Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) (58094 Views)

Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016 / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by Progress62(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Maydayy:
Legwork.Opachihwheheegwhwjwj...chipaku grin grin
LAS LAS
NA SO THE TIN GO
Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by Skmoda360(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2019
LOVEGINO:
living in Nigeria too is illegal.
So naija go crash last las ni if God no take control undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Skmoda360:

So naija go crash last las ni if God no take control undecided
my brother god nor send us ooo. Imagine animal sensor.
Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by Came4amod: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2019
sad thing about this is he was just lucky .. no matter the amount of hardwork in this type of line of work(which is not even work) .. if you dont have a joker you will never win ... so those wasting time in the studio should take a reality check and go and do something productive
Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Legendguru:

all of them are thrash. wasted talents everywhere in nigeria many who.suppose to be in manufacturing or tech world producing developing tech devices chose music lazy ars man last hope .all the thrash out there too many
uneducated nigerians are being entertained with thrash.no vocal no lyrics no synergy all you here is the same slowpoke beats.music has never been a talent and.never will. buhari as a president can.even sing if he enters studio and will still get a fan. autotune and.many sound mix stuff to the rescue
Something wah person use de take care of his immediate need and feature need you say na trash.
I know studio no too far from where u dey go Record your own song
Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by goodnewscliff(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Maydayy:
Legwork.Opachihwheheegwhwjwj...chipaku grin grin
fooooolllll grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
When God say na your time, my guy relax brother.
Ref no need to blow whistle for you.

I pray that all those reading this, would make it in life and those that have made it in life, I pray for Good health to enjoy the money
ameen
Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by ajaymina(m): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2019
Skmoda360:

IIlegal will crash later now....

It will only crash if ONLY you DISOBEY the 11th COMMANDENTS that says;

THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by ajaymina(m): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2019
davillian:

They only show support
When your success is already clear like dstv.

100% current!.

I had a mad experience with one of my uncles in my year of NYSC.

I asked him for support to kick off for my orientation camp ( OC ), honestly, i was totally broke (i would have been one of the happiest men on earth if he had at least given me the least 3-5k ) but to my greatest suprise, he turned me down,that he has no shishi(meanwhile he is a 7 digits salary earner ).but he sent 27k to his girlfriend according to one of his sons that same day.

That he'll get me something when I return from the OC. ( withing me I was like, dis man well at all?, wetin i go need him money for when FG go de bless me 19.8k monthly stipends?)

Long story short,

I visited home after 2months of service, while preparing to go back to my PPA he sent for me, gave me the sum of 5k to manage in the sitting room.
I rejected the money in the presence of his siblings.

Everyone was mad at me and I said to him; Uncle, when I really needed this money from you, you denied me intentionally but gave your girlfriend 27k.
I don't need this money anymore, because FG is paying me a monthly stipends of 19.8k incase you are not aware.

I left and never returned to his house.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) by davillian(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2019
ajaymina:

100% current!.

I had a mad experience with one of my uncles in my year of NYSC.

I asked him for support to kick off for my orientation camp ( OC ), honestly, i was totally broke (i would have been one of the happiest men on earth if he had at least given me the least 3-5k ) but to my greatest suprise, he turned me down,that he has no shishi(meanwhile he is a 7 digits salary earner ).but he sent 27k to his girlfriend according to one of his sons that same day.

That he'll get me something when I return from the OC. ( withing me I was like, dis man well at all?, wetin i go need him money for when FG go de bless me 19.8k monthly stipends?)

Long story short,

I visited home after 2months of service, while preparing to go back to my PPA he sent for me, gave me the sum of 5k to manage in the sitting room.
I rejected the money in the presence of his siblings.

Everyone was mad at me and I said to him; Uncle, when I really needed this money from you, you denied me intentionally but gave your girlfriend 27k.
I don't need this money anymore, because FG is paying me a monthly stipends of 19.8k incase you are not aware.

I left and never returned to his house.
Eya... At least your own was money.
My younger bro refuse to retweet/repost something I needed him to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.