Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:53 AM

Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" (34552 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Jollof123: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
alizma:
I heard the woman saying you cant come and set procedure for us. Unfortunately i didn't get to know how it all started(setting procedure stuff) however, Remind Tinubu over stretch her position by threatening the guy with suspension. He is a senator representing thousands of people, you dont expect him to keep quiet and watch you talk to him like a child. He has fell short of explanation and he is expected to face the music.
Nigerians are just making noise without paying attention to dubious advance by Remi. Imagine a member of panel set to investigate someone asking the accused if he wants the panel to protect him or leave him to his fate. This shows that the panel is just a eye service to the masses. Is she elected to protect the bad eggs in the society?

I seconded
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by hush15: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

Before the law Abbo has no choice but to humble himself. He isnt above the law and has no immunity against prosecution whilst in office. He ought to have thought of that before exhibiting his stupidity in public.

Whatever she said is irrelevant now. He hit a nursing mother and has been charged for assault which is a crime. There is evidence against him. He should face the music and other persons in authority should take a cue and not get carried away by power.

In my view only weak men raise their hands against women. Abbo is a weak animal. He should go cool off in jail and get beaten by convicted criminals there. That would be justice served! Shikena!

i get reply, here it is...

His actions hasnt shown he claiming to be above the law. Its nigerians like you should respect the law. Stop subjudging a case thats before the courts.He shouldn't be exhibiting his stupidity which i agree but since he has, what can you do about it than rant here?

secondly, who told you she is a nursing mother? what's she nursing or dont you know the meaning of a nursing mother? Nursing mother that came to buy intimacy gadget. Is that one a nursing mother or a surrogate mother. Is adult store a baby store. Do nursing mothers intefere in peoples business anyhow or she padte am for head say shr be nursing mother... oga park well for that matter jare. nursing mother ko, doctoring mother ni.

lastly, that cliche that only weak men raise up their hands against a woman is overated. only a low life and uncourteous woman who lacks home training or proper upbringing is an insolent and dishonorable woman. Bible doesnt classify them as virtous women you know.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Defenderalert(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
hush15:

i get reply, here it is...

His actions hasnt shown he claiming to be above the law. Its nigerians like you should respect the law. Stop subjudging a case thats before the courts.He shouldn't be exhibiting his stupidity which i agree but since he has, what can you do about it than rant here?

secondly, who told you she is a nursing mother? what's she nursing or dont you know the meaning of a nursing mother? Nursing mother that came to buy intimacy gadget. Is that one a nursing mother or a surrogate mother. Is adult store a baby store. Do nursing mothers intefere in peoples business anyhow or she padte am for head say shr be nursing mother... oga park well for that matter jare. nursing mother ko, doctoring mother ni.

lastly, that cliche that only weak men raise up their hands against a woman is overated. only a low life and uncourteous woman who lacks home training or proper upbringing is an insolent and dishonorable woman. Bible doesnt classify them as virtous women you know.

And what do you have to say aboit a married "distinguished" Senator patronising a intimacy gadget shop with three women?

The woman in question is a relative of the shop owner and wasnt there to buy nothing! Get your facts right.

Abbo is inhumane and thinks too much of himself. I hope he rots in jail. The assault was disgusting.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by hush15: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

And what do you have to say aboit a married "distinguished" Senator patronising a intimacy gadget shop with three women?

The woman in question is a relative of the shop owner and wasnt there to buy nothing! Get your facts right.

Abbo is inhumane and thinks too much of himself. I hope he rots in jail. The assault was disgusting.

Yes o. but the distinguished senator is not a nursing mother or father.

because she is relative nko, is customer not always right? is she the shop keeper or does it gove the right to matters that doesnt concern her.

abbo is not inhumane. he acted wrongly, true but nobody is perfect and it doesn't warrant cutting off his head....
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by SOFTENGR: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Now the woman don see who bad pass Dino. She go dey fear the guy for Chamber. The guy fit slap slap 2moro out of her. grin grin grin

We need Abbi in Senate. In case somebody talk lubbish, he will just Abbo the person. grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
adelaja70:

SEE AS YOU DEY DISGRACE YOUR MOTHER...

