Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? (46266 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Emkingz: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Just stay away from her for some time. Let her know why. Just give the cult guys the thought that you not dating.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by AllenSpencer: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
I've been thinking of this but when I think of how much we love each other and how young the relationship is I feel like staying in the relationship.

Your area hommies go chop burial jollof rice soon. Trust me!
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by lekbel09(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Your story reminds me of one of my friends who was almost beaten to death by a group of cultist on the pretext that he was dating their capon babe that year.

My guy if you know what is good for you ,better run for your dear life , don't allow any girlead you to an early grave.My friend still bear the scars till today

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Stillthebest: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ziel20:
Be a hero bro. Stand up and show them that u don't take shit from nobody.

Lol they will kill him. Ladies are mostly why cults kill.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Moikiitos: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Omo break up Oh!..life is precious. Well, if you love your life...na break up. If, not continue...am sure you go find light at that tunnel wey you want possibly pass.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by greggng: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Is a shame you are still in that relationship. Before I went to school my parents told me never to date any lady in same institution that i am in....it really helped me. Break up from that devil you called your girl friend now...otherwise you will be used as a scapegoat. ..some ladies have no conscience. Except you are planning to join cult don't drag with them.... lady that has something to do one way or the other with cult members is not completely innocent. Her love will kill you...focus on why you are in school...graduate and get a job and a good woman is outside waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Pls do before it's too late. There are many better girls out there.
If u r meant to be together in future nothing would stop you.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
marvelous000:
I'm really fighting hard not to insult you, but ask yourself this question; if peradventure, those cultist use you as statistics (kill you). what will become of the girl you're staking your life for? I bet, 6yrs from now, she must have forgotten your name. probably, married to your killer who is a changed man and a born again.
conversely, if you survive. what will be the benefit of it all. pússy? you mean; you want to use your life as quid pro quo for pussy?

My sympathies are with your parent, since you want to waste.

Blunt To The Core

1 Like

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Godfreyabj(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Join a strong rival cult and initiate a HIT to whom its due.
Like which one my brother. he has told you join.am sure baggars join and may be eyia men.he said 4/5 cult boys.my brother run for your life or you die their. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by CaptainMitch: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
There has to be something about your girl that keeps attracting those kind of people, I remember when I left school for a week because of this kind of scenario, it's important you focus on the reason why you are in school. If she's sensible she will keep rejecting their overtures.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by ugorom: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
I've been thinking of this but when I think of how much we love each other and how young the relationship is I feel like staying in the relationship.
When you die she go find anoda love.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by DameB(f): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Korllami007:

People are advicing you to run for your life and you're saying you love her. You think cultists na boys scout.
I hope you will continue to love her after your death. If they kill you, she will continue with her life. If you think you can lay down your life to prove that you love her so that she can love your more after your death, RIP in advance and continue your love for her in the grave while she's still alive. Please, leave money for candlenight before you die because that's very important.
When he dies case will become

When I die I keep on living
I'll be your guardian angel seeing you through

Abi what's that song again

Relationship that might not even last past NYSC thats if they make it past school

3 Likes

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Onyi90(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ziel20:
Be a hero bro. Stand up and show them that u don't take shit from nobody.
Every notable hero paid an ultimate prize especially for things worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Reelmii: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
this is why i hate advising people, u came here to seek advise which someone just gave u and u are spitting this rubbish

when u know say una love each other why are u seeking advice

u can always die for love na, are u the first

when u die she will bring her wedding IV to ur grave when she is about getting married to the one that killed u

if u like dont pity ur parents and focus on the reason why u are in school

2 Likes

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by SocialJustice: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
Lol, you go get sense by the time them break your leg or you start to use your school fees buy them beer. Your parents sent you to university to learn not to fall hopelessly in love. Most girls are not even worth such risk, your girl included. With the way you're sounding, you'll be the biggest loser.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by AllenSpencer: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Godfreyabj:
Like which one my brother. he has told you join.am sure baggars join and may be eyia men.he said 4/5 cult boys.my brother run for your life or you die their. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The whole 5!

He will use same girl as the bait.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Stillthebest: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
Hmmm.... this is actually what my girl wants though she hasn't said it but from her reaction to the whole situation this is what she wants but when I think of my life and think of the fact that if I end up dead in the process she will surely get another man. I reconsider going down this lane.

