Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says (84145 Views)

Crime Scene Video Of The Shooting Death Of SA Rapper AKA (pics/video) / Xenophobia: SA Rapper Aka’s Girlfriend DJ Zinhle Shares Cryptic Message / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by 9jaunite: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2019
osazsky:
guy what are u doing on a Nigeria forum,or u people dont have ur own forum,I think that will b a better place to console yourself,,,at least everybody on that forum are losers so u will b more comfortable when u are in the company of losers not here,,,,we dont want anything dat will spoil our victory here,,,go to zululanders ur mates are there
Savage
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2019
9jaunite:
grin Bro it is not the end of the world Bru

Plz stay away from sniper
mos definitely not the end of the world. I'm mature enough to understand that football is a game.

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2019
This may sound funny to a lot of people but I pity our brothers living in south Africa who they will vent their anger on.

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by TSRC: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Wait... Wait... Wait ooo... Did he just tag the Nigeria vs South Africa game as the Biggest rivalry on the African continent?? Hahahahahahahahahaha.... This guy is obviously drunk. So what should we tag Nigeria vs Cameroun, Nigeria vs Ghana, Ghana vs Cameroun, Egypt vs Algeria, and even Morocco vs Egypt??

This guy na learner for soccer matters abeg....

He didn't mean football alone.
He meant economy, entertainment, sports,politics.

So yes, it is the biggest rivalry.

10 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You don't care but you care enough to see Zulu people cry? You must be the slow variety I keep encountering on this website

Alright, go to bed now and stop crying, chief. All good kids are in bed right now. Else, mama's gonna come in and catch you awake. Don't be a bad boy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by osazsky(m): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
OK. But tomorrow when I wake up, life will go on, and your country will still be a shithole again and again....till infinity
and u think u are richer than me,see mumu,,,,me way they do better biz,get better money,this one still lives with his parents I guess

14 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by 9jaunite: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
mos definitely not the end of the world. I'm mature enough to understand that football is a game.
cool Thanks... Now can tell your country men to add me to grin Our whatsapp group again

grin They are too bitter

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2019
osazsky:
guy what are u doing on a Nigeria forum,or u people dont have ur own forum,I think that will b a better place to console yourself,,,at least everybody on that forum are losers so u will b more comfortable when u are in the company of losers not here,,,,we dont want anything dat will spoil our victory here,,,go to zululanders ur mates are there
what am I doing? Are you serious? My data, my device, my time, my energy etc. I hope that answers your re.tarded question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2019
9jaunite:
cool Thanks... Now can tell your country men to add me to grin Our whatsapp group again

grin They are too bitter
ok
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by TLION(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2019
MrWTF:
For me, this match is the finals. I don't care if Nigeria goes on to loose the Cup.

One thing I can't take is for south Africa to win naija.
. Same here BROTHER
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
OK. But tomorrow when I wake up, life will go on, and your country will still be a shithole again and again....till infinity
And tomorrow we will still beat you again, the next tomorrow will still beat you again and again go look for your mate punk boy.

12 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2019
osazsky:
and u think u are richer than me,see mumu,,,,me way they do better biz,get better money,this one still lives with his parents I guess
gibberish
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Dickhead02:
And tomorrow we will still beat you again, the next tomorrow will still beat you again and again go look for your mate punk boy.
when your short-lived europhia dies down you'd still be trapped in that shithole.lol.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Shinjitsu: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
We are giant of Africa

Giant in corruption
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Alright, go to bed now and stop crying, chief. All good kids are in bed right now. Else, mama's gonna come in and catch you awake. Don't be a bad boy.
Lame

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that's cause I find you amusing. You are like these little caricatures. My source of entertainment.
You are too stupid for my liking, I think I have given you Enough attention for today, get out of my mention cunt.

13 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by investigator007: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2019
kidap:
South Africa Rapper, AKA as took to his twittet account to react to the lose of his country to Nigeria at the 2019 AFCON 2019.

See his tweet below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/we-should-have-just-lost-to-egypt-rather-than-nigeria-sa-rapper-aka-says/
what was he thinking, that Nigeria will lose to southafrica . oga go siddon, abeg my fellow naija people, if you wan watch the match full and data na your problem i advice you opt for the new airtel binge plan that gives you 2gb for as low as N500, with that you could watch this match 10 times over.

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
when your short-lived europhia dies down you'd still be trapped in that shithole.lol.
You want to cry? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Breaking!!!

CAF Officials And Executives Have Canceled The
Second Goal Against SA, Rematch To Be Announced
Later

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Olorunnim: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
maybe it's because you guys talk too much. Don't think this has anything to do with racism
Don't be pained please and accept your fate if you guys had won Nairaland won't rest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by uyibaba: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2019
What is your name banana banana oh sorry bafana bafana meaning the boys the boys. You are trading tackle with the men the men ( papa Eagles) until you show some respect to us we shall continue to whip you like the boys.we fought Pete Botha for you to gain freedom yet you start to show you have come of age
With ye ye xenophobia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by YoungLionken(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2019
They should tell the toasted chicken to keep shut!

Which one loosing in every way? You have stable light, quality education, better roads, security, good resource control system,good standard of living, democracy, less corruption in government,your country is ranked as a first world country, Nelson Mandela, though demised, is more famous and influential than Nigeria's past and present leaders dead or alive, and the list goes endless...

But here you are lamenting about something that won't help its citizens. Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Olorunnim: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2019
goslowgoslow:
Giant my foot!
please don't cry and make sure you eat.

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2019
E pain em shocked
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by osazsky(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what am I doing? Are you serious? My data, my device, my time, my energy etc. I hope that answers your re.tarded question.
see mumu ,have u ever seen me on zuzulanders .coom or shakalanders .com ,,,,what will I b wasting my data on there,,,when I have better thing ti do for me to waste my data there I rather use it to download Victoria cake videos on xvideos .com ,, ,, ,,can't waste my data on ur stupid forums

7 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by holuphisayor(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Which biggest rivalry on the continent. Are we on the same level?
Oh, I forgot... Xenophobic FC.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Naijageak(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Get cure
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2019
osazsky:
see mumu ,have u ever seen me on zuzulanders .coom or shakalanders .com ,,,,what will I b wasting my data on there,,,when I have better thing ti do for me to waste my data there I rather use it to download Victoria cake videos on xvideos .com ,, ,, ,,can't waste my data on ur stupid forums
like I said, it's my data and it's none of your business where and how I use it.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by osazsky(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
gibberish
check my signature am not a kid,,,,I export furniture,,u dey there dey mumu urself

3 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by mrLhanray(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what is to envy from Nigerians? Do tell
probably your country should set up committee to come and watch how Nigerians play. why SA have not defeated Nigeria in any competition, both male and female since the inception of footbal. we can start with that first.

6 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Olorunnim: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2019
cliper230:
Giant of backwardness
O boy a lot of pain asses on here this Night

3 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Olorunnim:
Don't be pained please and accept your fate if you guys had won Nairaland won't rest
nope. We aren't as annoying and peurile as you guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.