No na your mama VS papa I degrade, house negro.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Jollof123: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Never take shit even when you are wrong or right..

My fiancee sent me her elder sister's number to call her and greet her. I use to know her elder sister in their shop before I left the town to were I came from.
I called her and greet her with high regards using Ma for her self. To my surprise she started calling me by name and talking to me like am her younger brother cheesy. Worsds like "Pele bawoni".

I told her plainly to never regard me like that again, I told her I don't like it, since am respecting u I expect respect in return. She was shocked and quickly changed tone to respectful one afteral,l am sure she is not older than me self.

Then she told my financee that she was testing my endurance shocked shocked. I told her I love her so much but it doesn't warrant I take shit from anyone.

They are colleagues not mother and son relationship.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Defenderalert(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
hush15:

Yes o. but the distinguished senator is not a nursing mother or father.

because she is relative nko, is customer not always right? is she the shop keeper or does it gove the right to matters that doesnt concern her.

abbo is not inhumane. he acted wrongly, true but nobody is perfect and it doesn't warrant cutting off his head....

We dont want his head cut off. That will be a very temporary suffering. Let him rot in jail and feel the pain of getting assaulted by thugs.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by hush15: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

We dont want his head cut off. That will be a very temporary suffering. Let him rot in jail and feel the pain of getting assaulted by thugs.

mere dreams
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by UnitedFront: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
ajayiopy:
BY DEFAULT ,AN AVERAGE NORTHERNER DONT VALUE WOMAN,EITHER XTAIN OR MUSLIM.
I HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR 15 YEARS

That's a big fat lie. Why are you making things up? They don't even allow their wives to labour unnecessarily unlike we in the south that our women would work, work and work until the stress would wreck them.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by djkirkoo2(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

Because that where the animal belongs.

I didnt see that Dino clip. Can you send me the link?
make use of your YouTube search engine.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP and criminality are an inseperable pair. God punish PDP.
Even though am neither pdp supporter nor fanatic but you this ZON.B proved that you are a real fulliish dogg.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
abkrgumel:
grin
I don't which one is very accurate
abbo assault Mrs Tinubu? Or abbo end his political career?
See another fuullishh ZON.B here
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nasige:

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT, THAT IS THE REASON THE SLAPPING SENATOR STILL HAS THE GUTS TO STILL TALK INSTEAD OF HIM TO ADMIT HIS WRONG AND APOLOGIZE.
To whom? Remi Tinubu, the arrogant and confrontational? No way.
Rather to that poor woman that Abbo slapped. And I know he will do that(off camera)
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Coolgent(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mtss Dirty old women
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
alizma:
I heard the woman saying you cant come and set procedure for us. Unfortunately i didn't get to know how it all started(setting procedure stuff) however, Remi Tinubu over stretch her position by threatening the guy with suspension. He is a senator representing thousands of people, you dont expect him to keep quiet and watch you talk to him like a child. He has fall short of explanation and he is expected to face the music.
Nigerians are just making noise without paying attention to dubious advance by Remi. Imagine a member of a panel set up to investigate someone, asking the accused if he wants the panel to protect him or leave him to his fate. This shows that the panel is just an eye service to the masses. Is she elected to protect the bad eggs in the society?
God I thank you.
We still have one or two sane people in this country o. Your logic here has still been celebrated in Heaven. You are blessed Sir

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Las las he go fucck Remi Tinubu join, the woman is already wet in her dirty pant waiting the senator to give sign, in her mind she was like see this active man looking for intimacy gadget when I'm the real lubricant intimacy gadget here in the senate... Tinubu is impotent I swear.
Chai my broda na wa 4 u o.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

Do you even know what assault means? Go and check your dictionary and get some sense.

Is Abbo a man or an animal?

