Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed (33666 Views)

This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Automotive1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhHxq81iQE

Rolls-Royce Cullinan appeared at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. The 562 horsepower all-wheel drive SUV, whose 6.75-liter twin-turbo V12 engine allows a zero to 62 mph in just 5.2 seconds, was pushed hard, going flat out at every straight and attacking every corner at the Goodwood hill.

At one point in the short clip, the 5,864 pounds high-riding SUV was even seen raising one wheel up in the air.

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?

https://autojosh.com/rolls-royce-cullinan-suv-pushed-to-the-limit-at-the-goodwood-festival-of-speed/
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Amuocha: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Useless limit

Let him come to Alagbole hill and try...lazy youth

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by sheungeek(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
this guy above me...how (cool

10 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by ayobami52(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
All elements has elastic limit!

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by goalboy1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Ooye12: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Sellfish(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice

Let me also go and push my Camry to the Limit on Nsukka-ObolloAffor Road

Wish me luckcry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by lasthero: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice ride.

The 7 people ahead of me, are you using 7G network?.

We all commented at the same time na

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by lovelove2323: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
smiley
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Olaking123(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Really

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Fuckthamods: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Not fast enough in my eyes.. It's just like an elephant trying so hard to run like a cheetah.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by oshosegun27(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by BabaIbo: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
How does that affect Nigeria's economy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by GuysnMum: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
I LOVE THIS CAR
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by MrWTF(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
kiss
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Olatunesnap: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
nice one
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by rentAcock(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
The drift on that car is sweet but nothing beats my Nissan Murano. Ever since I bought my luxurious Nissan Murano random ladies have been asking me to drop them off. Guys work hard, save money and buy a sexy car, it will boost your ego, make you self confident and diminish insecurity.

21 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by stzy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Saw it in 1995 when Police dey pursue Thieves with their 504 against a wagon for Nnewi

6 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Benekruku(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Too much noise!

Sounding like Inosson

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Zombiekiller010: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
What should we do with this, Nairaland is becoming boring
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
foolish spectators if the car go rollover lasan. to me it is madness making cars with such power and speed and u cant use dem on normal road. its like having a big dik that cant enter pussy fully

3 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by crackhouse(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Just 100kmh?
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by otes35: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:
The drift on that car is sweet but nothing beats my Nissan Murano. Ever since I bought my luxurious Nissan Murano random ladies have been asking me to drop them off. Guys work hard, safe money and buy a sexy car, it will boost your ego, make you self confident and diminish insecurity.
they re talking of car ya dere talking of motor angry

10 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Man, that driver is fvcking good. Look at the speed he's using to turn.
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by crazyABO(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Na noise e dey make angry if I put one danfo driver beside am now body go tell am grin

2 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
You needed a car for all of that? That is you needed women's validation to become a person. Wow. We learn everyday.

rentAcock:
The drift on that car is sweet but nothing beats my Nissan Murano. Ever since I bought my luxurious Nissan Murano random ladies have been asking me to drop them off. Guys work hard, save money and buy a sexy car, it will boost your ego, make you self confident and diminish insecurity.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. / Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.