saying it

We should decid on the name to give the whatsapp group
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by simonlee(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
If you're unemployed and ready to do business,then check my signature. we provide capital for young entrepreneurs with great business ideas.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
meflow:

where is you location and we can do agric business planting that's if you can supervise it.
I am interested in Agriculture too. I stay at in the east. What about you?
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
TheStyleVendor:

It’s a good thing you have money set aside but I suggest you invest at least part of that money in buying shares and earning daily/monthly dividends on it. After a short time, you can generate money from your investments...you know, something to fall back on later. You can text me if you want to know more 08153048348
If invest the ₦200,000 into shares what profit range will it yield per day?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
temple007:
I am waiting for the WhatsApp group
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
mhmsadyq you sent me a private message can we discuss here a bit before it goes private?
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by MYHUBBY: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
when the WhatsApp is created pls be kind to quote me, nice observation Op
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by kashtanyi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Add me up 08035708702
I have a 150k saved up as well
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Gkemz: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Be mindful of fraudsters who may try to use this open platform to swindle the little you've managed to save in the name of teaching you how to make a million naira profit with 1000 naira deposit. Shine your eyes. Na street we dey. Not everyone is here to assist you, some predators are here to prey on your ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by temple007: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
I have opened the whatsapp group. The name is business discussion forum to join u can be be added via 09016709953 thanks
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by simonlee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Young entrepreneurs in this thread, if you've got a great business idea and need funding, contact me through my signature
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE'S YOUR LOCATION?

grin grin grin you certainly knew it’s a scam, so you gave a good advice.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Gkemz:
Be mindful of fraudsters who may try to use this open platform to swindle the little you've managed to save in the name of teaching you how to make a million naira profit with 1000 naira deposit. Shine your eyes. Na street we dey. Not everyone is here to assist you, some predators are here to prey on your ignorance.

I believe most of us should be aware of this.
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by temple007: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
I believe these thread should be use for legal business no one should disclose any information regarding to his or her banking information to anyone and I think is an avenue for experience people to put head together and come out with a business idea and plan. Only a creative mind makes money
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by jidowu84: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
simonlee:
If you're unemployed and ready to do business,then check my signature. we provide capital for young entrepreneurs with great business ideas.
Hmm, Pls show us how many people you guys have provided capital to? I trust NIGERIANS, if truly you are what you claim, many testimonies will abound here.
Some people are so lazy to think business themselves. Idea thieves everywhere in the name of providing capital.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Joystark(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE'S YOUR LOCATION?

Lol. C'mon man!!
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by simonlee(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
jidowu84:

Hmm, Pls show us how many people you guys have provided capital to? I trust NIGERIANS, if truly you are what you claim, many testimonies will abound here.
Some people are so lazy to think business themselves. Idea thieves everywhere in the name of providing capital.
Tony Elumelu just lunched an entrepreneurship drive to empower 1000 people across Sahel Africa. i'm sure non of your direct family members have benefited but it doesn't mean he's not doing his bit.
let us do what we can for as many as are interested. if you're not, move on!
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
We no get work but we dey collect salary and allowance. Hook me up for smart money making secrets the rich will never tell you.
(Yahoo not acceptable )
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by janga02(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
windofjustice:

pls be careful with the share stuff, have been there before. Its not easy to safe money now a days o.
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by lillan042(f): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
We no get work but we dey collect salary and allowance. Hook me up for smart money making secrets the rich will never tell you.
(Yahoo not acceptable )

How sir
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by TheStyleVendor(f): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
windofjustice:

It really depends on the shares you buy. But approximately it should be about N1k - 2k
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by Bari22: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
I'm interested in this thread
Re: A Thread For Unemployed People by MyGeneration(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE'S YOUR LOCATION?

u speak very stup1d

(1) (2) (Reply)

WRISTWATCH AND PERFUMES DROPSHIPPERS WANTED / Oceanic Bank Text (27th October) / Unilever Interview(fsm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.