Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo (46796 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by srclark: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2019
Rik500k:
if this investigations are found to be true, then this busola of a woman has a lot to tell Nigerians and world at last, she has a motive or she's being sponsored to do so. You told us you were meant to nurse a baby who from ur claims was born in 1999, from this investigation, the man's first issue was in 2002, you said he banged you on top of his Mercedes-Benz car trunk, which investigations found out he never had a benz till 2003.
even if she was raped as claimed, this evidence alone can turn around the whole issue on her and her family.
even from the way she told the rape story, she enjoyed every bit of it, she sounds like one who likes to be dominated during sex
that lady was never raped what i figured out the real actor here is Timi Dakolo and he has achieved his aim .He just wanted to pay back his eife and fatoyinbo in their coin hence manipulating his wife to claim rape (it was an affair) .Timi discovered fatoyinbo used him as a getaway from this evil Busola .Bit after he got married to Busola he still discovered this lady was so into fatoyinbo and was not ready to back down simple Shikena my own opinion

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Psoul(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2019
priceaction:
This woman should just go and collect her remaining money from coza. All of a sudden, after being broke for years, she had her voice back. She has weighed where good money can come from, and she keyed to it. Tell us the names of those that you interviewed in their family and those you are contacting. Someone that sit in a corner of her room in Ibadan claiming she is doing investigative journalism, talkess of having money to travel to Ilorin or abuja to investigate. When someone raised alarm recently that coza were paying millions of naira to social media influencer to hype their guy god of man, i was doubting it. Now i believe. Very soon now, she will flaunt a new car and say a good fan bought it for her. God is watching all of you real good.
The question i have been asking is that she claimed it was a consensual sex, but why will a young ,vibrant pastor as at then engage in consensual sex to someone you are not married to? Why not flee? Why gave in? Why many ladies came up with similar stories after then and then? Why only him? Why? Why? Why??

Prove her investigations wrong if u feel she is fabricating them.

The question i have been asking is that she claimed it was a consensual sex, but why will a young ,vibrant pastor as at then engage in consensual sex to someone you are not married to? Why not flee? Why gave in? Why many ladies came up with similar stories after then and then? Why only him? Why? Why? Why??

Don't forget...he is still human. He may have reconciled with his God or if not, that is between him and his God
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by bluecircle470: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2019
AntiWailer:
Instead of all this insanity.

Busola mentioned two Pastors that knew about the rape.

They are still COZA pastors today and they av not denied this.

Shallow brain, did they say it happened?
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Yemizerom: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2019
[te]
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by KanuSE: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2019
joseph1832:
Let's see how this unfurl. I still wonder if Biodun Fatoyinbo isn't guilty why hasn't he sued Busola Dakolo. Keeping silent in things like this isn't nice at all.

I want to believe that BF is acting on legal instructions from the start of this saga & it's only wise to leave things (i.e any response) in the able hands of his legal team.

Busola has shot herself in the foot with those baseless interviews, giving BF's legal team something to work with coz she can no longer refute all she said in the interview.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Psoul(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2019
alramon:
undecided busola is someone's wife now
Don't put his husband in distress

...and Fatoyinbo is not someone's husband.
Abeg leave that side
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Imstrong2(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2019
princeade86:
I don't know about ur opinion, and I don't care if u support my opinion, but I can say shame to Christianity because how can u allowed such interview to be aired inside church. such can't happen in d mosque. I believe the investigation shud start from that church on why such interview was aired inside it if not they staged it.
sure the interview took place in a church?
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by mozzking: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:
Good morning to you all fućkfaces

how was you moh fcking night?
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by srclark: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Harrykaey:
Can't imagine despite the degree of sanity everyone is portraying, a lot would still decide to be unnecessarily irrational.

Before you judge kemi olunloyo as being paid or whatever, is she lying with her findings regarding the incoherence in Busola's story?

It is blatant here some things don't just add up. I really can't tell what is true or what's false until theres a fact to back it up. All insinuations of Olunloyo has been backed so far by some facts which can be readily falsified.

Even if she has been paid to do this, I believe it is wiser to support a part of the discuss that can be verified than stick to believing something someone said just because we want to deliberately hate a pastor or the church for whatever reason.

I leave it to you to judge, between Busola and olunloyo's statements, which one add up more to the common sense?

Good morning
many Nigerians don’t like hearing the truth that is something I have noticed . They like lies and bad news .they celebrate over people’s downfall and all the stupid actors and actresses that are peoples role models did not bother to find out the facts and figures before supporting this Busola girl on social media .If all this kemi’s findings are presented in a law court before a judge pastor fatoyinbo will be vindicated awon weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by mozzking: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2019
GreatPunter:
I don't know the book where I read this but it's one of the greatest advice for everyone.