Forget this relationship. Lives are meaningless to Cultists. Have u lived with a cult before?? Ibhad been in a meeting where they were planning to kill their Close friend because he is a rival. I pity you. You are still in school. You will still meet so so so many pretty very pretty ladies. In the planes, abroad, in malls, Banks hospitals name it. Cults will kill you. But warning will come first. U can wait for their warning. They won't strike you without a warming. I'm telling u an experience

2 Likes

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by culprince(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
All these cultist are human being, all you need to do is pave way and you are 100% good to go. Meet up with a member of the cult narrate ur story. Just 5k will fix all prob. Thank me later brov!
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by noble2faith(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=ralmix post=80138339][/quote]

Walahi dem be confirm village pple. This their teeth no be here oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by lawani: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
You have no reason to run yet, no cultist has challenged you yet.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by hustla(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
Hmmm.... this is actually what my girl wants though she hasn't said it but from her reaction to the whole situation this is what she wants but when I think of my life and think of the fact that if I end up dead in the process she will surely get another man. I reconsider going down this lane.

LOL
She comot for 7/7 and one of them dey try date am but you wan form John Cena abi James Bond grin
Be like say u never see where Ayes dey para shocked
You go like free the girl and runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I pirry youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by mascot87(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:

If they kill you, people will tag you as a cultist

1 Like

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by yankison(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
I've asked her on multiple times the reason why numerous cult guys could be hitting on her but she doesn't seem to have an answer and I've this feeling those cult guys may be seeing what cool guys like us who dont do voodoo aint seeing.
Thanks anyways!

She is actually fucking most of the guys .. oode nie .. they would soon come after you ,they won't kill u but will turn you to an office �

2 Likes

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Wazosi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] Break
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Reelmii: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
emptor:
Life has no duplicate. That is what I can say.
nooo, he has 9 lives.. he can always use the photocopies when he dies

1 Like

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Damfostopper(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
You don't know ur purpose in life,... seems ur below 24yrs...... well..... e go soon clear you
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by franklingud(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
@Timil

Don't ever listen that shiit of an advice saying run for your life.

Life itself is a risk, take it.

Be with your girl no matter what, if they persist on her then do the needful and report them to a nearby anti-cult or SARS.

Let them deal with those boys.
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Wazosi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
kiss Do it
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
marvelous000:
I'm really fighting hard not to insult you, but ask yourself this question; if peradventure, those cultist use you as statistics (kill you). what will become of the girl you're staking your life for? I bet, 6yrs from now, she must have forgotten your name. probably, married to your killer who is a changed man and a born again.
conversely, if you survive. what will be the benefit of it all. pússy? you mean; you want to use your life as quid pro quo for pussy?

My sympathies are with your parent, since you want to waste.

Guy you dey drink beer?
I like your advice. OP no get sense

1 Like

Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by Sportwin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
Good day Nairalanders I'm Jay (psuedonym) by name and I need your candid advice please bear with me if my writeup is long.

Several thoughts have been running through my mind all day and I've been trying to get an answer within but none is forthcoming. Flash back to some few months ago there's this girl I met in school, she's sweet, lovely and she's got everything I want in a woman, we started talking and we got to know each other.

During one of our conversations she told me about a particular guy of the Aiye confraternity who has been hitting on her but she claimed its nothing to be worried about so I waved it aside.

Few months later she gave in and gave me a yes, precisely six weeks ago but on the 7th of this month (Sunday). She told me a friend of hers decided to take her out only to discover that its a gathering organised by some gang members to celebrate their annual anniversary (7/7).

She said she met some other gang members who has been hitting on her there, according to her claim she said nothing transpired between her and the members of the secret society but during the convo I got to know that apart from the other guy in Aiye there are also two other cult guys from different gang who are also after her.

I didnt take it as much of a big issue I just told her to be careful of friends and people she moves with. Sunday went by and today (Wednesday) after lectures while hanging around the school premises she showed me two other gang members who had approached her and who still holds an interest in her making it 4/5 or more cult guys who are hitting on her.

From that moment I wasn't at ease but she didn't seem bothered or disturbed like I do infact she was still getting cosy and all loved up with the PDA despite the fact that I was trying not to draw attention at that very moment.

When I got back to my hostel while thinking of what to do I remembered that two-three weeks before we started dating I had a nightmare in which some gang members were after my life.

I thought of the nightmare and the current circumstance I am and I can see some sort of relation I've been thinking whether to continue the relationship or end it even though its still young, fresh and filled with love.

Please Nairalanders I need your advice on this, thanks for your help.

Oga japa

I know what I am saying oo
Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by TINKU01(f): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
She is black brazier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.