Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent (1806 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Pls It Is Urgent / Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. Pay Is 150k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by dippleee1: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pls Who Can assist me in getting My National Identity Card within Days or Any Nigerian Valid Identity Card, like temporary voters card. Pls is urgent, I will pay for it
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by manlawal(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Go to any gtb branch

1 Like

Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by herakles: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
manlawal:
Go to any gtb branch
really?! and ask for what exactly?
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by kunleweb: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
dippleee1:
Pls Who Can assist me in getting My National Identity Card within Days or Any Nigerian Valid Identity Card, like temporary voters card. Pls is urgent, I will pay for it

LASRA is same day 500 Naira

Drivers license renewal is same day or next
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by dippleee1: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

LASRA is same day 500 Naira

Drivers license renewal is same day or next

Where can I do the lasra pls
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by kunleweb: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
dippleee1:

Your location?

Have you given drivers license renewal a thought?

International passport can be arranged in days too
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by dippleee1: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

Your location?

Have you given drivers license renewal a thought?

International passport can be arranged in days too

Truth is that I was recently robbed on my way back to Lagos, my small bag containing all documents was taken from me. So I lost all. Something just came up today, a job that requires me to tender a Valid id card in few days, though I told them the incident, they still insisted I get a Valid id card
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by manlawal(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
herakles:

really?! and ask for what exactly?
Tell them to direct you to where they do register for national id card also search it online go to the nearest one uba bank also they will give you the temporary id card but you can tip them to make them give you very fast
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by kunleweb: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
dippleee1:

Truth is that I was recently robbed on my way back to Lagos, my small bag containing all documents was taken from me. So I lost all. Something just came up today, a job that requires me to tender a Valid id card in few days, though I told them the incident, they still insisted I get a Valid id card

Do you have a license?

Do you have scanned copies of your previous docs?

Try international passport . If you play your cards right you can get them in days
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by Taeewo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
dippleee1:

Lasra is not national identity card... Not acceptable anywhere... Na just Lagos id.
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by all4kollin(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
dippleee1:

Go to National Population Commission office opposite ShopRite in Alause.

Explain to any of the officers that you want the ID card urgently. They will ask you to pay some money. The ID card will come out latest the following day.

1 Like

Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by sparog(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
dippleee1:

Just go to immigration office and request for passport, u can register and get it on the same day

It's just 30k
grin

1 Like

Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by kaima1984(f): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
dippleee1:

Go to any NIMC office and apply for your national I.D,a print out will be given to you, you are to return in a week time for the second print out which has a number on it unlike the first print out,the print out is the accepted anywhere because that is what you will use to collect your I.D card itself
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by herakles: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
manlawal:

Tell them to direct you to where they do register for national id card also search it online go to the nearest one uba bank also they will give you the temporary id card but you can tip them to make them give you very fast

so I need to go to gtbank to get this?
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by Florblu(f): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
manlawal:

What are you saying Sir?
National ID card in a bank?
Punctuate your sentences, it will make more sense.
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by Philmathew(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
all4kollin:

Go to National Population Commission office opposite ShopRite in Alause.

Explain to any of the officers that you want the ID card urgently. They will ask you to pay some money. The ID card will come out latest the following day.

Can you throw more light on this comment?
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by manlawal(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Florblu:

What are you saying Sir?
National ID card in a bank?
Punctuate your sentences, it will make more sense.
Don't argue what you don't know, nimc partner with banks to do the registration within their premises.
https://www.nimc.gov.ng/lagos-state-enrolment-centres/
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by manlawal(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
herakles:

not all branches but they will collect #100 for form
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by all4kollin(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Philmathew:

You will only pay 3k
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by manlawal(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
herakles:

https://www.nimc.gov.ng/lagos-state-enrolment-centres/ check the nearest
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by manlawal(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Philmathew:

The plastic one or the temporary
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by Philmathew(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
manlawal:

The plastic one or the temporary
I have not heard of national population commission issuing identity card before now. Can i get the identity card in their Abuja office as well?
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by manlawal(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Philmathew:

I have not heard of national population commission issuing identity card before now. Can i get the identity card in their Abuja office as well?
Registration can be going on in the premises
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by monimekaz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
dippleee1:

Guy go to any NIMC office ...let's hand rub hand ..u will get whatever u need instantly ...Are u a learner ni ? No be Naija dem born u?
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by monimekaz(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
manlawal:

Don't argue what you don't know, nimc partner with banks to do the registration within their premises.

Did mine today in a Zenithbank branch Ikeja beside Guinness
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by Florblu(f): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
manlawal:

No one is arguing with you. I asked a question because the explanation you gave wasn't clear enough.
Thanks for the info though
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by Philmathew(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
manlawal:

Registration can be going on in the premises
Is it nimc that issues the identity card or national population commission?
Re: Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent by Abbey2411(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
trust me. int'l passport is same day in gusau, zamfara. i can help u 08027358248

(1) (Reply)

Loans For Salary Earners / Recommended Free Side Hustle For Everyone With A Smartphone / Dispatch Rider Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.