Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) (70247 Views)

Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by kunleweb: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ray97:
this thing u gus are calling server might be a database o. U knw there are two different things. Any way sha. Its good for u to keep hopes alive.

Olodo what is database what is server? Go and retake Jamb. A server is a database

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by livebyday(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
This is the most stupid post I have ever read on nairaland. Atiku is talking about a server where presidential poll results were sent to, Reno is talking about an accreditation server which INEC has never denied its existence.

You are correct but what I think is they want to make one admit to having an accreditation server then they make them present those results to the courts which will immediately contradict with the election results ! Hmmmm

Brilliant legal move, do you see what I am seeing? They never intended to go for any so called election result server in the first place that was just a diversion to ensure inec doesn't panic . This is the real motive of the pdp legal team..so the whole thing earlier was just a distraction.

If I am correct that means those lawyers are brilliant of not I may just be over thinking things .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Dukeemmanuel44(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Say no to drugs
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by livebyday(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Stillthebest:

So much I don't like this Buhari yet your observation is very keen and enough to give you credit. Truly nothing like server there only Smart card readers and units.

Wow

Excuse me sir but backend means server

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
all the information in those papers speaks to ACCREDITATION. it does not speak to voting. accreditation is an electronic process [which is why our thumbprint was scanned] , but the actual voting is a manual process. so exactly what is this joker on about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nah wa ooo. Inec say no server, pdp say server deh.... ok pdp should provide the server.

Who will take pdp seriously when all their witnesses are talking rubbish in court

I stand with atiku until the account turns red
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
jlinkd78:
For those that will read and be asking that they didn't see server word, pls d highlighted "backend ' is synonymous with server. Thank you and I pray d courts come to our rescue

Ok sir.

Tosin has a big backend = Tosin has a big server grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by ahatson(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
plaindealer:
Is this the server proof?

This man is dumber than his dumb followers..

Check the address you will know it is a server address, it is a direct link to a server

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Stillthebest: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
livebyday:

Wow

Didn't see backend there anyway. Wil reread
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
cana882:
Reno is very crafty. A person that doctored tapes into parts just to indict the former minister of transport, hoodwinking the masses and stirring hatred. Why should I believe he didn't do same with this??

Don't mind the chicken. If it's real then he should come to Nigeria to testify on behalf of his saviour Atiku.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Stillthebest: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
livebyday:

Wow

Didn't see backend there anyway. Wil reread... Just saw that. Thanks.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
ornicus:
all the information in those papers speaks to ACCREDITATION. it does not speak to voting. accreditation is an electronic process [which is why our thumbprint was scanned] , but the actual voting is a manual process. so exactly what is this joker on about?

Don't mind the idiot. He is obviously talking to his dumb followers of which you are not one of them

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

Olodo what is database what is server? Go and retake Jamb. A server is a database
wait let me educate u. Database and servers are different things by far. A database is a medium of too used for compiling a large amount of data to meaningful information. I dont have to go online to have a database. inec have information on the number of accredited voters but not the party or people they voted for. What inec have in their database or server as you are calling is what was counted manually in each polling unit compiled and sent to inec head quaters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
Server? Did anything on the memo released indicate that results were stored on the server or that results were transmitted electronically to the spirit server? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria is full of lazy youths who cannot read and comprehend.
Kindly shut your mouth and check step "5 and 6"

1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=FarahAideed post=80130778]But INEC will still claim this letter is a mock letter for a mock exercise and not the elections itself .. This govt is the most most dishonourable ever and they have no shame [/quote

its been a long journey from 15 till 19, but obviously pdp sympathizers are yet to learn a thing ...more gullible than ever. when its politics people lost there brain, @ no 4. its state " The COMMENT should reflect what happened to the scr or the result of the pu."
The document that ever mischievous reno posted is a provision that guides in the event of no accreditation or something happens to the result sheet or ballots. so where does it stipulate transmission of result in the whole document. the only aspect nigerians use there brain is how to make money grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by shachris02: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
Server? Did anything on the memo released indicate that results were stored on the server or that results were transmitted electronically to the spirit server? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria is full of lazy youths who cannot read and comprehend.

