Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Traveller - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Traveller (2416 Views)

The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Traveller by Hardes(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
germaphobe:
nigerian fictional avengers
Re: The Traveller by Devilpen(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ann stood in the room noticing all was not right, she pick up her phone and dialled Daniel's number and at the same time went towards the direction of his room and returned. Her attention caught a white envelop that laid on the center table and tore it open.
Her eyes opened widely and she felt weak within her system and fell on the chair with her eyes filled with tears. She stood up and wiped the tears and dialled his number again
"Can't be reached, Daniel abandoned me ..". She screamed and threw her phone at the television, breaking the screen and screamed pulling her hairs.
-----
Three weeks Gone
Daniel stopped his car on the highway, seeing a strange creature on the lonely road. He looked around, to the left, all was filed with thick bush and same as the right. A car drove by entering into the creature and came out from the back.
"Hmm, what are you?" Daniel asked himself, watching as the demon fully covered the road.
Another lorry drove by again and came out from the demon and continued like that. Daniel smiled to himself .
"Invisible demon" he said and stared at the creature. It was about seven feet tall, four arms, with three huge fingers on each of the arms, it had one set of eye right in the middle of its shapeless head, its had slimmy body with a rough body frame with abnormal huge chest.
A coaster bus drove by and and on getting to where the demon was, it tumbled with a loud crash, the bus tumbled about three times before finally settling, totally disfigured.
Daniel watched speechless, as the creature growled loudly, leaping with joy and bent down towards the bus, licking the blood that flowed out from it.
Daniel angrily strecthed out his arm and made his staff appear.
"I promised never to use this again, but no evil shall pass my sight unjudge. Revenge is of the lord and I am his instrument" Daniel said
He aimed at the creature and squinted his eyes and fired at the creature. The imoact of the shot made the creatur gave out a horrible cry and without waiting to look at its predator it scrambled into the bush.
------
TBC... 10/08/19
Re: The Traveller by Joyicy(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Devilpen:
Doctorexcel Joyicy ausyn Smithwilliams826
I yaff land with my cold fanta...
Re: The Traveller by Hardes(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice one.Hmm,time travel
Re: The Traveller by dotimi47: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: The Traveller by bizza45: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2019
thanks for d mention, who needs popcorn and kunu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kobo For Your Books / Coincidence / My Crushes And I.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.