₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,533 members, 5,039,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:49 AM

Secure Investment In Agriculture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secure Investment In Agriculture (313 Views)

5 Non-farming Agriculture Business You Can Do / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / 2017 Investment Offer In Agriculture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 2:35am On Jul 11
Good Day

Secure Investment in Agriculture

Alternative source of income is the only sure way to sustainable cash flow and prosperity.

With 500 Acres earmarked for cultivation of Cassava, Maize, Vegetables, Plantain and Breeding of Egg and Meat Producing Chickens, Prudent Farms offers you the opportunity

to Invest and make extra cash for yourself.

Our projects includes:

100,000 Plantain Cultivation

200 Acres Cassava Cultivation

5,000 Units Monthly of Meat Producing Chickens

10,000 Units Qaurterly of Egg Producing Chickens

200 Acres Maize Cultivation

*** You will be issued post-dated checks immediately you invest that can presented to your financial instituition at your convenient time against the payment date

*** A letter of agreement will be issued to this effect

*** Investors will enjoy access to visit the production sites every last Saturday of the month - Farms will be situated in Oyo and Ogun State

Platinium Plan

Invest for the 12 Months duration & Get 180% Paid on the 12th and 24th Month

Gold Plan

Invest for the 6 Months duration & Get 150% Paid on the 6th, 12th, 18th and 24th Month

Silver Plan

Invest for the 4 Months duration & Get 40% Paid on the 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th and 24th Month

Bronze Plan

Invest for the 3 Months duration & Get 18% Paid on the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 21st and 24th Month

*** You get photocopies of my credentials like Bank Statement that reflects my BVN, Drivers license, Voters Card, LASRA

*** We get to meet and discuss at my residence that ensures my viability ( Lagos )

*** You also get weekly acces to visit the farm sites every Last Saturday of the month

Together, let's partner to create jobs, opportunities and wealth even for the unborn generation.

Prudent Farms

Mr. S.E. Samuel

Partnering with Prudent Farms helps to create rural jobs, boost productivity, teach youth new skills and helps to
provide food for the ever-increasing global population.

Kindly intimate me with your questions, concerns or desire if this interests you ! I'm waiting for you !

https://wa.me/2348183979372
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 2:55am On Jul 11
Cc:

Archdon

Precious1967

Sika07

Forget101O

AussiG

Crest2j

Trader1000
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by aussig(m): 4:55am On Jul 11
healthserve:
Good Day

Secure Investment in Agriculture

Alternative source of income is the only sure way to sustainable cash flow and prosperity.

With 500 Acres earmarked for cultivation of Cassava, Maize, Vegetables, Plantain and Breeding of Egg and Meat Producing Chickens, Prudent Farms offers you the opportunity

to Invest and make extra cash for yourself.

Our projects includes:

100,000 Plantain Cultivation

200 Acres Cassava Cultivation

5,000 Units Monthly of Meat Producing Chickens

10,000 Units Qaurterly of Egg Producing Chickens

200 Acres Maize Cultivation

*** You will be issued post-dated checks immediately you invest that can presented to your financial instituition at your convenient time against the payment date

*** A letter of agreement will be issued to this effect

*** Investors will enjoy access to visit the production sites every last Saturday of the month - Farms will be situated in Oyo and Ogun State

Platinium Plan

Invest for the 12 Months duration & Get 180% Paid on the 12th and 24th Month

Gold Plan

Invest for the 6 Months duration & Get 150% Paid on the 6th, 12th, 18th and 24th Month

Silver Plan

Invest for the 4 Months duration & Get 40% Paid on the 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th and 24th Month

Bronze Plan

Invest for the 3 Months duration & Get 18% Paid on the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 21st and 24th Month

*** You get photocopies of my credentials like Bank Statement that reflects my BVN, Drivers license, Voters Card, LASRA

*** We get to meet and discuss at my residence that ensures my viability ( Lagos )

*** You also get weekly acces to visit the farm sites every Last Saturday of the month

Together, let's partner to create jobs, opportunities and wealth even for the unborn generation.

Prudent Farms

Mr. S.E. Samuel

Partnering with Prudent Farms helps to create rural jobs, boost productivity, teach youth new skills and helps to
provide food for the ever-increasing global population.

Kindly intimate me with your questions, concerns or desire if this interests you ! I'm waiting for you !

https://wa.me/2348183979372

Where is this farm physically located?

Has it started operations?

How long has it being in operations?

Who are the people behind the project (Promoters, principal officers etc) and what is their experience profile in the agricultural space?
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 8:40am On Jul 11
Contact me today!
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 10:08am On Jul 11
Investment is the best savings
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 11:44am On Jul 11
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11
Invest today
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12
Investment is the best savings!
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12
Robust investment opportunity for entrepreneurs
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 9:15am On Jul 13
Secure investments in agriculture
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 10:27am On Jul 13
Investment is the best savings
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13
Up your game
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13
Invest for the future today
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 12:47am On Jul 14
Still dealing.
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 9:09am On Jul 14
!
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14
Follow
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14
!.
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14
.i
Re: Secure Investment In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 8:43am On Jul 15
i.

(1) (Reply)

Your Time To Make Money On The Internet Is Now!!! / 100 Metric Tons Caustic Soda For Sale / Fraud Declines In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.