Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) (31218 Views)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2019
sauceEEP:
I wonder how EFCC gets a tip off concerning the activities of these guys, do they have an informant or could it be the work of a snitch?

Snitch and mostly neighbors because of their loud life and loud mouth.

When you come through dirt, go clean, they won't hear.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by MrPaul2: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2019
Oladefemi007:
This news sweet my Belle
Kudos to EFCC
They have collected this guy's babe before I guess
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by medolab90(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
OTayobami:
Please o guys! I need your views on this.
I met a white woman online, we've been chatting on WhatsApp for a long time now and along the line she said she liked me(i won't say fell in love) and i really like her too, I've got hundreds of her pictures.......(i no wan talk pass like this).
I want you people to tell me whether this one na yahoo i dey do or....?
Am scared of all these police people. Make dem no stop me tomorrow, because say dem see white woman picture come say i dey do yahoo.

Note: she didn't send any money to me o, i don't even want her to send self, i just want her to come to Nigeria that's all

I don't think there is anything you can do if you get caught, either you collecting money From her or not. Those people are so ignorant especially those SARS
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oladefemi007:
This news sweet my Belle
Kudos to EFCC
Thunder fire you there!!!, how about them criminal politicians... in fact thunder fire your belle there idiot!
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by armadeo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lol. Some Yahoo niggas be angry as F on this thread. Seeing how they are hated and considering it jealousy not knowing the damage they do to people who want international connects.

All they know is the Nigerians are scammers liars and thieves. You now have to swim against that tide when abroad to prove yourself as honest and hardworking.

These folks don't know the havoc they've wrecked on our international image.

Though the government is to blame too.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by einsteine(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
frowland:

Are they both living in the same house? Doing same biz? How can they cluster in the same space and expect not to get attention living such lifestyle?

Because it is not the money that makes yahoo boys do fraud.

It is the lifestyle.

Living together in a hostel style apartment while smoking, drinking, whoring, playing loud music etc.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by einsteine(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
sauceEEP:
I wonder how EFCC gets a tip off concerning the activities of these guys, do they have an informant or could it be the work of a snitch?

You don't need snitches to catch fraudsters. their life styles give them away.

A young man is putting on generator 24 hours a day and the only people going to his apartment are young men with dreadlocks or young, strange women in skimpy clothes. During the day, loud music is blasted from speakers and there is more partying there then at a club. Of course, you would know at once that they are criminals.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by ifymadu: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Telkart19:

Because when it comes to politicans, you people will promptly shout that they are innocent, and being 'persecuted'.

Never, I will never defend any politician. They are the root cause of all the problems in Nigeria; poverty, insecurity; power, you just name it. All they care about is their pockets...
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by freeDR(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abudu2000:
no worries,it won't be long before them pick u up, if u are hustling legitimately then you go prove every income on your account statement. If u fit prove every income then you go show your taxes history since u dey Hustle legit... U go die real soon watch and see, since u dey happy for others downfall abi
You're just an unhappy thief. Who cares about your downfall? Criminal!
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Itzurboi:
Is every of your details valid, i mean real identity...

Yeah...I even facetime, video call her every time

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So when she comes, you dash her belle.......... Then she is emotional attached, then use that leverage to travel abroad.........

That is, yahoo yahoo wayo.......

I am not travelling anywhere bros
Abroad no dey freak me, i want her here in naija, we go dey here
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
dguizman:
if you like be lovers..but the day you have it in mind to collect her money Is the day you will be arrested.
like I mention in my other post, make sure you reach her anytime..you know you can be stopped anytime by the police,and let her be aware about it.

Ok Bro do talk to her but I'll make this known to her that i can be stopped.
But Bro, isn't the whole yahoo trash all about: (impersonating someone else as a white or we blacks impersonating white) blah blah blah....and defrauding another person?
Me that am using my real face and never even had the thought of collecting money from not to talk of defrauding.
Are you saying that police won't consider all these (even the chat) before accusing me?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by LLEEWWIISS: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dey r going to b d first suspects to b caught by EFCC in ekiti States
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
OTayobami:

I am not travelling anywhere bros
Abroad no dey freak me, i want her here in naija, we go dey here

I like ur style..... If she get sister, abeg dash me.... Me wan port......... tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
oyeb15:

Why taking it personal

Personal?
How bro?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by dguizman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
OTayobami:

Ok Bro do talk to her but I'll make this known to her that i can be stopped.
But Bro, isn't the whole yahoo trash all about: (impersonating someone else as a white or we blacks impersonating white) blah blah blah....and defrauding another person?
Me that am using my real face and never even had the thought of collecting money from not to talk of defrauding.
Are you saying that police won't consider all these (even the chat) before accusing me?
due to the rate at which Nigerians scam this white ppl, police assume any conversation BTW you and a foreigner is yahoo...
the only way you can save ass is just to let her be aware that you can be quarried any time so she can be at tour resque.
if I may ask,which country is she from?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
gnykelly:

The day they are going to storm your house you will hate yourself... You will [be paraded] and charged and you will be left to defend yourself [spending your own money on lawyers, probably remanded unfairly in prison, and probably granted bail on conditions you cannot meet].

If these people cheering the EFCC have any sense, they would fiercely resist this gestapo style and insist that things are done the proper way according to the Rule of Law. If you unleash an untamed monster, it would attack anything in front of it. E no dey look face.

The storm is coming.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
meflow:

oga, I dey work and I use 2007 Toyota corolla tinted with fancy alloy wheels here in Ado-Ekiti, and they saw me and pass by on that 10th of July and I wasn't arrested, your dressing and hair styles talk about you more, so if you like use car if you like don't use car ishhhhhhhhhh irritating

Where do you work and how much is your monthly salary?

And by the way, how did you get that job in the first place?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I like ur style..... If she get sister, abeg dash me.... Me wan port......... tongue

Lolzzz
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
dguizman:
due to the rate at which Nigerians scam this white ppl, police assume any conversation BTW you and a foreigner is yahoo...
the only way you can save ass is just to let her be aware that you can be quarried any time so she can be at tour resque.
if I may ask,which country is she from?

From Germany
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by dguizman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
OTayobami:

From Germany
OK....please don't be tempted with all the hard time in the country, don't ask her any money.
don't scam her....don't even have the mindset. pls.....I am begging you ni
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hedonini:

If these people cheering the EFCC have any sense, they would fiercely resist this gestapo style and insist that things are done the proper way according to the Rule of Law. If you unleash an untamed monster, it would attack anything in front of it. E no dey look face.

The storm is coming.

Exactly
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hedonini:

Where do you work and how much is your monthly salary?
see question!
And by the way, how did you get that job in the first place?
see question!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hedonini:

The storm is coming.

am very sure you have skeleton in your cupboard,
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Nostradamus: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Not all do it for the Benz
some do it for Lexus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.