Jail is where he belongs. Very aggressive animal. He is a threat to humans.
Your username said it all. I mean your comment is ugly as your username.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

Abbo deserves all the intimidation and insults in this world. He brought it upon himself. The assault video just disgusts me. He is an animal.

Senator Tinubu had to remind him of her sex before he descends on her too.
You are the biggest ANIMAL here (Remi Tinubu's male Dogg)
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

Fake apology. Let him go and apologise to inmates in jail. Get beaten blue and black by criminals like himself. That way the lady he assaulted will be vindicated and get closure. Abbo is an animal.
Apology na apology. Because you are an ANIMAL you can value it.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by cowardafonja: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:
I can only imagine if when next they meet the argument becomes so heated and Senator Abbo slaps Mrs Tinubu cheesy

Can someone tell me what exactly would happen to him?? cheesy

Nothing will happen to him if he chooses to send a thunderous slap on the wrinkled chin of remi. Remember, she is a wife of a fruadlent WASTErner
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Lovelive: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

Who is this one with this sinking retardedd brain , so subjective. I pity ur skul days.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by phineas: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2019
You guys are still deliberating abbos matter. The guy is going to jail.

He was also stupid enough to plead not guilty to the charges. If he had plead guilty then he's entitled to the minimum sentence. Possibly a fine. Not guilty in an obvious guilty case, That's excuse for the maximum sentence possible. His demenour isn't helping. And the conceited guy is busy stepping on other toes.

To put it in perspective the UK was going to sentence one of its parliamentary members that was a Nigerian for lying over a speeding ticket.All eyes are on Abbos case. Locally and internationally. Nigeria's Human Rights and women's is on trial,its a measure of the advancement of a Nation..Nigerias ideals during this dispensation is on public trial for the record and unfortunately Aboo is the test subject.

It's a criminal case too... Let's see what sentence the 1st judge gives. All eyes on the judge,all eyes on Nigeria
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by KenModi(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2019
cowardafonja:

Nothing will happen to him if he chooses to send a thunderous slap on the wrinkled chin of remi. Remember, she is a wife of a fruadlent WASTErner

A “fraudulent WASTErner” who is currenrly one of the most powerful men in your country; one whom doors fly open where ever he goes even the doors of your presidential seat of power, Aso Rock cheesy

Be grateful you are alive to watch and learn from a true master of politics whose political and financial heights you may never achieve in your life.

He may be a thief and a fraudster but he is a pretty good one, partly thanks to the dumbness of Lagosians in particular and Nigerians in general!
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Nasige(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelive:

To whom? Remi Tinubu, the arrogant and confrontational? No way.
Rather to that poor woman that Abbo slapped. And I know he will do that(off camera)
Has he gone to the woman and do that or what are u saying self.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Defenderalert(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelive:

Who is this one with this sinking retardedd brain , so subjective. I pity ur skul days.

You really want to know the one with the sinking retarded brain? Its you! I pity your numbskull
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Defenderalert(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelive:

Apology na apology. Because you are an ANIMAL you can value it.

An insincere apology after a deliberate act of wickedness is unacceptable. I am no animal. You are the animal who supports and evidently practices violence.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Defenderalert(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelive:

You are the biggest ANIMAL here (Remi Tinubu's male Dogg)

Go get some brain from a dog because a local dog aka bingo, has a higher IQ than you do. Now tell me, how many Nigerians have you assaulted and got away with it? This is why Abbo the slapping senator must be jailed in order to deter disgusting creatures like you from doing same.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Defenderalert(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelive:

Your username said it all. I mean your comment is ugly as your username.

You want to see ugly? Check your face in the mirror. Check Abbos face and character. Thats ugly dude.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Defenderalert(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
djkirkoo2:
make use of your YouTube search engine.

I will do that yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by Defenderalert(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
hush15:

mere dreams

Dreams come true. Remember?
Re: Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" by charmi1(f): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Free Classifieds In Mumbai > /mumbaiclassified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan / Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.