Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us (1217 Views)

5 Websites That Can Pay You Money Weekly Or Monthly To Do Simple Tasks / Online Employment Opportunities For Reposters (hourly Tasks For Hourly Pay) / Earn 4k Daily By Performing Simple Tasks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by simonlee(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hello nairalanders,
In my own little way of helping out struggling Nigerians, i'd like to present an opportunity to some of you that are resident in Abuja, Kaduna, Zaria, and Jos. you can earn N4800 daily sharing fliers,posters or hand bills. you can choose to work from your home by sharing our links and pages online but you'd spend money in processing the feedbacks too which i know might be a problem. What we need from you is to create awareness and get responses from members of the public so you can use whatever means of media to achieve that.
Few months ago i was searching for a job too on NL but today,i'm just smiling.
If you're resident in any of the places mentioned above,please contact me
call/sms/what'sapp 08063058403
Thank you and goodluck in your respective hustles!
Re: Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by emptor(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
simonlee:
Hello nairalanders,
In my own little way of helping out struggling Nigerians, i'd like to present an opportunity to some of you that are resident in Abuja, Kaduna, Zaria, and Jos. you can earn N4800 daily sharing fliers,posters or hand bills. you can choose to work from your home by sharing our links and pages online but you'd spend money in processing the feedbacks too which i know might be a problem. What we need from you is to create awareness and get responses from members of the public so you can use whatever means of media to achieve that.
Few months ago i was searching for a job too on NL but today,i'm just smiling.
If you're resident in any of the places mentioned above,please contact me
call/sms/what'sapp 08063058403
Thank you and goodluck in your respective hustles!

Those not residing in the aforementioned areas nko? I'm interested but I don't reside in any of the areas.
Re: Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by simonlee(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
emptor:

Those not residing in the aforementioned areas nko? I'm interested but I don't reside in any of the areas.
then its not possible for us to work with you. the Nigeria of today makes it impossible for us to track partners who work in areas outside our coverage because we cannot verify their work in person. i'm sure you know what i mean
Re: Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by simonlee(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
do well to contact me now so you don't miss this opportunity
Re: Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by simonlee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
We're still taking on more people.
Re: Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by Jagaban880: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
simonlee:
We're still taking on more people.

4,000 daily? 2 good to be true :
Re: Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by simonlee(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jagaban880:

4,000 daily? 2 good to be true :
it's actually N5000 daily, your bank takes N200 as charges, making it 4800
Re: Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by simonlee(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2019
we haven't got the number of people required for this exercise yet. don't be left out!
Re: Earn N4000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks For Us by rxmusa(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
simonlee:
we haven't got the number of people required for this exercise yet. don't be left out!
What's the nature of the job specifically?

(1) (Reply)

Latest ICPC Recruitment 2020 Multiple Positions / The Mass Sacking Going On In Dangote Cement Plant Obajana / Join Me In Selling This Hot Products And Make #150,000 Every Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.