SCR upload backend is to your mothers kitchen abi? So files are uploaded electronically to your papa parlour, not a database abi?

Lots of dumb fellows on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by vixpal: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Reno is a dounce, what was used for accreditation is what is pushing forward. Results were compiled manually

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by GuestLog: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
N2B2:

And they said they did not have a server.

The results of the election were manipulated; INEC is corrupt, and the Supreme Court is compromised.

This is what is wrong with your brain: on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.
Aaaaah! That guy suppose don hang himself by now! You savage no be small

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by kunleweb: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ray97:
wait let me educate u. Database and servers are different things by far. A database is a medium of too used for compiling a large amount of data to meaningful information. I dont have to go online to have a database. inec have information on the number of accredited voters but not the party or people they voted for. What inec have in their database or server as you are calling is what was counted manually in each polling unit compiled and sent to inec head quaters.

Lol. See students Nigeria is producing o
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
livebyday:

You are correct but what I think is they want to make one admit to having an accreditation server then they make them present those results to the courts which will immediately contradict with the election results ! Hmmmm

Brilliant legal move, do you see what I am seeing? They never intended to go for any so called election result server in the first place that was just a diversion to ensure inec doesn't panic . This is the real motive of the pdp legal team..so the whole thing earlier was just a distraction.

If I am correct that means those lawyers are brilliant of not I may just be over thinking things .

You too dey watch film. Atikus lawyers have already lost and just don't know how to tell Atiku.
All the witnesses should have been cross-examined during the rehearsals by Atikus lawyers before going to the live court.
Now if they did not spot any discrepancy in what the witnesses were saying during the rehearsals, then it is unfortunate. It shows they were not prepared for the battle.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
INEC
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by cana882(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Basher8583:

Don't mind the chicken. If it's real then he should come to Nigeria to testify on behalf of his saviour Atiku.
his power lies only on social media where he can deceive gullible people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by livebyday(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Basher8583:

You too dey watch film. Atikus lawyers have already lost and just don't know how to tell Atiku.
All the witnesses should have been cross-examined during the rehearsals by Atikus lawyers before going to the live court.
Now if they did not spot any discrepancy in what the witnesses were saying during the rehearsals, then it is unfortunate. It shows they were not prepared for the battle.

Oh well , maybe you are right , I will leave it to the legal pros to enlighten further

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by vixpal: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Erediauwa:
You must be an illiterate, is accreditation not different votes count

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by timota(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
The first contention is whether inec has a server or not and inec chair said that there is none so accept this one first
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
But INEC will still claim this letter is a mock letter for a mock exercise and not the elections itself .. This govt is the most most dishonourable ever and they have no shame
Lol. Ithis ur post got me cracking

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

Lol. See students Nigeria is producing o
There is no way voting would be done manually and then there will be electronic results. Its scientificaly impossible. The server u re talking about was used to recive information on accredited voters which was done via ELECTRONIC CARD READER. Voting was done and counted manually results where sent to inec database. The same results that where announced on live TV. Baba dont fool urself calm down and understand.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

Thank you .

Nothing to add.
Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
N2B2:

And they said they did not have a server.

The results of the election were manipulated; INEC is corrupt, and the Supreme Court is compromised.

This is what is wrong with your brain: on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.

This is epic!
Choooi!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Erediauwa:

its you who needs to shut the hell up & go back to school or wait for your unborn children to explain what was clearly stated in 5 & 6.
we have been saying it before now the SCR is all about accreditation & documenting total numbers of accredited voters across each PU. if you hear say SCR transfer anything naa total accredited voters numbers ,no election result was transmitted according to the provision made. so !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) by Ventura1: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
The link in that letter is authentic o http://inec-files.inits.xyz/pending/?election_id=150

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.