Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport (7107 Views)

Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by NORSIYK(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is the New Nigerian INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT released recently 2019. Please just ZOOM closely and see that what a whole nation used as a symbol in this age of ranching and advanced technology, they used fulani herdsmen. Others are moving forward, while we are rushing backward.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
fulanization, islamization, ruga etc SHALL FAIL!!!

They completely abandoned the TRANSFORMATION AGENDA (for human beings) & are vigorously pursuing LIVESTOCK TRANSFORMATION PLAN (for cattle). God forbid!!!

One nigeria my foot!!!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
RUGA FASSFORT kowaiii. grin

Kai menini! cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Abortedfetus(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Whattttttttt
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by jchioma: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
By the time zai baba has finished with naija, zombies will join to cry kai baba.

Truly, there was a country !

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Aliencraft(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Harlem2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why am I laughing
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by StillX10(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why does someone somewhere just sit down and feels that he can change everybody to follow his ideology?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
There they go again with anti Nigerian propaganda and hatered. The passport is WAZOBIA, they have pictures from all over Nigeria, including pictures from your own village.

Can you people survive one single day without your daily dose of hatred, tribalism and bitterns.?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2019

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by fcdgrand(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
DontBeStupid:
fulanization, islamization, ruga etc SHALL FAIL!!!

They completely abandoned the TRANSFORMATION AGENDA (for human beings) & are vigorously pursuing LIVESTOCK TRANSFORMATION PLAN (for cattle). God forbid!!!

One nigeria my foot!!!
yes bro one nigeria my ass!!!!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Shey una vote next level. (4+4)

Enjoy it. Abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Beremx(f): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
plaindealer:
There they go again with anti Nigerian propaganda and hatered. The passport is WAZOBIA, they have pictures from all over Nigeria, including pictures from your own village.

Can you people survive one single day without your daily dose of hatred, tribalism and bitterns.?
So even if the three major ethnic groups are represented on the passport, is it cattle and herdsmen Fulani will use and represent on a national passport? What happened to the Hausa representation? Is Fulani a major ethnic group?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by obiekunie2: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
oh ma God!!

we are in deeepppp shiiiiiittttt!

WHY IS THIS DEMON SO HELLBENT ON MAKING NIGERIA A FULANI NATION

MY FELLOW COUNTRY MEN - I REALLY THINK ITS TIME WE ALL COME TOGETHER AND DEMAND FOR AN IMMEDIATE END TO THIS CESSPIT!

EVERY REGION SHOULD DEMAND FOR INDEPENDENCE.

IF WE DON'T STAND UP NOW AND TOGETHER PUT AN END TO THIS FUKED UP MARRIAGE CALLED NIGERIA, 20 YEARS FROM NOW WE WILL ALL REGRET IT.

WHAT THIS EVIL IN ASO ROCK HAVE IN STORE FOR ALL OF US WILL EVEN SURPRISE THE DEVIL.

WE HAVE TO FIGHT THIS NOW! OR REGRET IT LATER!

HE HAS APPROVED 5BILLION RESEARCH GRANT ON EDUCATION AND IT NEVER OCCURRED TO ANYBODY THAT THIS EVIL MAN WILL ONLY APPROVE THIS GRANT SO QUICKLY ONLY IF IT INVOLVES MAKING FULFIDE A MAJOR LANGUAGE TO BE LEARNED BY EVERYBODY - SAME WAY ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS A MUST.

NO CREDIT IN FULFIDE NO ADMISSION FOR YOU.

MARK MY WORDS - IT WILL SOON START BEFORE 2021!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by selemempe: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
plaindealer:

this is wrong bro....the fulanis are not the only cattle rarers in nigeria nay the world.. yet all over africa, fulani herdsmen move about with their cattle unlike other cattle herders who stay in one place.
Now that culture of moving around could have been celebrated like u are advocating here except that it has the unfortunate result of causing clashes btw these herders and farmers who's crops they tent to destroy. From mali to burkina faso to ghana to cameroon and nigeria, the fulani drovers are involved in ethnic warfare with indegenous farmers. This is nothing to celebrate. Everything the govt should be doing right now is to force the drovers to settle one place where they are accepted and rear their cattles...
Govt should not be putting cattler drovers who have caused so much bloodshed in the last 2 decades on national symbols