"A wise man never take sides." kiss

If you are a lawyer and you have already condemned the pastor or the victim, how can you defend them in court if they retain your legal service having previously taken sides against them publicly?

If you are a doctor, how can you treat either party professionally when you have already filled your stomach with hate against either of the party having taken sides?

If you are an engineer, how can you effectively render your professional service to a client who you have publicly condemned and taken sides against?

And the list goes on. Never take sides except it has to do with your spouse and family.

all they have to do is pay up, when man see money body go change
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy2: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2019
priceaction:
This woman should just go and collect her remaining money from coza. All of a sudden, after being broke for years, she had her voice back. She has weighed where good money can come from, and she keyed to it. Tell us the names of those that you interviewed in their family and those you are contacting. Someone that sit in a corner of her room in Ibadan claiming she is doing investigative journalism, talkess of having money to travel to Ilorin or abuja to investigate. When someone raised alarm recently that coza were paying millions of naira to social media influencer to hype their guy god of man, i was doubting it. Now i believe. Very soon now, she will flaunt a new car and say a good fan bought it for her. God is watching all of you real good.

Forget broke everyone needs money. The bisola that went to bloggers instead of police. Owning the biggest news in the country for almost a week. Did they tell you nothing made it onto there accounts? Don't be fool by that bush talk of coming out for healing. The lawyers that will defend either party will not do for for morals.

Concern yourself with the details of her findings. She has made crucial findings here. the sole called baby you claim to be babysitting acertain yr, was not born until a certain time in the future and the car you describe was not remotely the same. That automatically put a dent on your story and cast doubt. In a criminal proceeding were you need to prove beyound ALL REASONSBLE doubt, you all ready handicap.

this small blogger weh all of us DE laugh, call craze woman na de challenge our thinking and theirs this way. What do you think will happen if a sound lawyer or detective get hold of her story. And don't make the mistake that Nigeria lawyers or police na quacks. I Don talk to intelligent sound officers many times. I wish I was a police myself.

I am not for or against her. Just after the truth. Don't agree that there was no sex. Believe there was sex but there was no rape and she was not a minor then as she portrayed. That was to draw more sympathy. her way I feel.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by joe120120(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Praizeupdates:
In recent times, popular controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has being revealing alot about the Busola Dakolo rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo.

In her recnt findings some hours ago, she reveals that Busola Dakolo claim Pastor Fatoyinbo rape her in a doggy style on her Mercedes benz 20 years ago and meanwhile Pastor Fatoyinbo never had a bemz at that period.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/coza-busola-dakolo-lied-about-the-doggy-sex-rape-kemi-olunloyo-reveals/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvuUcNFPC2/?hl=en

kemi rape is difference of attempting to rape.here busola accused coza pastor of rape .
kemi busola can prove the rape case watch out
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by degab148(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for clarifying it. Unlike one yeye AseV spitting rubbish
Joromi12:
his father was rich so also was modeles father. So he can afford it. The benz here are not 2002 model benz. But 1980s model. So no big deal
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by bionixs: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2019
AntiWailer:

please did those pastors say that he committed the rape or they are aware of the controversy or accusations before?
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by mozzking: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2019
jchioma:
This Kemi of a woman is not helping the Fatoyinbo of a guy, by bringing this rape matter to our daily consciousness.

Let the law take its course. Busola has already filed charges with the police.
true tho, but to the other church girls that have not been raped by pastors, go home straight after church, stop waiting and saying i want to see daddy,,, go home your daddy is at home and if your daddy don die, welcome to the club God is our new better daddy

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by KanuSE: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2019
AseV:
As much as you hate Kemi Olunloyo and as much as you support Busola Dakolo , you can't still take away the fact that the Rape Story doesn't really add up. IMO, I think it's fabricated.
But what I can't quite understand is the reason for accusing Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Oil dey ya head.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Odetokun3(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Doggy ain't rape.

You have all time to scream, run, refuse to dog and you still dogged.

Doggy style is not rape o.

Touch ur toes

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by lonelydora: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2019
AntiWailer:

Do you want them to deny it on social media. We are smarter than that in COZA. The day Timi and Busola will go to Court, i bet you, that will be the beginning of Busola going to jail.

