Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today (43562 Views)

PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today by Stricklybidness(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheeen! Everything for this life gets ending. Na only the grace of God no dey end.
Well said bro...tats why I'm not fixated on material things.
Re: The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today by don4real18(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Splintinterior:
Forget what those oyinbo people are saying, go to Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria you'll still find the beetle car Dia����
I see that you don't understand the post. Stopping production doesn't mean the existing cars will disappear into thin air
Re: The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today by Mayor08: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2019
Splintinterior:
Forget what those oyinbo people are saying, go to Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria you'll still find the beetle car Dia����

Do you read?
Re: The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today by expert234: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Splintinterior:

You aren't using your brain properly. So, the car should disappear from the road because the company is stopping production? What a dumb senseless thought pattern you have!
Re: The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today by engrsyer(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Turtis car as at then in Port Harcourt
Re: The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today by lamilare(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
My recommendations to Volkswagen AG was eventually followed.

Re: The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today by armadeo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Iboni1:
Will never forget this car in my life. My father's first car( tear leather), the first car I had ever entered, and the first car I had ever driven.

Was it the same beetle or different ijapas
Re: The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today by tck2000(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
will miss it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) / Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.