Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues (37563 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by jchioma: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2019
Adeboye who said that, to be quiet does not mean that you are silent, disclosed that he had made his views on the issues known to all the relevant authorities. He declared that very soon, Nigerians shall see that God answers prayers. He enjoined all to remain calm and maintain the peace.

There can be no peace sir, where there is no justice. The blood of millions spilled as a result of this government's actions and inactions will judge.

Failure to speak out and condemn what's wrong is a deliberate agenda to allow/condone or collaborate evil.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wellmax(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Racoon:
I totally lost respect for the RCCG leader when two Redeem members(one in Kubwa-Abuja & the other in Zuba-Niger State) were gruesomely killed by Islamic fanatics yet no expression of vocal displeasure from Pastor Adeboye/VP Osinbajo or even a resignation of the latter in protest from this govt of injustice.

Imagine that even these acts were well documented on the media, suspects were arrested & docked but were curiously discharged & acquitted for want of God knows what evidence without any protest from these shepherds or the church.

I'm not a RCCG member but as a concerned Christain I'm also pained.Adeboye RCCG was vocal against Jonathan govt but went mute with all the evil atrocities of the Buhari/Osinbajo regime because his godson is on board right?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/

Continue the hypocrisy but always remember that "a leaders sin is a leading sin" and "your sins will surely find you out."

So you expect him to carry placard and lead a protest for the killing Abi? What an elder sees sitting down and young chap will not see it even if he climbs a Skyscrapers.

Pray you get old someday and you will understand. He has direct number of those in authority, publicity protesting will only but heat up the polity.

Adeboye is not Muric's Ishaq

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wellmax(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Dandsome:
He's collecting "side offering" from his boy the VP so no need to complain now

How much is the VP worth sef.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Softhustler: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2019
femtex007:
Those pple blaming him are all jobless. Y not channel their anger to the right channel?
The pple blaming him have a reason

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by AngelicBeing: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2019
fergie001:
Your media man could have simply said nothing and let it slide, rather than trying to deflect for what the blind can even see.

In 2010, were you not playing fatherly roles when you petitioned the then President and even organised a one million man protest against his Government as a result of kidnapping, which is commendable...what changed Sir?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/amp/

In 2010 Sir, you didn't wait on CAN and PFN before you started collating signatures. Your words;

“we cannot afford to celebrate, clinking glasses and congratulating each other when a horrendous decimation of the most vulnerable is picking up a pace and our stock of human capital heading for the abyss.”

Is there no decimation of the vulnerable now?

Tell us age is not letting you Sir....we will understand.
Protest no be fight...
Advise no be curse...

God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Savage shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by joylegacie7(f): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2019
My Daddy has spoken[b][/b]
Love U Daddy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Dpharisee: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2019
MrCuteking:
I won't lie. I am a member of RCCG and I can say, no much difference between Redeem and mundane people.

The dance, the patterns are just to fit into the church protocols while most are not righteous.

If the members are acting this way it means so.etching is not right.

meanwhile

Buy my product at low cost of N7000

I sell unisex Nike product as well. fits all men and women.

Chat me up on whatsapp. (My signature)
Pay on delivery Nationwide

Please reduce the size of your advert picture, you guys are burning too much of our data. sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Greatfullheart: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2019
They Should Leave Our Daddy Adeboye alone he Isn't The Government, neither Is He Buhari Or Osibanjo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by kunleweb: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2019
fergie001:
Your media man could have simply said nothing and let it slide, rather than trying to deflect for what the blind can even see.

In 2010, were you not playing fatherly roles when you petitioned the then President and even organised a one million man protest against his Government as a result of kidnapping, which is commendable...what changed Sir?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/amp/

In 2010 Sir, you didn't wait on CAN and PFN before you started collating signatures. Your words;

“we cannot afford to celebrate, clinking glasses and congratulating each other when a horrendous decimation of the most vulnerable is picking up a pace and our stock of human capital heading for the abyss.”

