Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says (84152 Views)

Crime Scene Video Of The Shooting Death Of SA Rapper AKA (pics/video) / Xenophobia: SA Rapper Aka’s Girlfriend DJ Zinhle Shares Cryptic Message / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Vickysmiles:

Abeg no drink medicine for person sickness, its not your place to talk about it cause you don't know the reality of what Nigeria like, its what you think you know that you know
Its our mouth, its our talk, its our country, lets blab it away
I know how Nigerians are like since there are thousands in my country. when I say something, it's based on observation or experience, unlike someone rooted in Kaduna but has the nerve to say South Africans are like this and that while having never met or been to South Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IYANGBALI: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2019
You dey craze, are we your mate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by osazsky(m): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
It goes without saying that every country has foreign people so it's worthless telling me about that. the point I'm making and of which you keep ignoring is that we have people from all over the continent, from all your failed governments being accommodated by my country and yet you have the nerve to call us "Xenophobic'
boy go to politics section o , u can discuss that there u can brag there,this is a football thread,we also have romance section too, ,if u are pained,,,pls before u kill yourself with either sniper or rope think of sex,it will remove d thought,,,I have given these remedy to people who are depressed and it has yielded 200% success rate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IYANGBALI: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2019
Dre555:
Buhari brought us good luck
to use you do ritual just dey hungry me walahi

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Vickysmiles(f): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
is it? Are there any bigger loudmouths and braggarts in the continent than Nigerians?

South Africa lost, Its football it happens. We were not even outplayed , so (shrugs)
U know wat enough on the subject matter cause its obvious that u are just seeking for attention on these particular trend just to feel relevant or probably noticed on d trend.

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
It goes without saying that every country has foreign people so it's worthless telling me about that. the point I'm making and of which you keep ignoring is that we have people from all over the continent, from all your failed governments being accommodated by my country and yet you have the nerve to call us "Xenophobic'

On a scale of 1-10, how bitter are you about losing to the Nigerians you're obsessed with grin grin grin grin Some honey would soothe that raw throat of yours dear cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by deltateam: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2019
This is a racist rant. If their government was responsive and responsible. They would issue a warning to him. Next thing now, they start looting shops of Nigerians in SA. Lazy mofos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Weathered: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:

You're a pap-guzzling idiot.

South Africa is a country run my white man's facilities and infrastructure and sustained by immigrants.

You owe everything to Africans. You're not accomodating anybody. You bunch of lazy, xenophobic, unemployable Zulus.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Rudaford(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2019
were you not aware that Nigeria will win, abeg wait make I hear word.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by frankcell(m): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Now that you guys loose out better go and take abortion pills
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 1:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Weathered:

You're a pap-guzzling idiot.

South Africa is a country run my white man's facilities and infrastructure and it's economy run my immigrants.

You owe everything to Africans. You're not accomodating anybody. You bunch of lazy, xenophobic, unplayable Zulus.
ah the typical Nigerian line of reason. what infrastructure is that? what sweat built that infrastructure? is there no new infrastructure being built? if its supposedly run by another race does it cease to be my country/

and yes i love my pap. your lame insult attempts fall flat

3 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by osazsky(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2019
What Cyril ramaphosa couldn't achieve in a year and 5 months as south Africa president Chukweze did it in 90min and he didn't even need injury time

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2019
osazsky:
boy go to politics section o , u can discuss that there u can brag there,this is a football thread,we also have romance section too, ,if u are pained,,,pls before u kill yourself with either sniper or rope think of sex,it will remove d thought,,,I have given these remedy to people who are depressed and it has yielded 200% success rate
If this is a sports section why keep yelling "Xenophobia'? why not discuss the actual game? you Nigerians are somethin else
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Ikpongiton: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2019
If not for the fact that our wealth are squandered and mismanaged by our leaders and politicians nigeria and south africa can never be mate in anything

4 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Weathered: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
ah the typical Nigerian line of reason. what infrastructure is that? what sweat built that infrastructure? is there no new infrastructure being built? if its supposedly run by another race does it cease to be my country/

and yes i love my pap. your lame insult attempts fall flat
this one is really as ignorant as pre-apartheid Zulus.

4 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 1:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Villageppl:

On a scale of 1-10, how bitter are you about losing to the Nigerians you're obsessed with grin grin grin grin Some honey would soothe that raw throat of yours dear cheesy
obsessed? the usual delusions
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by osazsky(m): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
If this is a sports section why keep yelling "Xenophobia'? why not discuss the actual game? you Nigerians are somethin else
just try sex,,,I know y I am asking u to do it,once u get orgnism d thought will disapear

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Weathered:
this one is really as ignorant as pre-apartheid Zulus.
that's actually a compliment

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Vickysmiles(f): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:

Its always said dat d truth is bitter, its a past dat can't b erased and every country has its dirty past, even ur supposed perfect SA ave its ills, u just have to live with it cause its the facts of life today or tomorrow and mind u its still happening today, u can't run away from it
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by benjanny(m): 1:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Can someone remind him that south Africa is never our rival in terms of football?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:15am On Jul 11, 2019
You guys, just ignore the SA guy on this thread, he is bitter and seeking for attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
We are giant of Africa

Nigeria is a better footballing nation than South Africa.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 1:17am On Jul 11, 2019
osazsky:
just try sex,,,I know y I am asking u to do it,one u get orgnism d thought will disapear
It's called an 'orgasm' idiot not an "organism'.

and here you are telling me about sex grin

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
obsessed? the usual delusions

The delusional one here is you. Instead of you to accept the defeat like a good matured man and think of how you'll train to do better next time, your own is wailing all over NL (a Nigerian forum) like an impaled skunk. The delusional one is you for thinking that the 17 hours you spend back and forth with Nigerians isn't helping enrichen a Nigerian man (Seun) and his staff and doesn't make you look like the embittered lunatic you are.

9 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by PopeFlatino(m): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2019
But wait oo....why Africa own dey always different self..

Why that Ref no go consult VAR screen for confirmation before awarding d SA that goal self?....na so Oyibo dey do am kwanu

Abi Nepa take light for stadium ni

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2019
benjanny:
Can someone remind him that south Africa is never our rival in terms of football?
And yet your widespread celebrations belie your comment. in truth y'all act relieved grin grin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by osazsky(m): 1:19am On Jul 11, 2019
benjanny:
I just tire o ,has south Africa ever won any tournaments in football ,even under 17,Olympic, under 19,,,these guys should never go close to football,I wish d international court can just give them restrictions or they should never go close to where d game is been played maybe 500metres from where we have others playing football,, pls dont even talk abt their female team it's a mess

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Weathered: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that's actually a compliment
if your brain isn't overtaken by pap, you will know it's not a complement.

Pre-apartheid Zulus are the longest serving slaves in human history! All of Africa except prolly Zimbabwe had to gain independence and fight for you to bear your own fathers' names.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Villageppl:

The delusional one here is you. Instead of you to accept the defeat like a good matured man and think of how you'll train to do better next time, your own is wailing all over NL (a Nigerian forum) like an impaled skunk. The delusional one is you for thinking that the 17 hours you spend back and forth with Nigerians isn't helping enrichen a Nigerian man (Seun) and his staff and doesn't make you look like the embittered lunatic you are.
please qoute me where i have not accepted the defeat. please do. and check my initial gripe.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by osazsky(m): 1:21am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
It's called an 'orgasm' idiot not an "organism'.

and here you are telling me about sex grin
typo error mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.