Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter (38443 Views)

Buhari Charges Super Eagles On Fourth AFCON Title / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) / Okowa Receives Super Eagles On First International Flight To Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Villarreal fc congratulate chukwueze and super eagles of Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Lalasticlala see our man ooo

15 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Amazingman(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Booked again
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by AngelicBeing: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2019
cool

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2019
I don't know why Nigerians rarely play in the Spanish laliga..

They are tactically batter than the EPL by far as one can easily see in Chukwueze... All our EPL players got to offer is physicality and tackling abilities..

I know Chukwueze will be dreaming of playing in the EPL already coz it's every player's dream..

But if I were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

I've been longing to see a Nigerian play in Barcelona or Real Madrid since I became a football fan..

302 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

They are tactically batter than the EPL by far as one can easily see in Chukwueze... All our EPL players got to offer is physicality and tackling abilities..

I know Chukwueze will be dreaming of playing in the EPL already coz it's every player's dream..

But if were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

I've been longing to see a Nigerian play in Barcelona or Real Madrid since I became a football fan..
exactly my thoughts shocked

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by jideflash(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Racism in Spain is the problem

12 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Rossikk(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

But if were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

Barcelona are in talks with Villareal to acquire Chukwueze.

https://www.nairaland.com/5187844/barcelona-want-sign-samuel-chukwueze

21 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Henrodah(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

Bro I won't lie Nigerians like the premiership for no damn reason, I have tried to love EPL but I just can't, all I see is men running up and down like Robeasts in Voltron. Take Laliga and serie A the tactical games are well defined and a player grows immensely over there, it shows in Ekong, Aina , chuckwezee. The craze for going to play in England annoys me etc see how Balogun has declined seriously, and someone like Etebo is bigger than Stoke but that mentality that this is the best league(Hyping) in the world messes a typical Nigerian footballer up.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by godwinony(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

The salary bro...teams like Wolverhampton, Leicester and Everton pay better than Atletico Madrid, Valencia and co... don't be surprised he might be earning €5,000 in Villareal while his mates in the English clubs aforementioned are earning over £50,000 ..

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2019
godwinony:

The salary bro...teams like Wolverhampton, Leicester and Everton pay better than Atletico Madrid, Valencia and co... don't be surprised he might be earning €5,000 in Villareal while his mates in the English clubs aforementioned are earning over £50,000 ..
Yes that's why I said he could play for Madrid or Barcelona.

18 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Amuocha: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2019
AngelicBeing:
cool

Amazing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Factgist: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2019
sharp
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by nonix22(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2019
i don't know if you stay in Europe?
If not, you wouldn't make use of this pictures
AngelicBeing:
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Topmaike007(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2019
This Guy na baller

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by arantess: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Our best player in that match

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by oluwaVaz(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2019
The guy is very good.. .

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by prettyvirgin(f): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Congrat bro. We're proud of u

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by RDPMAN: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Cool... smiley
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Staro: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2019

Chukwueze reminded me of Mbappe each time he handled the ball last night.
The boy will go far if he keeps his head straight

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Flier: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2019
oluwaVaz:
The guy is very good.. .
He could play like Messi sometimes,he is under performing for Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Call us a two horse race

Still proud of LA liga

I go learn Spanish cause of it

Best LA liga products see game play

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Cyoung4real(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Like for Chukwueze and share for Messi

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by galadima77(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

You're not alone bro. Your post is spot on.

8 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by tafat: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2019
Fantastic game from our young Messi, Chukwueze did wonders yesterday and we're proud of him. Lemme rush and subscribe to this airtel binge plan so I can get 2gb to watch his videos all day long

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by tafat: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

truth of the whole matter is that there is more money in EPL, subscribe to airtel binge plan, browse on how much most epl players are payed and you'll understand what I'm saying.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by galadima77(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2019
The guy was so hungry for goal all through the game. That spirit has been missing in our team.

Don't lead by a goal and relax... I hate that attitude

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by aishapmbtoto: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2019
These guys will always excel where there is no quota system to restrict them. I tire for una

18 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by highbeekeys(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Henrodah:

Bro I won't lie Nigerians like the premiership for no damn reason, I have tried to love EPL but I just can't, all I see is men running up and down like Robeasts in Voltron. Take Laliga and serie A the tactical games are well defined and a player grows immensely over there, it shows in Ekong, Aina , chuckwezee. The craze for going to play in England annoys me etc see how Balogun has declined seriously, and someone like Etebo is bigger than Stoke but that mentality that this is the best league(Hyping) in the world messes a typical Nigerian footballer up.
It messed kanu up too right? Bro, if you're good, you're good!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / Pictures From Nigeria's First Ever Motor Racing Championship Sponsored By Tecno / 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.