Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much (63797 Views)

Too Many Expired Foods And Drinks Sold And Consumed / 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by hadeyemoheirstar(f): 2:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by goat22: 2:39am On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:
Expiry dates doesn't imply goods get damaged at that date. It simply means goods maintain prium standard as of the date. If less priority is given to the date, such goods can last well six months more. Understand this people.

Kunle my boy you are wrong, the word expiry comes from the Latin ochupatu meaning "Not prium standard but expired" when translated using the Oxford samusa dictionary. Young boy how is school?
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Gkemz: 2:50am On Jul 13, 2019
A tree doesn't die immediately it's cut down. But btw, it's only poverty that could cause one to reconsider consuming an expired food.
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by IYANGBALI: 2:51am On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:
Make him come eat some of our expired made in nigeria products...if him intestine no go run leave am...na so i buy blood capsule wey still get 3yrs to expire,wen i open am with toothpick na groundnut oil dem pour inside.
especially expired sniper
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Cancer loadin
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by bigx(m): 3:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Let's get feedback in 30 years
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by kunleweb: 4:08am On Jul 13, 2019
goat22:

Kunle my boy you are wrong, the word expiry comes from the Latin ochupatu meaning "Not prium standard but expired" when translated using the Oxford samusa dictionary. Young boy how is school?

I'm not your boy. And I said not premium standard doesn't mean it can't be consumed. Not premium standard implying the qualities are not at premium conditions beyond the date which doesn't mean its spoilt as of the date.

Your foolishness gave you away. You can imagine your arrogance,you're quick to assume all social media users are young and that I'm in school and that you know better and that your position is both factual and sacrosanct, all elements of an immature mind
Learn to communicate without throwing conjectures and individual perspectives on issues as statement of fact. FYI I still used an expired product yesterday and today putting my claim to test

Don't bother replying,you have some growing up to do. And as for your moniker,i suggest you change it as its getting to morph into your nature.

Peace
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Rotimi47: 4:11am On Jul 13, 2019
thorpido:
He doesn't understand it's not an immediate effect.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by martineverest(m): 4:17am On Jul 13, 2019
cancerous cells are breeding within his systems... in 6 years time, he will see the effect
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by tomdon(m): 4:37am On Jul 13, 2019
He go soon chop the one wey go hook am for oesophagus.
Mama peace say I should tell him to kontinuu

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Etebrusco: 4:52am On Jul 13, 2019
My script is currently on air now in America and one of our own Ubong Inyang is the producer/ director. He cast the part carefully.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4fdVPJ_H10 please follow the link and enjoy this special comedy video and tell me what you think about this video. Most importantly, encourage a brother by subscribing to our YouTube channel as a token of your love to us please. God bless you as you subscribe. Thanks

Marriage Secret 1
youtube.com
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by ecclize: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2019
this will not still change people's perceptions... of expired products...
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2019
[/s][s]
maxiuc:
I for Don die teh teh

There is this big super market near my house the owner is my good friend

During stock taking they will now be selecting out expired things Naso this guy go won throw away I said to bring ya all into my store room I go stock my house with plenty chop chop 2months I never buy food for house

Not all expired foods kills
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2019
[s][/s]
maxiuc:
I for Don die teh teh

There is this big super market near my house the owner is my good friend

During stock taking they will now be selecting out expired things Naso this guy go won throw away I said to bring ya all into my store room I go stock my house with plenty chop chop 2months I never buy food for house

Not all expired foods kills
[s][/s]
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by nwanyiugbo122(f): 5:13am On Jul 13, 2019
he is using himself for experiments,forgetting that it is not when you cut down a tree that the leaves start to get dry.it takes time.

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Eaglefine(f): 5:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Mr expired foods eater, check the labels very well. Some labels have; BB that’s Best Before. While some is Expiring date.

This is two different things. If you wish; better go for Best before. But that off EXPIRED FOODS; Oga my hands no dey oooo shocked
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by ddeola: 5:24am On Jul 13, 2019
The main idea is that the manufacturer cannot guarantee the quality after expiry date and will not be liable for any problem that results from consuming expired products.

Expiry date are set based on the efficacy of the preservative that is used to keep the product safe for consumption. And that is what is called shelf life of the product (The time it can be kept)

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by gosmoney(m): 5:37am On Jul 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
In food production especially consumables we have EXPIRY DATE and BEST BEFORE, but the most common used is Best before. Best before doesn't mean that a food has expired after the set date..it simply means that the food might loose it's best quality after the set date. We have best, better, good and bad. So if a food is not in it's best form, it can still be consumed at it's better form, good form...it's just like eating your delicious afang soup a day after you made it..it might not taste the same or give you the same quality like the first day but it doesn't mean it's bad or expired.
I like ur view kudos
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Babaalata:
It's like they're doing this one fa.

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by gabbasin: 5:48am On Jul 13, 2019
Expired beer na im dey sweet well well
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Mummymahdi(f): 5:49am On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:
Make him come eat some of our expired made in nigeria products...if him intestine no go run leave am...na so i buy blood capsule wey still get 3yrs to expire,wen i open am with toothpick na groundnut oil dem pour inside.

coolfunny but that's true, if he try it here him go land for hospital

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Duggedised12(f): 6:11am On Jul 13, 2019
gnykelly:

In the long run his body will adapt to the bacteria... Same way I saw people drinking rain water from the zinc InThe village I served... I was shocked.
where did you grow up ? Why will you be shocked to see people drinking rain water? undecided undecided
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by thunderbabs: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2019
He no go tell us when shit run hin stomach enta toilet. so, e no purge at all?

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by thunderbabs: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2019
He should coman drink Nigerian expired milk na
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by promiseniqqa(m): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2019
i guess he can't try this in abia state...... bcs aba no dey laff

only in aba u can see an expired goods date changed... such as GALA, BLUEBAND, CHOCOLATES,JUICES, CAKES, BISCUITS.

I relly FEAR and OBEY that STATE
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Ifectual(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Local man cannot can!!!..........
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by platido(m): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2019
he's forming hard man. let him try expired drugs like. ..leave food aside try drugs.�
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Olamigenius(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2019
If you try eat Nigeria produced stuff, Some materials used don even expiry before the day of the product sef..

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:

Is it COD liver oil you bought?
Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by jaggabban: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:
I can't remember the last time I took blood capsules, take good food, milk and Malta products.

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much by Skyfornia(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2019
gosmoney:
I like ur view kudos

Thanks...one love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Bites And Drags Australian Boy inside Pool (pics) / Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) / Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.