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by FarahAideed: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
What is going on God? God save us from these terrorists who have seized Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by FarahAideed: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
selemempe:
this is wrong bro....the fulanis are not the only cattle rarers in nigeria nay the world.. yet all over africa, fulani herdsmen move about with their cattle unlike other cattle herders who stay in one place.
Now that culture of moving around could have been celebrated like u are advocating here except that it has the unfortunate result of causing clashes btw these herders and farmers who's crops they tent to destroy. From mali to burkina faso to ghana to cameroon and nigeria, the fulani drovers are involved in ethnic warfare with indegenous farmers. This is nothing to celebrate. Everything the govt should be doing right now is to force the drovers to settle one place where they are accepted and rear their cattles...
Govt should not be putting cattler drovers who have caused so much bloodshed in the last 2 decades on national symbols

Why are you calling that terrorist bro ?

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beremx:
So even if the three major ethnic groups are represented on the passport, is it cattle and herdsmen Fulani will use and represent on a national passport? What happened to the Hausa representation? Is Fulani a major ethnic group?

What is wrong with cattle headsmen? Herding is a daily life, occupation and activity in many states in Nigeria and the last time I checked, not all herders are killers and there are innocent law abiding Fulani men and women in Nigeria, including Atiku that millions voted for massively or so Atiku's culture and people doesn't deserve to be featured in that passport just because of your own hatred and bitterness against other Nigerians?

Yes, Fulani is a major ethnic group in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by richeso: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigeria is totally finish.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beremx:

Every Nigerian deserve representation regardless of the atrocities some bad eggs are committing just like your entire ethnic group doesn't deserve to be labeled criminals, killers and unworthy just because some within your ethnic group are bad or killers.

Name your ethnic group and I'l show you the deadly crime statistics in your ethnic communities.

Generalization is ignorance and hatred. You people need to get a grip.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by FarahAideed: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
plaindealer:

What is wrong with cattle headsmen? Herding is a daily life, occupation and activity in many states in Nigeria and the last time I checked, not all herders are killers and there are innocent law abiding Fulani men and women in Nigeria, including Atiku that millions voted for massively or so Atiku's culture and people doesn't deserve to be featured in that passport just because of your own hatred and bitterness against other Nigerians?

Will you shut up !!!! All Herdsmen are killers everyone one of them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

You mean they don't kill in your village? I don't see any difference, you are killers too.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
selemempe:

Rise above ignorance and petty bigotry.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by id911(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
plaindealer:

As per the bolded and to correct the misinformation. Fulani is not the major ethnic group in Nigeria. Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are the major ethnic groups. Fulanis are less than two million in population so, be guided. As for the passport, I have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by FarahAideed: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
plaindealer:

You mean they don't kill in your village? I don't see any difference, you are killers too.

You are a very bad person I see ..Good night
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are a very bad person I see ..Good night

Your heart is corroded with hatred and bitterness. What a sad and devastating eternal burden to bare.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by obiekunie2: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

BELIEVE ME EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS BORN SOULLESS.

THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SUCH A BRUTE KILLER - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

THEY ARE AS HEARTLESS AS THEIR COWS - NO FEELINGS, NO REMORSE, NO PITY, NO MERCY, NO KINDNESS, NO HATE!

JUST PLAIN KILLERS!

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2019
id911:

As per the bolded and to correct the misinformation. Fulani is not the major ethnic group in Nigeria. Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are the major ethnic groups. Fulanis are less than two million in population so, be guided. As for the passport, I have nothing to say

Hausa Fulani is a major Ethnic group in Nigeria. PERIOD.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Okoroawusa: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2019
richeso:
Nigeria is totally finish.
Not my own Nigeria maybe it is your own.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Not my own Nigeria maybe it is your own.

Well said.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by scribble: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Hausa Fulani is a major Ethnic group in Nigeria. PERIOD.

God forbid
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by GMBuhari: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2019
i guess the cattles , herders and groundnut pyramids on every naira note even the old abandoned notes

was placed there for fulanization

this post is senseless but senseless generates traffic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Powerful Argument For Rotational Presidency In Nigeria / Ohanaeze Seeks Creation Of Orimili State / Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.