Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) (3680 Views)

When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? / Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by midolian(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
So...

It seems this young man posted a picture on Instagram posing with a Coca-Cola drink which Coca-Cola really fell in love with. He was sent a DM by the company with the following wordings "Thank you for sharing your moment with us"...but it seems he expected more from a company with a good reputation like Coca-Cola.. grin grin

https://twitter.com/EDNIRALO/status/1147241049112403969?s=19

What do you guys think?

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala

Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by makdcash(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
For him mind na money him be they expect
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by thatNUPEboy: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigerians sha

Smh
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by midolian(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
makdcash:
Yea, Or a deal grin grin
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
He will be good at adverts.
This is not for people with yellow teeth.
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by makdcash(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Share the moment with coca cola.

midolian:
Yea, Or a deal grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by makdcash(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice advert though

makdcash:
Share the moment with coca cola.

1 Like

Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by Merimental(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dude was even Advertising in a CHURCH he might be a pastor sha
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by Ekez(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Noh dem for give am wan cocacola company ,because you drink wan bottle.

1 Like

Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by kiddoiLL(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pesin way dey mad...if na like dat e dey work, all of us go don get deals with companies similar to coca cola...Some go even get deal to do Ad for Krest.. I dinnor call anybody's name, so I don clean my hand comot for this matter

4 Likes

Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by Gosj01(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lol

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Details on signature.
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by happybee: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
A deal isn't bad tbh, like a small deal. It could be like 500k in a year and I'm quitr sure the guy would be happy with his family.
More that giving deal all these celebs wey don get money for hand before and them no dey drink their product.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by midolian(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
happybee:
A deal isn't bad tbh, like a small deal. It could be like 500k in a year and I'm quitr sure the guy would be happy with his family.
More that giving dead to all this celebs wey don get money for hand before and them no dey drink their product.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
He should even be thankful he got a DM from Coca-Cola

The pics is not bad though
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by mysteryman2014: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
makdcash:

For empty hall @that
Re: See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) by thatNUPEboy: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Merimental:
Dude was even Advertising in a CHURCH he might be a pastor sha
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! / Can You Guess My Birth Name Just By Looking At My Profile Picture / Oldest Couple Who Are Above 120 Yrs But Still Making Love Like Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.