We just dey look am dey shake head for her.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by lonelydora: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Rik500k:
if this investigations are found to be true, then this busola of a woman has a lot to tell Nigerians and world at last, she has a motive or she's being sponsored to do so. You told us you were meant to nurse a baby who from ur claims was born in 1999, from this investigation, the man's first issue was in 2002, you said he banged you on top of his Mercedes-Benz car trunk, which investigations found out he never had a benz till 2003.
even if she was raped as claimed, this evidence alone can turn around the whole issue on her and her family.
even from the way she told the rape story, she enjoyed every bit of it, she sounds like one who likes to be dominated during sex

We are shaking head for her. She may be on her way to jail.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by inspitation: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2019
is she the judge?
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:
ADEQUATE RAPE can not be achieved by DOGGIE POSITION.
MEN weh dey knack Ladies know.
Even Ladies know....

She phucks the pastor up till now, that's all.
She may phuck him tomorrow too...
I NEVER trust WOMEN....
The worst is that they SHED TEARS when LYING.
Na foolish men dem go deceive.

Better oil deh ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2019
Rebuke:
Hmmmm.

Seriously, I have my reservation on this rape saga.

Though I can't confidently say how it goes with virgins but with the little I have heard and read about virgins, it takes more than two time penetrations to become very free for subsequent entrance.

Right here, I am thinking of how easy it would have been for the man to have entered her from behind, considering the fact she said that was the second time the rape was happening.

First one was her first and blood even dropped, according to her.

Could the V become so free (widened) just after that first time ever penetration to have become so free for entrance from behind? Must be very painful.

Ah, God forgive us all our sins. See how man pikin don turn sex analyst this early morning.

I do not support rapists and I hope anyone engaging in such act be caught and seriously dealt with. Especially, those who hide behind the name "Pastors" and taking advantage of their followers. May they all be exposed and disgraced .

Bro, I like ur reasoning jare. Nice one. This 'rape' episode has made me realise just how shallow many Nigerians are in thinking. With this little logic you have applied, can you see how the rape story seems to crack?

It looks like they had sex but it seems the Busola girl stretched it as far back as 20 years so she could claim 'underage' rape. I like the way Kemi is dissecting the story bit by bit: this way, fragments of the story can be decoupled and disputed. For instance when the pastor had his first baby, now when he had a benz. These are points you would expect sane Nigerians to address if they really want the pastor's head, but no, they will appeal to emotions and sentiments as usual.

From the ongoings and the Busola's story, I think I can say the whole 'rape' allegation is simply a ruse, and a deflection of what seems to be a regular mutual sex.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by WHITELIGHTER: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2019
You all saying she's paid to support the pastor, must everyone take sides with you on condemning the pastor? Hypocrites and enemies of the church. Sometimes reason with your head sometimes and see things logically.
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Joevics(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Tripleanthony:

Rape or Consensual sex by both party.. am not supporting any of the team, but I have this feeling they both had sex but it was based on the two party agreement.. I should quote the pastor wife statement " my husband is not a rapist".. but she did not say the husband did not have sex with Mrs Dakolo
Oga having sex with a 17 year old according to the constitution, is rape.

They are not of age to give consent.
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2019
mozzking:

how was you moh fcking night?

Cool yeah
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by udemzyudex(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2019
martineverest:
COZA is just paying kemi..And they are feeding her with Info..

that church hands are too DIRTY...too much skeleton in their cupboard

So? The question you should be asking is if she is right or wrong.
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Americanboy35: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Sexual assault charges everywhere, Jeffrey espstein self dey face his own for here, God airpus oooooo
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Tripleanthony(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Joevics:

Oga having sex with a 17 year old according to the constitution, is rape.

They are not of age to give consent.

OK Sir constitution.. i know she is a minor. but then again don't join any team. but can I ask you one question

how did you know she was 17 years old then?
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Bluntemperor: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Aunty Kemi,very soon big investigative awards await you and God bless you.Call her whatever,this is where our Lawyers are shying away-find out Truth,truth and truth.This was what Dele-Giwa,Gani-Fawehinmi of the blessed memory were doing in Nigeria then-not even in this era of Social media that made all to be lazy.How many journalists are digging deep to many stories flying around.just after MONEY!!.The Gate of Hell will not prevail against the Church.Amen.
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by udemzyudex(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2019
DameB:
Kemi only the 2 people PRESENT at the scene of the alleged crime know ALL the facts. ONLY Busola and Biodun knows what transpired.

Sharap biko. YOU were not there

Really? I bet you've never been to court before.
Re: Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo by Joevics(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Tripleanthony:

OK Sir constitution.. i know she is a minor. but then again don't join any team. but can I ask you one question

how did you know she was 17 years old then?
The real reason people are interested in the case is because she's a minor.
Its everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him / Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Models Pose In New Super Eagles Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.