Is there no decimation of the vulnerable now?

Tell us age is not letting you Sir....we will understand.
Protest no be fight...
Advise no be curse...

God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

You speak well Sir. God bless your audacity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wolverine1987: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2019
lomprico:

Yeah! But he spearheaded a 1million man protest against the FG in 2010 which was a good thing though. That's why those people that responded for him then are asking him now "ah ah! Baba! Kilon sélé? "
Spearheaded? Well I guess he prays for the country everyday shouldn't that count? Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by fergie001: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:

You speak well Sir. God bless your audacity.
Bless you too Sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by MYHUBBY: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2019
left redeemed longtime. their na who close to us we see can be so appalling

my success in the last minute of my extra year tuition was possible thru winners chapel despite I haven't even attended the church more than a month

Oyedepo is always straight with his position, if he's standing with you, you will know same as if he's against you

redeemed church are all money driving church

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Softhustler: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

How much
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Crooked pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by skoles001(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2019
"TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM" shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2019
That's the correct answer,
Nigerians voted for What they are getting,
Since many people including some Christians said it is buhari they wanted .
You people now want pastor adeboye to come in so that you can insult him,
When we are all tired we will begin to vote with sense
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by mystiquerebirth(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2019
What should pastors do exactly please?

godquality:
Those hypocrite bodies and pastors should do more than speak. Is it not the same politicians that troops to their churches to get prayers and blessings wherever elections are near? Or after winning the said elections? So why can't this so called bodies and pastors do more than just talk? If ordinary people like us talk, then influential people like them should do more than talk.

Na my position be that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by jchioma: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Adeboye who said that, to be quiet does not mean that you are silent, disclosed that he had made his views on the issues known to all the relevant authorities. He declared that very soon, Nigerians shall see that God answers prayers. He enjoined all to remain calm and maintain the peace.

There can be no peace sir, where there is no justice. The blood of millions spilled as a result of this government's actions and inactions will judge.

Failure to speak out and condemn what's wrong is a deliberate agenda to allow/condone or collaborate evil.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Evil thrives in a land not because there are evil doers, but because those with the power and means to challenge evil keep quiet. Pastor Adeboye is one of the quiet ones, and it is probably because his Church is gaining maximally from the state of things. Ask yourself how much tithe goes to him from the likes of our ex-Pastor Osinbajo. How much prophet offering.

Pastor Adeboye will not talk. He is not in the calibre of men like Bishop Desmond Tutu, Bishop Kukah, Rev Martin Luther King Jnr... He, like many others in Nigeria, is a business man; and in business the customer is always right. Osi-Buhari is his biggest customer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2019
MrCuteking:
I won't lie. I am a member of RCCG and I can say, no much difference between Redeem and mundane people.

The dance, the patterns are just to fit into the church protocols while most are not righteous.

If the members are acting this way it means so.etching is not right.

meanwhile

Buy my product at low cost of N7000

I sell unisex Nike product as well. fits all men and women.

Chat me up on whatsapp. (My signature)
Pay on delivery Nationwide

This your picture is too poor
Even tho that's what you're selling
How do you want people to patronise you with these China product you posted as Nike and you said it's 7000... Who go buy this one 7k....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Lekanbery: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Iphone 7 plus 256GB for sale. Call or WhatsApp zero nine zero six eight five three five six five two. Lagos state.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by Martin0(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2019
gypsey:
Crooked pastor.
my manchigrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by DameB(f): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Baba has spoken

Please what exactly has he spoken?

I'm still not clear on this press release. There are no definite answers here, or maybe I'm mistaken

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by wallezee: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2019
joylegacie7:
My Daddy has spoken[b][/b]
Love U Daddy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
When was the last time you told your biological father you love him? We are doomed in this country.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues by iCauseTrouble: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
DameB:

Please what exactly has he spoken?

I'm still not clear on this press release. There are no definite answers here, or maybe I'm mistaken
Probably you are deaf. Pray for spiritual hearing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.