Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. (40347 Views)

Who Remembers The Name Of This Book? / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi / Throwback Pics Of Iwilade Afrika, Omoyele Sowore And Lanre Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Check for yourself
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app./XgdyTKsAX66iQfMPA
My palasa phone cannot handle map
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by adedayoa2(f): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
seunmsg:

See, if you ever abuse me on this forum, I will look for you and flog you silly. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Stillthebest: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Africa. The Guy that would never wear English dress, that would never use tooth brush and tooth paste but chewing stick. The Guy that would prefer to speak yoruba at the sug meeting even when his english was so fluent. He lived short but impactful. "When I remember OAU I remember Africa ahee ahee water run away me oo". RIP afristruggle..

10 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Godrocks: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
desthan:
We heard the story, just concluded my youth service then.
ABLE MALABITE from the Root plantation, but now things are different.
Salute man.
Nice to meet a worthy and efficient brother from Root P here
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by feda01: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Walk and shine
Emrixx:

Lsf to walk
I doff my koko

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Stillthebest: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
miib:

Finished secondary school that year.

You are between 37 to 40 in age wow
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by iCauseTrouble: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My palasa phone cannot handle map
Iffa hear. Nothing is wrong with your phone. Just that you can't read maps
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Bibidear(f): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
datigbogirl:

Was in the range...my elder brother was his classmate and they were the 1st sets of my secondary school.

I was in the 4th set.
lol,jeez u are my senior.....finished year 2008...........i should know u.......what house where u in
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Fuckthamods: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
Only God forgives
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by odukoko(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
that night was bloody.i carried my baton under my bed when my room mates waked me up in my room for block 3 make I go rescue lanre and the guys for block 8,I just jejely run inside bush lie down amidst gun sound.na study I come do for ife.I no be Rambo !

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Thescienceprof(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Iwo town was in a mourning state that day when the remains of Afrika was brought home. I cried that day like he was my personal brother.! George Iwilade rest on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by atpet(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by adedayoa2(f): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
seunmsg:

You finished secondary school in 2000?
00/01
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by seunmsg(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
adedayoa2:
00/01

Ok.
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by datigbogirl: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Bibidear:
lol,jeez u are my senior.....finished year 2008...........i should know u.......what house where u in

Red house...you can't know me for personal reasons grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by datigbogirl: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
tico1212:

But Akin Iwilade went to Boys only and he’s 98 set (unity school) are you a guy or girl?

Iwilade Akintayo went to FGC Ikirun. There's another brother also bearing Akin Iwilade. They're all Akins

Akinyemi- Afrika
Akintayo- my senior in school.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by datigbogirl: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
madgoat:
Lies grin

Mad goat indeed... cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by datigbogirl: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=tico1212 post=80157757]

But Akin Iwilade went to Boys only and he’s 98 set (unity school) are you a guy or girl?[/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by datigbogirl: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
wroskian:

Did you attend FGCIK?

Yep...'03 set...
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by datigbogirl: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
lekanville:

You went to FGC Ikirun, right?
Modified, just saw your other posts, went to FGC Ikirun also, 2001 set

Oh you must be my senior, I'm '03.

You were my brother's 1year junior.

You know Senior Labush? Seyi Akintola was expelled. Bro Paul. My elder brother was Linex
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by datigbogirl: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
ThierryJay:

I also moved on to OAU. When did you graduate from Ife?

2011...Medicine & Surgery...
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by datigbogirl: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
ThierryJay:

Oh Okay. I left in 1997. Your post brought back nostalgic memories. I was actually Akintayo's set.

Waoh what house were you? You must have left when I just came in, in 1st November, 1997- JSS1.
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Bibidear(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
datigbogirl:

Red house...you can't know me for personal reasons grin grin grin
lol,i didnt say i wanna know you......i meant i was gonna know u when u were in school........i was in red house too
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by wroskian(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
datigbogirl:

Yep...'03 set...
Wow! I knew it from your comment. I belong to '05 set.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by tico1212(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
datigbogirl:

Iwilade Akintayo went to FGC Ikirun. There's another brother also bearing Akin Iwilade. They're all Akins

Akinyemi- Afrika
Akintayo- my senior in school.

Thanks for the clarification grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Iffa hear. Nothing is wrong with your phone. Just that you can't read maps
Lol. No wahala
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by mystical109(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Emrixx:

Lsf to walk
I doff my koko
Okpe may ur days be long
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by mystical109(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
feda01:
Walk and shine
Father I doff my akpa amu bad bad bad. This is a very corrosive entity from eastern hemisphere
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by ThierryJay: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
datigbogirl:

Waoh what house were you? You must have left when I just came in, in 1st November, 1997- JSS1.

I was in Red House. I still relate with my colleagues from my set and below after we all graduated even from the university. There was a guy called Commando in red house (if you know him), he was a very good friend of mine.
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by feda01: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wogged....may we all walk and never stumble
mystical109:
Father I doff my akpa amu bad bad bad. This is a very corrosive entity from eastern hemisphere
Re: Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. by ThierryJay: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good morning sir. We are still fresh graduates of the school. My knees dey touch ground grin

Hey, I'm not too old na, still in the 32 - 34 age bracket. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / See How Nigerians Pronounce Words According To Ghanians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.