Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) (33093 Views)

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by somebars: 4:23am On Jul 11, 2019
A young Nigerian lady, Fatima died on Tuesday, July 9, few weeks after her graduation.

Late Fatima graduated from Bayero University Kano on June 12, 2019. Her sister's friend, Saadatu Ahmad, who disclosed the sad news yesterday, said Fatima was set to wed in a few months time.

"With heartfelt sympathy I announce the passing of our daughter Fatima who died earlier today. She recently graduated from Bayero University and just a few months to her wedding. May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaus. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss ‘yar uwa Juwairiyya Ahmad My condolence to you my sister, my friend and also my confidante. Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sincerely. Allah ya gafartawa Fatee"

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/young-nigerian-lady-dies-four-weeks.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by somebars: 4:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Chai see fine girl just die like that, well e don happen. RIP

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2019
inalilahi waina ilehi rojiun..rip..death knows no bound... Kullu nafsin thaiqatu almawti (Every human being is bound to taste death) ..May Allah swt forgive u ur sins and grant u aljanat fridaus...may Allah grant ur family the fortitude to bear this great loss..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Harmony92(f): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace...Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
saheedbadmus:
inalilahi waina ilehi rojiun..rip..death knows no bound... Kullu nafsin thaiqatu almawti (Every human being is bound to taste death) ..May Allah swt forgive u ur sins and grant u aljanat fridaus...may Allah grant ur family the fortitude to bear this great loss..
Allahu Mo Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by DameB(f): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
R.I.P
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
I still wonder why people die. Wish there could be a drug to live forever and die anytime you want. RIP sis cry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Another spanner lost

Rip
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by alfonso36(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Very sad news indeed.
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
RIP....
Death. .d one thing we all can't evade!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
The only scary thing about death is not knowing what is on the other side. God knows the best!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by streetdisciple: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Heard she had sickle cell.

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
painful

RIP
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by sherif4owo(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
saheedbadmus:

AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
From dust we came and to dust we shall return. Quite pathetic when I see people hurting others for things of this world.

Simply be happy. If you don't have, simply work hard and hope for your pay day. And those doing nasty things to gain luxuries it simply not worth it.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2019
hmmm Village people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Disregard of your money power or position death is inevitable.

Live today as if you're living your last day, that's to say be good always.
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by nurez305(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Rip
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Favourdesent(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
may God not allow our enemies rob us in time of our joy..

painful loss after she is set to rib all she have planted thats wen the enemy decide to cut her off

lord pls preserve our soul
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Chai! R. I. P. is the hardest thing to write.

My signature speaks volume.
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by pyro62(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Na wa oo.. Ever since 2015 elections, nonsense just dey happen everywhere. And I hate nonsense.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by omothayoh(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
It is well... RIP
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
The world is spiritual..evil everywhere..as far ure African u got to b spiritually alive except evil people go just use u as experiment..R.i.p sis
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Toscarel: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
this is sad
RIP
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2019
Will she make heaven
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by joylegacie7(f): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2019
i always tell myself each day
"God please i wont die a useless death"
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Too many death of youths these days

God have mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's / My Husband Flogs Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.